Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 1, Ep. Deleted Scenes: DVD, Deleted S

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Monday, July 18, 2011 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 1, Ep. Deleted Scenes: DVD, Deleted Scenes Sample!

This clip is a portion of the deleted scenes from the PAX East Episode. Each episode has approximately 10 minutes of deleted scenes in addition to bonus commentary tracks from both PA staff and 2 Player Productions! Order now at store.penny-arcade.com!

Read the full story here

Dog on

• Tigerpanda13Tigerpanda13 Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    When I was little, my uncle and I went out, and my father stayed home to comfort my baby brother who wasn't feeling well. As my father was holding him and saying comforting things, my brother threw up into dad's mouth. Meanwhile, as we were heading home, I threw up in my uncle's car. Either the incubation time was very short, or they had already been infected, but they started feeling sick within an hour or three, though it may have been instigated by grossness.
    My brother and I recovered within a few hours, but my father and uncle spent days practically camping out in the bathroom. It was exactly the symptoms you described; don't turn around to throw up unless you're certain, or unless you wanted to paint your walls brown anyway.
    Because I thought knowing that poop story would enrich your life somehow.
    Tigerpanda13 on