Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Any Austin PAXers?

ohkateyohkatey Freelance UI DesignerReno, NVRegistered User regular
Just curious. I'm moving there in 2 weeks and haven't met anyone there yet. I go to PAX Prime almost every year (though might do East instead next year). I used to know a pretty tight-knit group of people in Seattle, where I used to live a couple years ago, but I'm going to be pretty far away and was wondering if you guys ever meet up. If not, would any of you have an interest?
[x]badges [x]hotel [ ]airfare

• zerzhulzerzhul Sparkamus Prime Marduk is my co-pilotRegistered User, Super Moderator, Moderator, SolidSaints Zerzhul mod
    I think there's quite a few PAXers in the Austin area actually, although I'll let them speak for themselves. I wouldn't expect it to be too hard to find some folks to hang out with.
  • ohkateyohkatey Freelance UI Designer Reno, NVRegistered User regular
    I would imagine so, Austin is a pretty gaming industry-heavy area and I bet some people go to PAX every year! :)
    [x]badges [x]hotel [ ]airfare