Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

"One new message" icon, but nothing in inbox?

I have a little red '1' next to the messages icon, but no PMs in my inbox -- I've tried logging out and back in again, on both desktop and mobile sites, but it won't go away. Am I missing something obvious here? Is there somewhere else I should be looking to find messages? On my profile page, it thinks I have one message there as well, but the actual inbox remains empty.

IMmJTri.png

• zerzhulzerzhul Sparkamus Prime Marduk is my co-pilotRegistered User, Super Moderator, Moderator, SolidSaints Zerzhul mod
    Known issue, it should fix itself in a few hours.
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu ___________PIGEON _________San Diego, CARegistered User regular
    It's a metaphor for life.
    youtubevi.png steamhg.png personalt.png lastfmx.png twitterre.png 65810446.jpg tumblrdr.png c8KNL.png xcom.jpg
  • djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    It's still showing up today, for what it's worth.
  • Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    Had the same issue for a few weeks, it went away after I went into my inbox and opened previously-opened messages. I don't know if it was the action of opening the inbox, or opening old messages, but the message notification went away after that.
  • djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    Ah, that did it; sending myself a PM and reading it cleared things out.

Thanks!