Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Need For Speed: World - agony!

Sam HarrisSam Harris Registered User new member
I want to get some outside attention for the plight of NFS:WO players but I don't know who to turn to.

In a nutshell: this racing MMO is currently in the grips of cheaters. Just before the dev team got axed as part of EA's "restructuring" they introduced some achievements which only serve as bait for people of less than ideal morals. A few weeks have passed, the game is virtually unplayable (a Pay2Win game btw) and there are no signs of improvement.

I know racing games are not "cool" but it is EA and there is plenty of "meat" for a good story there. Do you have any suggestions as to which gaming media outlet, more popular the better, would be interested in such a story? I'm hoping to get this thing beyond the current status - people ranting in the forums and slowly losing their minds. Maybe shame them in to action... It is pretty grim out there!