Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Break My Comic

sandalwoodsandalwood CartoonistNew YorkRegistered User new member
I wanted to start a critique thread for comics. Your comics, my comics, OUR comics. For the record, there are A LOT of threads to look through and the "Search Forum" didn't get me to what I was looking for. Only post your work and please make insightful, constructive trash talk. Bon appetit!

• EncEnc FloridaRegistered User regular
    Historically, if you are here for critique you make a thread for your own work and post your stuff directly in it, without links. There isn't a mass comic review thread to search for because it would contain so many voices talking over each other that probably little would be accomplished.

If you are looking for a thread for posting random webcomics and discussion of them, there is a thread of that nature in the SE++ forum. It is not, however, typically for critique in any constructive way. Artist's Corner has very specific rules about critiques, we don't do "trash talk" of anyone. Please read the rules at the top of the forum and lurk a bit to get a feel for the lay of the land.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    — Robert Heinlein
  • sandalwoodsandalwood Cartoonist New YorkRegistered User new member
    Sidecar is a comic I began writing a few years back that is essentially a "wtf?", single panel, bi-weekly-gag strip. My biggest influences are Brad Neely and Jackson Publick. Anyway here's an example: grandest-master. Go nuts.
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA, SolidSaints Tube admin
    You need to make a new thread for your comic. We try and steer clear of giant catch-all threads where possible
    If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
This discussion has been closed.