Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Would you like to see something cool?

zombiefriendzombiefriend Registered User regular
Or at least maybe you will think it's cool.

tumblr_mlbujtqUkw1r253iyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkwf3pNWXC1r253iyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mirixzMVfm1r253iyo1_500.jpg

A little cartoony thing I did of me and some co-workers.
tumblr_mhq1k3ba2e1r253iyo1_500.jpg
mmmmm

• EncEnc FloridaRegistered User regular
    Hello.

So what are you looking to get out of this thread? Are you just wanting to share your work (if so, that is what the Doodle thread is for) or are you wanting actual critique? Are you looking to be a professional or just a hobbyist?

Also, is that Tesla in the Samus suit?
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    — Robert Heinlein
  • zombiefriendzombiefriend Registered User regular
    I would like actual critique since I'd like to be a professional artist.

And no, but close, kind of. It's a friend of mine (birthday gift), and he actually does look a bit like Tesla.
    mmmmm