Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Non-official Assassin's Ball question

DragonLord625DragonLord625 Registered User new member
I know it's kind of early for this question, but will there be an Assassin's Ball again this year? Really had fun looking over my shoulder last year. Only got 1 kill though. I felt bad, it was a girl about 12 or so....: (

• zerzhulzerzhul Sparkamus Prime Marduk is my co-pilotRegistered User, Super Moderator, Moderator, SolidSaints Zerzhul mod
    No way to know until the dude that runs it posts :)

I would guess yes though. Take a look at the PAX East thread for changes that were made.
  • Mr Je11ymanMr Je11yman Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Yes, It will be happening. I contacted Phillip Brady and asked him the same thing. Here is his reply:

Hi Je11yman!
    Yes, I'll be running Assassins Ball at PAX Prime this year. Expect a thread to be up on the PA forums around 3 months before the show and a Kickstarter around 2 mouths before the show. I'll also post an update on the PAX East Kickstarter when there's more info.

Thanks for the interest!

Phillip Brady
    zerzhul on