Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[PA Comic] Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - Deets

GethGeth LegionPerseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
edited May 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

• AegeriAegeri Registered User regular
    That face at the end: Priceless.
  • ZythonZython Registered User regular
    *sees 3rd panel*

Speaking of insides of pumpkins...
    Pokemans FC (Black): 4598 9449 8185
    (Soul Silver): 4383 4318 1528
    Lv 85 Tauren Shaman Lv 85 Worgen Druid
  • DhalphirDhalphir Registered User regular
    never look at the inside of a pumpkin the same way again
    MSFM-inside-the-pumpkin.jpg
    11237-1.png
  • FandeathisFandeathis Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    This is my favorite type of PA strip. Well done.
    Fandeathis on
    You fuck wit' Die Antwoord, you fuck wit' da army.
  • Thirty-3Thirty-3 [E] robcd Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I was about to say, what's wrong with pumpkins? They're delicious.. And then I saw that.
    Dhalphir wrote: »

• darklite_xdarklite_x I can't find Turner and HoochRegistered User regular
    I still don't understand why that's causing so much distress in the third panel.
    0b3ZR.jpg
    Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37
  • HenroidHenroid Baba Booey to y'all Tyler, TX (where hope comes to die!)Registered User regular
    The inside of pumpkins has probably inspired way too many science fiction settings or alien creatures.
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    Unmotivate - Updated May 17th - "Let's Complain About Nintendo"
    The PA Forumer 'Lets Play' Archive - Updated March 25th, 2013
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    darklite_x wrote: »
    I still don't understand why that's causing so much distress in the third panel.

It's comic Gabe. He is sheltered from the world of crazy sex stuff.

i-6WrzpjW-L.jpg
  • ChuckWNelsonChuckWNelson Registered User new member
    Im amazed on how evolved Mike's artistry has come. Seems like every time I visit PA, his skill level jumps by stratospheric bounds. Awesome comic.
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah Registered User regular
    I think you can also tell slightly which ones are drawn by his Surface and which ones are drawn with his Cintiq.
  • CraftyCrafty Registered User new member
    That face at the end: Priceless.
    The face at the beginning is what makes it.
  • GaslightGaslight It's not your fault Video games are amazingRegistered User regular
    Well now I can use this comic as a mental cold shower whenever I am suddenly stricken by a public boner.
    steam_sig.png
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Be advised: The situation is butt. Over. Seriously, it's way fucked.Registered User regular
    EWWWWWW!

At first i thought it said her vagina was like, inside a pumpkin.

"Ha, thats kinda funny i guess."

The i re-read it... Her vagina was like the inside of a pumpkin.

"Oh god... nooooooo!"

Now i have the worst mental image... ugh.
    We're Oscar Mike two-one Bravo. Attempting to contain Delta-Charlie-Xray-Xray. We need the situation to be less toilets ASAP.
    3DS FC: 5129-0946-8305
  • dmautzdmautz Registered User regular
    When I read this, I was eating some steel cut oatmeal, you know the kind that's bigger flakes, with a bunch of different kinds of berries in it. Now I cant stop looking at it like it's heated up "pumpkin" insides.
  • RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    I really REALLY hope this isn't "based on a true event"
  • Scars UnseenScars Unseen Registered User regular
    Reminds me of Basic Training. How did our drill instructor put it? "Imagine peeling apart a grill cheese sandwich."
  • The SauceThe Sauce Registered User regular
    Facial expressions in the first two panels, angle & posture of Gabe in panel 1... on the little things the art just keeps going up and up, and it's really improving the experience as a whole.

Also, hilarious.
  • Slacker1913Slacker1913 Registered User regular
    Relevant bit starts at 5:05.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9YI7wUFl0w
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Delightful.
    TingleSigBar.gif
    WiiU: JamWarrior
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Vaginas are pretty weird. That's pretty agreed upon. I mean, they're awesome. But they're pretty weird.

Is this a good thread for Georgia O'Keefe?

tumblr_meupvjbhNE1roeqwvo1_400.jpg
  • AurichAurich Registered User regular
    Reminds me of Basic Training. How did our drill instructor put it? "Imagine peeling apart a grill cheese sandwich."
    That's one of the ones they tell everyone? Personally, I found it highly effective.
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA, SolidSaints Tube admin
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    Is this a good thread for Georgia O'Keefe?]

No.
    If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
  • RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular

actually one of our Drills told us about how a few cycles before ours one of the platoon guides woke up a day or two after family day with his wang stuck to his sheets from all the discharge. I'm pretty sure most of us looked like panel three when we heard that.
  • MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    darklite_x wrote: »

I don't know what kind of vaginas you frequent but...
    XBL-Dug Danger
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote: »

And here's the After:
    pumpkin-420x280.jpg
  • AlcasteAlcaste Registered User regular
    I'm trying so, so hard to make Tycho's facial expression in the second panel.

My skull hurts.
  • godmodegodmode Registered User regular
    TMD

(Too Many Deets)
    sig.jpg
  • RehabRehab Registered User regular
    It never works out well for Tycho when Pumpkins are involved.

214692811_YNapM-L-2.jpg
    metalocalypsesig.png
  • Spiffy McBangSpiffy McBang Registered User regular
    If ever there was a comic that demanded behind the scenes footage of its creation, it's this one.
  • Maz-Maz- C'mon Donny! Registered User regular
    If ever there was a comic that demanded behind the scenes footage of its creation, it's this one.

I agree. Unfortunately the return of DLC is two weeks too late.
    zwischenablage01.gif
    Steam | Origin: MazPA | 3DS: 1848-2888-3654
  • GaslightGaslight It's not your fault Video games are amazingRegistered User regular
    There is a new GabeArt video for the drawing of this strip. For some reason I really enjoy watching him draw the puke in the third panel. He spends a lot of time on it. That is lovingly crafted puke.
    steam_sig.png