Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[PATV] Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - Shut Up & Sit Down Season 2, Ep. 2: Archipelago

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - Shut Up & Sit Down Season 2, Ep. 2: Archipelago

In this episode Paul and Quinns review the board game Archipeligo.

Read the full story here

Dog on

• ZetaStrikerZetaStriker Registered User regular
    I love games like this. Battestar Galactica is still my favorite game in my collection, primarily because of the way it makes some of the players sleeper agents in when is otherwise a co-operative game about not getting killed by cylons.

I have to say though, I kind of miss the subtitled comments that slipped into the last episode. Paul and Quinns are great, but the interjections from whoever edited the video added a lot to it as well.
  • DogfoodsDogfoods Registered User new member
    "with me... with me... with me..."
    BAHAHAHA
  • MordrothMordroth EntrepreNerd New Republic of AlbertaRegistered User regular
    Maximum Pineapple.
  • Xyz_39808Xyz_39808 Registered User regular
    Pope. Yep.
  • MonkeyKing1969MonkeyKing1969 Library Man Cape CodRegistered User regular
    Strange new wood...