Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Webcomics and Facial Hair

2»

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I mean i don't particularly understand how he made a town with separate houses into a contiguous robot but I also haven"t been reading anything other than what's posted here, so I probably missed it.
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    how does this thread feel about

brustling
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    I mean i don't particularly understand how he made a town with separate houses into a contiguous robot but I also haven"t been reading anything other than what's posted here, so I probably missed it.

Magic + ghosts.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/jaykaos This is my steam profile.
  • crwthcrwth Registered User regular
    you guys are a team now?

why wasn't i picked :(
    C6ALTav.jpg
  • GundiGundi Respected Naturalist of Internet Fauna Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Well at least it's good to know that all the henchpeople who used(?) to work Mr. Mindreader actually didn't have misplaced loyalty and he valued them as partners as much as anything.

Oh and that Whomp-Ronnie-recovery comic reminded me that my superpower is an inherited resistance to anesthesia that both requires me to always remind people to give me more because I'm not out yet and please don't start yet, and gives me the benefit of always waking up completely lucid and without any side-effects like short-term memory loss.

Also you probably got the best medical treatment because you mentioned Scrubs. That there doctor was probably like "Well there's a guy with good taste we won't harvest his organs like we usually do." Ha. I kid. They totally harvested some of your organs. Your delicious meat sacks.
    Gundi on
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    how does this thread feel about

brustling
    youtu.be/b7Nxyqi4WK0?t=40s
    C6ALTav.jpg
  • AvrahamAvraham white men holding kittens dot tumblr dot comRegistered User regular
    starting to get a real Toy Story vibe from Cardboard Life
    USZCf.png :bz :bz
  • tynictynic Registered User, ClubPA regular
    crwth wrote: »
    you guys are a team now?

why wasn't i picked :(

You were! in fact, you're the most important part.

The balls.
    you post your balls one time and you never hear the end of it
    C6ALTav.jpg
  • ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    efkaFFn.jpg
    9imvRce.jpg
    Thetheroo on
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo Registered User regular
    The robot's taking the fall for Paz
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Help Us, Great Warrior is brilliant. Should I write more? Well, I'm not going to.
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter passive-aggressive raven Registered User regular
    32L5Ldn.jpg
    illustration for Mother Jones, for an interview with game creator Ken Levine. Article here: http://www.motherjones.com/media/2013/05/irrational-games-bioshock-infinite-creator-ken-levine-interview
    ShhxB.gif
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    I like SFP but it's becoming difficult to escape how convenient a storytelling device menace is
    hope? change? busproject.org
    my unofficial autobio will be accompanied with tips on how to smile
    cause I've found that when they don't see you frown, they never know that you're a threat
    and they don't sweat you when you came around
    He's only really been in for a bit so far, and revealed the one big thing; remains to be seen how much involvement he'll have once this arc is over.
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter passive-aggressive raven Registered User regular
    148.gif

149.gif

150.gif

151.gif

152.gif
    ShhxB.gif
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Ymir owns. He fucking owns!Registered User regular
    wow uh

okay
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    That panel still weirds me out
    EtrfZJ9.jpg?1?8021
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing hot hot hot hot stayin' alive stayin' aliveRegistered User regular
    wait what

what
    daft1sig.gif
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    wait what

what

You will find out when you're older.
    360: Sir Stiggleton PSN: Stiggy_PA GFWL: RacerStig Steam: TheStig
  • OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor Registered User regular
    when a black thing and a pink thing love each other very much
    The sound of his stallion's stream seemed so potent, so replete with authority, that it increased her terror of the devastation to come.
    Tumblr
    He's like three thousand years old, and he just lost track of his moral cooode.