Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Strip Search - A Jungle & Some Speed

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2013 in Strip Search

Strip Search - A Jungle & Some Speed

The Artists can now relax and take some time to bond with some friendly competition.

Read the full story here

Dog on

• HipsterSlenderHipsterSlender ChicagolandRegistered User new member
    Woo!! New episode!
    "Order! Order! Do you kids wanna be like the real U.N., or do you just wanna squabble and waste time?"
  • xdeathknightxxdeathknightx Registered User regular
    Nice, time to go watch this!
  • MicroMagicMicroMagic Registered User regular
    Finally Graham, Jesus Christ!
  • A Concerned CitizenA Concerned Citizen Registered User regular
    HUZAHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • FuzzyFuzzkinFuzzyFuzzkin VirginiaRegistered User regular
    "Complete hearsay" FTW!
    Designer, Developer, Codemonkey, Artist at Achronic Games Mobile (Link: www.achronicgames.com)
  • bentcurvebentcurve Registered User new member
    That was only 12 hours late.
  • zerzhulzerzhul Sparkamus Prime Marduk is my co-pilotRegistered User, Super Moderator, Moderator, SolidSaints Zerzhul mod
    THUNDERPILE!
  • OverloadedOverloaded Registered User regular
    Ooooooh shit the drama is finally starting :D
  • zerzhulzerzhul Sparkamus Prime Marduk is my co-pilotRegistered User, Super Moderator, Moderator, SolidSaints Zerzhul mod
    Well done on this Graham, I think a lot of people were asking for more talking heads during the social challenges, and this was fantastic. Worth the wait.
  • GrahamSGrahamS Registered User, Contributor regular
    MicroMagic wrote: »
    Finally Graham, Jesus Christ!
    D: I'm soooooorry!
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Well done on this Graham, I think a lot of people were asking for more talking heads during the social challenges, and this was fantastic. Worth the wait.
    Thanks so much! I'm really pleased with this episode.
  • A Concerned CitizenA Concerned Citizen Registered User regular
    Seriously Graham awesome episode, don't know what went wrong getting it up, but it was well worth the wait.