Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

News Post: The Law Of The Jungle

GethGeth LegionPerseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
edited May 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Tycho: My co-conspirator suggested that he had been up until midnight playing videogames, the way a young person might do, which was amusing to me because we were independently engaged in a similar (if not identical) enterprise. It turns out that the perfect antidote to content-free angst regarding the precise dimensions of a next-generation console’s “rights shredder” peripheral is to play actual games on devices which are out and available.  I know!  Perhaps they’ll describe the precise contours of their dystopia at E3: the origin of the nutritive fluids…
Geth on