Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

News Post: DLC Update

GethGeth LegionPerseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
edited May 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Gabe: We are nearing the finish line with our DLC podcast Kickstarter and we’ve added one final stretch goal to the mix. If we manage to crack the 200k mark we will deliver a podcast for a game session of Lost Lands. That’s right the tabletop RPG created by my 8yo son. He will GM a game for me and a few of my friends and we will record the entire thing for you. I’ve played Lost Lands a few times now and it’s great. It’s goofy and ridiculous but also surprisingly cool in a few ways. That’s not just me being a Dad either. He ran his game for Scott a few weeks ago and after hearing…
Geth on