Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Son of [Chaos] in the UK

1235»

• CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    I actually think you are in second currently. Behind Slaanesh.
    You could steal 1st in TBP and you could solo ruin Norsca.
    Tay could get 1st in TBP and could get 1st in Bret and Estalia.

Both of you are a pretty big threat right now. I don't see how I can beat you on points, and I think it is unlikely the game will go on long enough for me to win via dial.
    Android: Netrunner is awesome, come and chat about it with us here!
  • FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Bear in mind we've still got to deal with more Expert Old World card screwage... there's a couple in there that would seriously eff me up.
  • CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    Not really, that was the worst one. Nothing else is really that bad for you.
    Android: Netrunner is awesome, come and chat about it with us here!
  • FlimflammeryFlimflammery There's always money in the banana stand... Oxford, UKRegistered User regular
    Ah, but if we get The Light of Day, Closing the Portal will stay in effect for another turn. Morrslieb Eclipsed would also not be ideal.