Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Pokémon at the Inventory

• Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 6/2005 - 3/20/2013Registered User regular
    Everyone in Ylisse is actually of pirate descent. Generations of having limbs chopped off caused them to evolve with naturally-growing peg legs.
    w1KIYUJ.jpg
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular
    They have feet they're just super tiny

Like their toes just grow straight out of their ankles
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Jimothy wrote: »
    I find that hard to believe
    You get one of every gen but four in soul silver you also fet a gen two starter in emerald its not unprecedented
  • JimothyJimothy Registered User regular
    Right but the rumor is that you get it not too far into the game, those were all postgame

Why take the focus off the new Pokemon like that
    Because its not genV and they've been showing tons of old pokemon since the first trailer?
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    getting an earlier gen's starter during the game proper seems incredibly unlikely and is also unprecedented?

they might do it like HG/SS and give you a way to get one of each gen's starter because the jump to new hardware maybe? I dunno
    I dont know nearly enough about gen 6 I need more information

I need it all
  • KilroyKilroy Seer of Heart Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    I dont know nearly enough about gen 6 I need more information

I need it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MStoUfrsCig
    Steam brotimes Xbox Live: DigitalGravitas
  • YukiraYukira Fuck with Aria? No.Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Ahahaha, yes, Sier agreed to a 3DS and play through this with me on her own copy of X or Y.

Actually, it'll be X because she likes Xerneas more than Yveltal.
    Yukira on
    2s8mg4g.jpg
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    So I was using Pokedit to make fun things. You know, a shiny level 100 teddiursa with impossible stats, the No Guard abliity, and three moves that OHKO you.

Then I realized I could give things Wonder Guard. Holy shit. The medals for beating the elite 4 just got a lot easier and more hilarious.

Spiritomb with Wonder Guard is the best thing. I don't even care that I can't use these against other people because I'm having fun
    juggcat.jpg
  • KorKor Known to detonate from time to time Registered User regular
    So I've given up on the blackout. For two reasons mostly.

1) My wife said, "It's fucking pokemon, what is there to avoid knowing."
    2) I saw the world map, and I fucking love maps.

Since then the flood gates have opened. I've been scouring the nets for all kinds of info. I've been pleased with all the solid info. The rumors though, I still hold very skeptical. I don't like hearsay, and I especially don't like, "Well, now that this information is out, I can confirm that I knew about it before hand, and here is more information for you to gobble up as I feed it to you straight from my asshole."

Yukira wrote: »
    Ahahaha, yes, Sier agreed to a 3DS and play through this with me on her own copy of X or Y.

but yveltal is way better

Uh, no
    edited May 2013
    Kor wrote: »

Since then the flood gates have opened. I've been scouring the nets for all kinds of info. I've been pleased with all the solid info. The rumors though, I still hold very skeptical. I don't like hearsay, and I especially don't like, "Well, now that this information is out, I can confirm that I knew about it before hand, and here is more information for you to gobble up as I feed it to you straight from my asshole."

Thats not what happened. He correctly named four pokemon two days before those names were released.

So this source is definitely more likely than the.norm
    King Riptor on
    edited May 2013
    Jimothy wrote: »

Uh, no

No that's cool, you can have your mashup of every stupid overgrown yard shitting vermin pokemon, I'll take my kick ass red and black bird with razor tipped wing claws
    Kwoaru on
  • KilroyKilroy Seer of Heart Registered User regular
    yveltal looks like something you'd find in the notebook of a 13 year old at hot topic
    Steam brotimes Xbox Live: DigitalGravitas
    Kilroy wrote: »
    yveltal looks like something you'd find in the notebook of a 13 year old at hot topic

xerneas looks like something you'd find in the notebook of a 30 year old man at a my little pony convention
  • RawrBearRawrBear Registered User regular
    Yveltal honestly looks like it has an AT field.
  • DubhDubh Hoodmistress Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

xerneas looks like something you'd find in the notebook of a 30 year old man at a my little pony convention

right next to a nude picture of yo' mama
    Dubh on

Thats not what happened. He correctly named four pokemon two days before those names were released.

So this source is definitely more likely than the.norm

I must have missed that part.
  • -Tal-Tal Truth is elusive It's nowhere to be foundRegistered User regular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ppeqxb5YU
    personaqn.png
    Dubh wrote: »

right next to a nude picture of yo' mama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeuCWMTDcg
  • SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I just keep seeing that Princess Mononoke deer god
  • RawrBearRawrBear Registered User regular
    Yeah that's pretty much what it is.
    For people who like to read (most likely fake) pokemon news.

http://pastebin.com/eNvYNtW0

I found almost everything in there believable, and acceptable, except he doesn't answer the same question the same way.

>Fossil pokemon?

There's only one this time around, but the Hoenn and Sinnoh Fossil Pokemon are in the Regional Dex. It's Rock/Dragon, and based off a T-Rex. It's distributed a bit like Spiritomb (requiring multi-player), in that each game has part of its fossil...head, arms, legs, and tail...and you need to obtain the other three parts by trading with other players.

Then later...
    >Fossils?

Nope, the Hoenn and Sinnoh ones are in the Regional Dex.
    That would be so cool

Like a legendary fossil
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 6/2005 - 3/20/2013Registered User regular
    Cause meeting up with people in the Underground for Spiritomb was so much fun, you guys.
    w1KIYUJ.jpg
  • BugBoyBugBoy once a boy always a bugRegistered User regular
    What's the source on that one

is it supposed to be the same as the pokebeach source, or someone else
    j6ig00.png
    edited May 2013
    BugBoy wrote: »
    What's the source on that one

is it supposed to be the same as the pokebeach source, or someone else

Yeah, he says at the top that it's the same info the pokebeach guy was given, except there are some discrepancies that exist and he doesn't know why.

From what I gather. Pokebeach guy, aka WPM, let slip a small amount of info, and said he has a lot more but doesn't want to share. This guy showed up and said I have the same info, and since WPM opened the flood gates, I'll quench the thirst.
    Cause meeting up with people in the Underground for Spiritomb was so much fun, you guys.

Except you didn't have to do that, since the NPCs in the Underground counted. Personally, I loved the Underground in Sinnoh, and for once, this idea actually sounds kind of cool. Normally I hate trade-mons and group efforts.
    Kor on
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    the new battle mechanics sound cool if true
    ooty.gif
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    Champion Tournament Alder actually has a good team. I didn't mind him being a bug type master, but compared to Cynthia he was easy to take down
    juggcat.jpg
  • TurambarTurambar Registered User regular
    For people who like to read (most likely fake) pokemon news.

http://pastebin.com/eNvYNtW0

I found almost everything in there believable, and acceptable, except he doesn't answer the same question the same way.

>Fossil pokemon?

There's only one this time around, but the Hoenn and Sinnoh Fossil Pokemon are in the Regional Dex. It's Rock/Dragon, and based off a T-Rex. It's distributed a bit like Spiritomb (requiring multi-player), in that each game has part of its fossil...head, arms, legs, and tail...and you need to obtain the other three parts by trading with other players.

Then later...
    >Fossils?

Nope, the Hoenn and Sinnoh ones are in the Regional Dex.

This guy is back to saying the starters are Grass/Fighting and Water/Dark, when the pokebeach guy updated and said it was the other way around
    avengers_sig.png
    Origin: Turamb | Steam: Turambar | last.fm
  • HullisHullis I'm no more a spy than you are- A doctor.Registered User regular
    This is the dumbest game of telephone
    2wrn580.png
  • -Tal-Tal Truth is elusive It's nowhere to be foundRegistered User regular
    if pastebin existed when I was 7 years old the internet would be discussing the fuck out of my pokemon ideas
    personaqn.png
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 BFL Classic Same twin flavor that you've always lovedRegistered User regular
    I think I'm going on pokelackout

This is just too silly for me
    wb5cft.png
  • ArchArch Trust me, I'm a scientist Registered User regular
    If that shit is real, and I doubt it is, I am pretty fucking stoked

Heracross/Pinsir evolutions in the vein of Accelgor and Escavalier and a lab coat outfit

Its basically everything I could ever want, so
  • ArchArch Trust me, I'm a scientist Registered User regular
  • MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    Weather effect that powers up Ghosts, huh.

Yeah, I guess I'll take it.
    Voltagez.gif Voltage - Last Update: 12:05pm 05/13/13
  • BeastehBeasteh RIP BIG CHRIZZLERegistered User regular
    spooky mist or something