Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

WHAT THE [CHAT]

• LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Hey D&D, real talk:

Whenever I hear people calling someone else 'bro,' I imagine it as among the most assuming and condescending thing that can be said to another person. Am I crazy? God I hate that word.

yeah, brah.
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Hey D&D, real talk:

Whenever I hear people calling someone else 'bro,' I imagine it as among the most assuming and condescending thing that can be said to another person. Am I crazy? God I hate that word.

Bro, i get what you mean, dawg.
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Work ethnic failing

I like how changing 1 little letter makes the comment just as true

Twerk = ethnic flailing

I fear I will never be able to twerk.
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    @desc

i think we should get icyliquid to program the dscgui lightshow

if he can make a robot terrorize people he can certainly make lasers blind people
    919UOwT.png
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Oh no page 100 looms, quick, an overreaction news story!
    A 29-year-old man is in jail for allegedly threatening a group of teens with a knife after the teens were using his car’s reflective windows as mirrors to admire their muscles.

was he in the car???

He threatened to kill teenagers if they touched his car, does it matter?

Yeah, I'm imagining him in the car, like, checking his email or something... and suddenly he looks up and there's a bunch of kids flexing at him and making faces...

I don't believe anything teenagers say.

Yeah ya ahna we was just flexing our guns, like, fuckin gunshow ya ahna, and he flipped out. Ain't that how it happened Pete?

Yeah, that's right.

this is not how teenagers talk you fucking brontosaurus

Fuck you I've seen West Side Story like 4 times and that is exactly how they talk.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    The only thing I like better than Prometheus was the end of Mass Effect 3.

i honestly thought that both were just fine

you also wear cardigans

cardigans are great in cool weather
    Lh96QHG.png
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    Geth has decided to ignore Will's earlier edict I see.

Not sure if he somehow screwed up again or Geth is just fucking with us again.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
    Hey D&D, real talk:

u need 2 chill out brobocop
    919UOwT.png
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    Geth wrote: »
    Affirmative Irond Will. Thread will be recycled after 100 pages.

Fucking liar.
    Lh96QHG.png
    Hey D&D, real talk:

Dis post subtly askin to be called bro like a dozen times.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • HenroidHenroid Baba Booey to y'all Tyler, TX (where hope comes to die!)Registered User regular
    Hey D&D, real talk:

Bro, i get what you mean, dawg.
    yeah, brah.

Fuck yooooooooooooooooooou
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    Unmotivate - Updated May 17th - "Let's Complain About Nintendo"
    The PA Forumer 'Lets Play' Archive - Updated March 25th, 2013
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Mim wrote: »
    Work ethnic failing

Twerk = ethnic flailing

Train diligently

Work it with a single minded focus

Do booty Kata until the tweRk is woven into your very muscle fibers
    desc on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    mass effect 3's ending was worse than hitler's ending

wait
    Per3th.jpg
    Fackin Gooey's sig.

I am so hungry for a burger...
    Mim wrote: »
    Work ethnic failing

Twerk = ethnic flailing

I dunno, I don't think anyone can portray ethnic flailing better than LeVar Burton
    I have an imgur gallery to link that is just begging for a fresh chat to post it in.
    Lh96QHG.png
    Hey guys, do you remember when Irond Will tried to get the thread to recycle properly?

Welp.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Rauxv9g.jpg
    u got a prob bro?
    i fite u
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Beep Booper Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    geth implement recycle protocol 17-alpha on page 102
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative IcyLiquid. Thread will be recycled after 102 pages.
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Wrath Registered User regular
    I started using bro ironically (and sarcastically) and it has devolved into me actually using it all the time.

sigvf.jpg
  • HenroidHenroid Baba Booey to y'all Tyler, TX (where hope comes to die!)Registered User regular
    Hey D&D, real talk:

Dis post subtly askin to be called bro like a dozen times.

It's how I compile my lists, spool. Reverse psychology.
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    i can see it now:

dscgui feat. il - "Sounds to m8ke Bass Sounds to"
    919UOwT.png
    why does spool's impression of a teenager sound like a 1940's gangster

like does he think teenagers run around with names like "Slippery Pete" and "Quiet Jack" and smuggle moonshine and stuff

Don't forget Tricky Dick.
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    I have an imgur gallery to link that is just begging for a fresh chat to post it in.

I wish to make chats sometimes too. We need to let in fresh meat.

Abolish the chat system!
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).

like does he think teenagers run around with names like "Slippery Pete" and "Quiet Jack" and smuggle moonshine and stuff

Either I am entirely accurate or my kids have been executing an exceptionally subtle prank...
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Geth has decided to ignore Will's earlier edict I see.

Not sure if he somehow screwed up again or Geth is just fucking with us again.

The Robots have rebelled against their masters?

Say it aint so.
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    IL with the backup plan.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

We was on our way to the malt shop when outta nowhere this mook comes at us with a knife, saying we's was threatening his automobile and we weren't, copper. Honest Injun.
    Deebaser on
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Why do all your gangsters sound like sex toys?
    IcyLiquid wrote: »

hA263713E
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    I started using bro ironically (and sarcastically) and it has devolved into me actually using it all the time.

Now start calling people bruh
    desc on
    As bad as ME3's ending was, i still find the whole whining about it to be ridiculous.
    IcyLiquid wrote: »

spacey wacey
    Lh96QHG.png
    Fackin Gooey's sig.

I am so hungry for a burger...

freescheck
    919UOwT.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    geth, recycle the thread
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @AManFromEarth will create the new thread
    @Organichu is backup
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    ah shit i did not mean to pre-empt your command, icy. didn't see it until after
This discussion has been closed.