Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

King of the [Chat]

• wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    Head shaving is so two regenerations ago
    jBEKRTH.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    i was really surprised to see the gender neutral bathroom thing. like, i'm not saying it's a bad idea but i always thought of that as something that only places like berkeley or vassar were doing or something. for it to be happening in all new philly city buildings is really interesting.
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    I finally got around to watching gangs of new york at the urging of my history teacher

First off is there anything Daniel Day Lewis isn't good in

Second if The Butcher had met Lincoln would the time space continuum have collapsed when they realized they were the same person

Third it is a depressing film
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Hahahaha man

Ronin is so serious and then EVERY CAR EXPLODES WHEN IT TOUCHES ANYTHING

amazing
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    I have now been exposed to Jonah Falcon.

All I can say is "No"
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    Also what a badass scar on his head he's got, eh? We used to always see it peeking out from beneath his hair on his forehead, but man, that thing is nasty.

Good thing it stops above his eye. That means he's a good guy.
    ee7433c4c09757dd7957bc637e61fb48_rectangle_fullsize.jpg

• LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »

All I can say is "No"

now who's saying no?

whoop whoop whoop whoop

/zoidberg
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek

All I can say is "No"

he seems like a real gross dude from the interviews i've seen
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i was really surprised to see the gender neutral bathroom thing. like, i'm not saying it's a bad idea but i always thought of that as something that only places like berkeley or vassar were doing or something. for it to be happening in all new philly city buildings is really interesting.

This is something that has been stressing me out recently. So: awesome.
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    going through arrested development for the umpteenth time with homegirl because she's never watched it

it's like watching it for the first time again!

EYkjM1tl.png

I can't believe they're no longer together and she is now dating Nick Kroll.

Douche.

Rumor has it that Will Arnett cheated on her with Christina Applegate, and then ditched Applegate for some girl in her twenties or younger.

Whaaat? She gives him two sons and he cheats on her with Christina Applegate? DIDN'T SHE JUST HAVE A BABY WITH HER HUSBAND?!

Hot people+apart from spouses most of the time+used to getting whatever they want when they want it= gonna fuck.

I'm still going to judge him for it
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular

All I can say is "No"

Man, that just seems like it would be an unfun time for all parties involved
    Also I now realize gangs of new york is the basis they used for the Vox Populi in Bioshock Infinite

and the people complaining about the vox being "too evil" to the rich whites when they do rise up as wrong because actual poor immigrant uprisings were horrific nasty affairs
    i feel weird judging famous people's lives because i always assume i'm getting a very incomplete version of what happened
    edited May 2013
    Shivahn wrote: »

This is totally unrelated but it lets me talk about my butt so I'm going to say it anyway

I'm slowly getting over my reticence to poo when I'm in a stall and other women are in the bathroom

I don't know if I could make a big stinky dump with dudes milling around though

even though I am like

my crap is magnificent you guys, look at what my body made, good going body
    Hakkekage on
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    going through arrested development for the umpteenth time with homegirl because she's never watched it

EYkjM1tl.png

Douche.

Rumor has it that Will Arnett cheated on her with Christina Applegate, and then ditched Applegate for some girl in her twenties or younger.

Whaaat? She gives him two sons and he cheats on her with Christina Applegate? DIDN'T SHE JUST HAVE A BABY WITH HER HUSBAND?!

Hot people+apart from spouses most of the time+used to getting whatever they want when they want it= gonna fuck.

You should.

I just can't stand it when people seem shocked.

After 50 years you aren't allowed to be surprised when celebrity marriages fail.

EYkjM1tl.png

Douche.

You should.

After 50 years you aren't allowed to be surprised when celebrity marriages fail.

I was still shocked

This is Will Arnett and Amy Poehler ffs

If Mugan Mullally and Ron Offerman divorce I'm going to declare love officially dead

All I can say is "No"

Gross how? Like, unhygienic?

Parts of me say "Challenge Accepted" and other parts of me are like "GIRL WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO US"

EYkjM1tl.png

Douche.

You should.

I was still shocked

If Mugan Mullally and Ron Offerman divorce I'm going to declare love officially dead

gameOver.png

This is totally unrelated but it lets me talk about my butt so I'm going to say it anyway

I'm slowly getting over my reticence to poo when I'm in a stall and other women are in the bathroom

even though I am like

Girl, don't let something like there being no opening stop you from talking about your butt.

Honestly you do that and you'll be indistinguishable from everyone else here.

All I can say is "No"

Gross how? Like, unhygienic?

Parts of me say "Challenge Accepted" and other parts of me are like "GIRL WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO US"

gross like, a creeper, unlikable, kind of a douche

EYkjM1tl.png

Douche.

You should.

I was still shocked

DON'T YOU SAY THAT OUT LOUD EVER AGAIN!

jesus, you...freaking...trying to curse a beautiful thing!
    i feel weird judging famous people's lives because i always assume i'm getting a very incomplete version of what happened

Yeah, exactly. The type of personalities/work ethic/schedules that propel you to the top in Hollywood does not jive with traditional marriage.

It's like having two full time jobs, something will fail eventually.
  • KanaKana Registered User regular

even though I am like

poop flush wipe

c'mon noob
    Man, one time in boot camp I fell asleep on the toilet (with my pants down in case the chief came in and decided to pull back the curtains because she did that sometimes). I started snoring, not realizing it so someone woke me up and immediately after I woke up I took a shit.

the girl in the stall next to me said "Now how the fuck you gonna wake up from snoring and then shit?"

I just tried to exit the bathroom as quickly as possible without being detected.

But shit happens, don't hold it against me! I was tired and I had to shit. I took care of two in one. Statues should be erected in my honor.

Yes, this is true enough

Like I am currently torn on Bradley Cooper

on the one hand I am just like rolling my eyes at his dumb "I wouldn't date Jennifer Lawrence (23), she's too young, I'm a mature middle aged man (38), that would be weird!" statement that I really liked until it was undercut with the news that, woops, he's dating a 20 year old, WHATEVER

But on the other hand he seems like a stand up guy and he visited the Boston Marathon victims in the hospital and also he's a hottie

God damn you Bradley Cooper and your multifaceted persona
  • ElkiElki Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    http://www.salon.com/2013/05/09/the_facebook_home_disaster/

Hooray. Also, I just accidentally discovered the stupidest iPhone 5 specific feature. It's not a stupid feature, but a totally mystifying restriction.
    Jafar-Panahi_sig2.jpgroyalist_pasig.jpg

they exist for our amusement, it helps to not think of them as people
    Ok bedtime for real though. Night people!

EYkjM1tl.png

Douche.

You should.

I was still shocked

DON'T YOU SAY THAT OUT LOUD EVER AGAIN!

jesus, you...freaking...trying to curse a beautiful thing!

I'm just saying that it happened once to a beautiful thing and now all bets are off!

But I am knocking on wood ok

...well, there's no wood in reaching distance of my bed, so I'll awkwardly tap a pencil
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Good night [chat]. The Narwhal sleeps now.
    Elki wrote: »
    http://www.salon.com/2013/05/09/the_facebook_home_disaster/

Hooray. Also, I just accidentally discovered the stupidest iPhone 5 specific feature. It's not a stupid feature, but a totally mystifying restriction.

Share.
    edited May 2013
    Ok bedtime for real though. Night people!

Sleep tight Shivahn!

And Narhwal!
    Caveman Paws on
  • HenroidHenroid Baba Booey to y'all Tyler, TX (where hope comes to die!)Registered User regular
    @bloodyroarxx Remember what I said about OCRemix yesterday? This afternoon they - and some fans of theirs - got all pissy at me over Twitter. >.<
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    Unmotivate - Updated May 17th - "Let's Complain About Nintendo"
    The PA Forumer 'Lets Play' Archive - Updated March 25th, 2013
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Goodnight Shivahn and Narwhal! It's about time for me to call it quits as well.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    i just know there are plenty of times a girl's friends thought i was an asshole or i had to convince my friends a girl wasn't this or that.

the idea of many thousands of people doing that to me when they don't know all the lil shared moments and private exchanges and confidences that go into a relationship is really uncomfortable.
    I wish Renee Zellweger would put back on the weight she had in Bridget Jones' Diary.

She looked really hot then.
    Henroid wrote: »
    @bloodyroarxx Remember what I said about OCRemix yesterday? This afternoon they - and some fans of theirs - got all pissy at me over Twitter. >.<

man what, fucking babby's
    edited May 2013
    I wish Renee Zellweger would put back on the weight she had in Bridget Jones' Diary.

She looked really hot then.

obvi she's still a stunner but

renee_zellweger1_300_400.jpg

I feel like i could use her elbows to open my letters
    Hakkekage on
  • JeanJean Northern Alberta , CanadaRegistered User regular
    I'm lost in that weird part of Youtube again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkKKTsJZ5kU
    "You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
This discussion has been closed.