Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

King of the [Chat]

• ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    Okay I figured it out. I played in the summer of 11. Mittani was CEO and we were in Deklein.

Ok, so learning skills were gone by then. Biggest difference is the frig/cruiser buffs then.

Also I think it was prior to the hybrid buffs and tier 3 bcs.

So I haven't seen those buffs? I'll look at the wiki and see what it says about their roles.

https://wiki.goonfleet.com/FuckYouFleet
  • EddyEddy i ain't afraid of no ghosts Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    number of people directly killed by smoking marijuana: 0

number of people killed by bears: possibly hundreds of thousands or even millions if you count our and their ancestors.

a war that has been waged for countless millennia
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    If someone doesn't laugh at always sunny or arrested development, well

They're not welcome in my homr

Simpson?
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Wood is classier than brass.

Modern right angles, dark finish, plain bedding.

IKEA does this stuff a lot

Brass does seem a bit rapey

also a bit 50s motel-ish i guess

More 20's-30's, typically. 50's was when a lot of solid and/or quilted headboards came into fashion.
    tea-1.jpg
    Millennia, if it were spelled Milenia, could have been a cool name for a girl if it weren't already a word
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    It's like

I'm worried you took me seriously, Ludious

But I'm more worried that you didn't take me seriously and something's gone over my head :P
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

number of people killed by bears: possibly hundreds of thousands or even millions if you count our and their ancestors.

People think I'm joking when I rant and rave about how terrifying bears are.
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular

I'm sure there's probably some idiot that suffocated from hot boxing.
    tea-1.jpg
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    always sunny is hilarious

AD

looks very

umm

jewey

Incorrect and the anti Semitic comment was so forced that it lost all its inherent juju.

Jewjew? *shrug*

I can say it because I'm cur unsized and my mothers grandma was full Jew. So I could sign up anytime.
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    had another spinal epidural today. Requested no anesthesia (local Novocaine of course)

They insisted that I couldn't possibly be right that the Versed didn't help me last procedure and that I would regret it.

It hurt LESS this time around.
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
    A minimalist brass bedframe seems like something Truffaut would have as a set decoration in one of his movies

cigarette ash spilled lazily on the stark white sheets
    always sunny is hilarious

AD

looks very

umm

jewey

Incorrect and the anti Semitic comment was so forced that it lost all its inherent juju.

Jewjew? *shrug*

I can say it because I'm cur unsized and my mothers grandma was full Jew. So I could sign up anytime.

you lost me at incorrect
    edited May 2013
    had another spinal epidural today. Requested no anesthesia (local Novocaine of course)

They insisted that I couldn't possibly be right that the Versed didn't help me last procedure and that I would regret it.

It hurt LESS this time around.

Shit, you have pain tolerance like whoa.

*bows to the master*

I guess that's why you think Always Sunny is funny.
    Caveman Paws on
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    A fleet composed of mostly Gallente ships?!!?!?!
    Fuck.

I can't go back to EVE online
    A fleet composed of mostly Gallente ships?!!?!?!

Yeah, shit be cray. Exequror good for armour reps and sensor damping owns.
    there were some really drunk college kids getting hammered on saki behind us at the japanese restaurant tonight.

I finally looked at my wife and said that I hoped a sad country song would be written about their inevitable fate on the highway, so I could hate it with the same passion I hate them.

She was not amused; however, I feel no remorse. 80th trimester abortions and below should be legal
    Fuck.

Part of why I'm slow to get a new gaming PC is because there isn't many games out I really want.

So EVE is a potential time sink that may kill me.
    Fuck.

I'd suggest waiting at least a month anyway til after the expansion drops. They've been better at not fucking everything up with updates but well...

it is still CCP.
    Any other Gallente ships not shitty now. I insisted on flying them because they were pretty and I liked drones.
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular
    Best furniture is dark brown or reddish wood, angular, plain, maybe a bit broad

Basically IKEA suits my tastes very well for furniture
    CDIOl.png
    marvel movie universe spoiler
    ABC Agents of Shield cast. #coulsonlives
    shield_large.jpg
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

a war that has been waged for countless millennia

Cave-Bears-Chauvet-painting-631.jpg
    What you think "makes sense" has nothing to do with reality. It just has to do with your life experience. And your life experience may only be a small smidgen of reality. Possibly even a distorted account of reality at that. So what this means is that, beginning in the 20th century as our means of decoding nature became more and more powerful, we started realizing our common sense is no longer a tool to pass judgment on whether or not a scientific theory is correct. - Neil Degrasse Tyson
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Man

Even in the best-case scenario

I am not going to show up at my buddy's place tomorrow for this party when I told him I would

I left myself too little time between when I can leave work and when I said I'd be there

Manscaping alone is gonna take like half an hour!

#AnotherPostTangentiallyAboutMyPenis
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    going through arrested development for the umpteenth time with homegirl because she's never watched it

it's like watching it for the first time again!

EYkjM1tl.png

I can't believe they're no longer together and she is now dating Nick Kroll.

Douche.

Rumor has it that Will Arnett cheated on her with Christina Applegate, and then ditched Applegate for some girl in her twenties or younger.

Whaaat? She gives him two sons and he cheats on her with Christina Applegate? DIDN'T SHE JUST HAVE A BABY WITH HER HUSBAND?!
    Narwhal, do you manscape manual or electric?
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    So Matt Smith shaved his head for that new Ryan Gosling movie he's doing.

tumblr_mmma8qTane1re74mto1_500.jpg

... I'm a little lost.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • GoslingGosling Team Monica Watertown, WIRegistered User regular

... I'm a little lost.

And now he's the guy from Cash Cab.
    I'm trying, through my blog, to break into the journalism industry. Any eyes and ears that pick up on any leads towards that end are greatly appreciated. PM me if you happen to hear anything.

... I'm a little lost.

just relax your muscles, the gravity created by his ears will pull you in
    Narwhal, do you manscape manual or electric?

Depends heavily on area and severity/intensity of manscaping required.

But the final job is done manually, of course.

If nothing else, my culinary training has given me a steady hand with very sharp blades. :o
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Also what a badass scar on his head he's got, eh? We used to always see it peeking out from beneath his hair on his forehead, but man, that thing is nasty.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    Curry hurt

Again
    G2Dcf.jpg
    moniker wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    going through arrested development for the umpteenth time with homegirl because she's never watched it

it's like watching it for the first time again!

EYkjM1tl.png

I can't believe they're no longer together and she is now dating Nick Kroll.

Douche.

Rumor has it that Will Arnett cheated on her with Christina Applegate, and then ditched Applegate for some girl in her twenties or younger.

Whaaat? She gives him two sons and he cheats on her with Christina Applegate? DIDN'T SHE JUST HAVE A BABY WITH HER HUSBAND?!

Hot people+apart from spouses most of the time+used to getting whatever they want when they want it= gonna fuck.

Any other Gallente ships not shitty now. I insisted on flying them because they were pretty and I liked drones.

the frigs are all decent enough compared to the equivalents from other races,
    destroyer and one of their battlecruisers are great for suicide ganking
    ishtar and dominix rat almost afk with sentries (this requires a lot of sp though)
    their tier 3 bc owns at short range with blasters

drones are still kinda meh as a primary weapon (because of travel time, etc) now but they are a bit better thanks to having damage mods.
This discussion has been closed.