Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

homestuck

• Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Registered User regular
    Presumedly the idea is that it's impossible to generate the 'perfect' universe frog, what with it being made by shitty teenagers and all.
    So any universe made will be imperfect, maybe designated by the size of the tumor?

Or not, whatever, maybe Hussie will clarify at some stage, I guess it's not a particularly massive plot point at this stage.
    LetharCombo_zpsbd0f5853.gif?t=13486907462wT1Q.gif

• ASimPersonASimPerson And they will tremble again at the sound of our silence.Registered User regular
    Remember, the current plan, as such, is to take the Battlefield from the kids' session and plant it in the void of at the center of Skaia in the alpha session, which will supposedly let them finish the job.
    redoctober2.png
    SE++ Forum Battle Archive | PST = Pacific Standard Time | DRUNKSTUCK: A Homestuck recap
  • BeastehBeasteh RIP BIG CHRIZZLERegistered User regular
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 The Neal Deal Registered User regular
    You lovable scamp
  • WearingglassesWearingglasses Registered User regular
    "Dancestor" is a term I have never heard before. It is now one of my favorite words.
    heeee.jpg
    PSN: BlakeMaxwell3
  • WearingglassesWearingglasses Registered User regular
    Wait, the wiki says that it has nothing to do with dancing and ancestors. This is disappointing.
    heeee.jpg
    PSN: BlakeMaxwell3
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    they can dance if they want to
    CD World Tour convenient status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand ==>Caulk Bite 6
  • GoldenSeducerGoldenSeducer Dar'Habasi Sugar-Lips Purrfessional Cat-burglerRegistered User regular
    I had a homestuck dream last night. Hussie apparently went on some kind of drug-induced rampage where he introduced one more character who killed everyone. In the epilogue, this character cause SB&HJ to go into trickster mode. All of this in six pages.
  • BeastehBeasteh RIP BIG CHRIZZLERegistered User regular
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG hence nothing remains except for our regretsRegistered User regular
    homosuck is shit
    2T0N0a3.png
  • Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger There is no answer, only absurdity... And french toastRegistered User regular
    farg for best poster 2013

944fdiQ.jpg?1

qts the fat kid lmao

TBMrnnU.png?1

Me and Farg shooting the breeze as kids
    fAZW9sE.jpg
  • Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger There is no answer, only absurdity... And french toastRegistered User regular
    This would work better if Farg still had the frog avatar...
    fAZW9sE.jpg
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular
    Dancestor is a reference to the descend/ascend mix-ups in problem sleuth
  • EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus Registered User regular
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    Suffer my pain http://eidolonorpheus.tumblr.com/post/49837513918/i-came-back-to-this-and-ow
    I haven't been feeling musical enough lately, even with two more music finals to go.

I hope this isn't a bad time to mention that I really like The Lyrist.

Only partially since I had just gone to sleep, but thanks
  • Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    farg for best poster 2013

Mobile agree
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • KilroyKilroy Seer of Heart Registered User regular
    hey sandwich thread

grilled ham and brie on cranberry walnut here today

working six blocks away from a bakery/deli is the best
    Steam brotimes Xbox Live: DigitalGravitas
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINE Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    they can dance if they want to

They can leave their friends behind
    LordAsmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus.gif
  • BlurblBlurbl Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Oh god, Karkat shooshing Gamzee. Best moment so far.

Ed: jade noooooo :(
    Blurbl on
  • Moth 13Moth 13 Golurker Registered User regular
    Hussie's policy of non-interference in action.
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    CD World Tour convenient status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand ==>Caulk Bite 6
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG hence nothing remains except for our regretsRegistered User regular
    2/3rds as of homestucks unfinished state
    2T0N0a3.png
  • BlurblBlurbl Registered User regular
    Jesus. I'm pretty sure I've spent more time reading homestuck than the average novel at this point.
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist Look at the faces. Listen to the bells. It's hard to believe we need a place called hell.Registered User regular
    9tvSdVv.png
    watchman25ia7ku.jpg291.gif
    Steam: cristke
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Nope. Time for a 1000 page The Felt origin story.
    PartyPat.jpg
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Rose, shut the hell up about my bedroom and save my game already!Registered User regular
    Blurbl wrote: »
    Jesus. I'm pretty sure I've spent more time reading homestuck than the average novel at this point.

Acts 1-4 are longer than war and peace
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Chief? McCloud!Registered User regular
    NeoToma wrote: »

I like how this is, at best, only mildly facetious.
  • SeriouslySeriously Maarebas Registered User regular
    NeoToma wrote: »

I like how this is, at best, only mildly facetious.

and still a possibility
    NSxe4l9.png
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    I like how Homestuck is so long i feel comfortable saying any two major events are at least 1000 pages apart
    PartyPat.jpg
  • KilroyKilroy Seer of Heart Registered User regular
    tumblr_mdiphqXP6u1r6uigio1_500.gif

still my favorite
    Steam brotimes Xbox Live: DigitalGravitas