Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

North Country [chat]land

So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy.Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
https://player.vimeo.com/video/65504232

Northern Michigan, da best.

Watch fullscreen!
NO.

• SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    will needs a copy of the manual
  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    Geth takes commands from no one.
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    Being originally from southern Michigan, I can confirm northern Michigan is better.
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    will is bad at syntax
    NO.
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Geth hates Will.
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    Caffeine event horizon passed
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    Heartbroken Chris Brown Always Thought Rihanna Was Woman He’d Beat To Death
    “Despite all the ups and downs, I was so sure Rihanna was the one I’d take by the throat one day and fatally assault, and even toward the end I continued to hold out hope that we’d be together until the day she died at my hands from blunt-force trauma,” Brown, 24, said in a radio interview this week, telling DJs he still has abusive feelings for his ex-flame and is hopeful that he might punch her again one day.
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
    Based on Matt's stories the population of Chicago make the worst bakery-based decisions ever.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    i resisted years of indoctrination and didn't say a single thing about Ohio versus Michigan

maybe there is hope for me.
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    geth, recycle the thread on page 100
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Irond Will. Thread will be recycled after 100 pages.
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    there

jesus
    Chanus wrote: »
    Heartbroken Chris Brown Always Thought Rihanna Was Woman He’d Beat To Death
    “Despite all the ups and downs, I was so sure Rihanna was the one I’d take by the throat one day and fatally assault, and even toward the end I continued to hold out hope that we’d be together until the day she died at my hands from blunt-force trauma,” Brown, 24, said in a radio interview this week, telling DJs he still has abusive feelings for his ex-flame and is hopeful that he might punch her again one day.

one hundred sads
    NO.
    i resisted years of indoctrination and didn't say a single thing about Ohio versus Michigan

you're one of the good ones
    NO.
    Ah, this could have been the shortest chat thread ever.

Both of my parents' families moved to the Detroit area from Ohio.

Shit's complicated.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    The baker fucked up my anniversary cake.
    The flourishes on the side were different, The gold dots were grouped in jawbreaking sets of three for no reason and he combined the cannoli and raspberry fillings instead of having one layer of each.

Cost = $20
    Number of fucks given = 0
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Caffeine event horizon passed

The caffeine has assumed control of my bloodstream. I am a puppet in its sway.

Which is good, because I'm running on 4 hours of sleep in the past two nights combined.
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    Goddamnit school.

"you have been automatically dropped from your classes for failure to set up a payment arrangement" I'm a financial aid student, I'm not supposed to set up a payment arrangement

Geth must be running their systems
    I have no coffee cause we're out of coffee

ugggggh
    NO.
    Goddamnit school.

"you have been automatically dropped from your classes for failure to set up a payment arrangement" I'm a financial aid student, I'm not supposed to set up a payment arrangement

Will must be running their systems

Deebaser wrote: »
    The flourishes on the side were different, The gold dots were grouped in jawbreaking sets of three for no reason and he combined the cannoli and raspberry fillings instead of having one layer of each.

Cost = $20

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE GROUND
    Mother's Day present purchased.
    Thanks Amazon Prime!
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Six pack on a dick Registered User regular

Cost = $20

Burn the place down.
    h1DI1.jpg
    Goddamnit school.

Geth must be running their systems

IIRC financial aid doesn't automatically work for the Summer semester.
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Geth has a funky way of counting to 100.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    I've been drawing all day at work :3
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Evenin' [chat]eroos.

After thinking about Bioshock Infinite for two days, I've come to the following conclusion: It may not be my favorite game, but it's my favorite meditation on video gaming in general (intended or not).
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Irond Will wrote: »

Cost = $20
    you're supposed to flip a goddamned table, dogg

totally missed your window

you are worst bridezilla

It was still delicious.
    I should order fancy cake more often.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Windows 8 restarts laptop to install 15 minutes of updates while im on battery without prompting me on my lunch break

Worst designed OS

What if my battery was low, it might break windows and need a reinstall
    override367 on
    Kinda want to take a nap before my next final.

Hm, I have 2 hours...
    that pillow looks ridiculous and I want one
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I have no coffee cause we're out of coffee

ugggggh

people say that they feel the pain of others all the time, but I mean it when I say I feel your pain here.
    xlh6c3.png
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    I think there was actually an enemy in one of the Silent Hill games that looked just like a person wearing that pillow.
    Zephiran on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Both of my parents' families moved to the Detroit area from Ohio.

Shit's complicated.

has to be worse than the hatfields and mccoys
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
This discussion has been closed.