Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

North Country [chat]land

• MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    I was fussed at by my favorite bartender last night for drinking diet coke

after having four bourbon doubles

oh, Britt, you're so sweet
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    This printer is so violently printing that the table is shaking.

Maybe it's just excited.

Nah, that's just the demons.
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

Maybe it's just excited.

Don't fuck the printer.
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    you might like that desc

what i like about edm is it seems like everyone is releasing tracks every day and theyre all free
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular

Maybe it's just excited.

Don't fuck the printer.

You're not my mom!
    I normally print stuff out at work but I'd rather not have court forms on the work computer.
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    I am trying to not get up and make a fried egg sandwich x 2, but the craving is so stroooong

Maybe it's just excited.

Don't fuck the printer.

You're not my mom!

CLEAN YER ROOM!
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    Well looks like Michael Jackson really did have a skin pigment disease he really wasn't trying to become whiter.

_J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Holy crap, it's Winky!

I thought you died!
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod

Maybe it's just excited.

Don't fuck the printer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtqGTn7PCBw

Maybe it's just excited.

Don't fuck the printer.

You're not my mom!

CLEAN YER ROOM!

But mommmmmm
  • bowenbowen Registered User regular
    Brown bears are pretty okay to encounter so long as there's no baby brown bears involved. So long as you also don't engage them and move away from the area quickly because, you know, it's a fucking bear.

Black bears are even better from what I remember. Grizzly Bears are like the hyper-aggressive version of the brown bear. Also don't go camping without a bazooka in Grizzly territory.
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Cloak Tower is a fantastic starting dungeon in Neverwinter
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    I am trying to not get up and make a fried egg sandwich x 2, but the craving is so stroooong

Waste of good eggs. No, you need to make a Man Sandwich.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yikWrRmlaYo
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    The autopsy confirmed what Jackson told people who questioned why his skin tone became lighter in the 1980s. Jackson had "vitiligo, a skin pigmentation disease," Rogers said. "So, some areas of the skin appear light and others appear dark."
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/07/showbiz/jackson-death-trial/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

_J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
    emnmnme wrote: »

No way, egg, cheese, ketchup.

if I was feeding the entire family, i'd slap some bacon on that shiz.
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    you might like that desc

what i like about edm is it seems like everyone is releasing tracks every day and theyre all free

So many choons
    Kagera wrote: »
    The autopsy confirmed what Jackson told people who questioned why his skin tone became lighter in the 1980s. Jackson had "vitiligo, a skin pigmentation disease," Rogers said. "So, some areas of the skin appear light and others appear dark."
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/07/showbiz/jackson-death-trial/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

AEG Live? Are they just suing anybody and everybody?
    Jackson's mother and three children are suing AEG Live, contending the company that was promoting his "This Is It" shows was liable for his death because of the negligent hiring, retention and supervision of Murray.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    ermahgod dad hook up the dang terlet

i need to goooo
    Per3th.jpg
    Oh Daxon. You and your spaghetti and ketchup

Daxon is back too?
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Woke up before five for some reason. This is terrible.
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

Get out.

Seriously.

Everyone knows it's catsup.
    Torak - Elcor Vanguard
    Elendil wrote: »
    ermahgod dad hook up the dang terlet

i need to goooo
    Empty-Bucket-icon.png
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular

and aids as necessary detterent to casual sex
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

fried egg, dubliner cheese or a sharp cheddar, pepper, salt, really dry hard salami, chives, red bell pepper, dill pickle on the side.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Per3th.jpg
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    what's this about Winky?
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »

and aids as necessary detterent to casual sex

what? Unless there was a different set of posts I am not aware of this is just not the case.

Daxon used to argue that spending resources on a cure for HIV was inefficient since the disease has become a treatable chronic condition rather than a universally fatal one.

Course he never really addressed the cost of treating it or the availability of treatment outside the first world but the guy was from a country with universal healthcare so had less experience with crappy healthcare availability.
    What you think "makes sense" has nothing to do with reality. It just has to do with your life experience. And your life experience may only be a small smidgen of reality. Possibly even a distorted account of reality at that. So what this means is that, beginning in the 20th century as our means of decoding nature became more and more powerful, we started realizing our common sense is no longer a tool to pass judgment on whether or not a scientific theory is correct. - Neil Degrasse Tyson
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I'm getting closer to finding this Jimmy Johns place, but still failed during today's lunch break. I got a Cuban at a random deli after giving up. I will continue my quest tomorrow, and hope that I have better luck.
    I'm getting closer to finding this Jimmy Johns place, but still failed during today's lunch break. I got a Cuban at a random deli after giving up. I will continue my quest tomorrow, and hope that I have better luck.

It's alright.

It's better than subway, but the random deli you found is probably better.
    Cinders wrote: »

It's alright.

It's better than subway, but the random deli you found is probably better.

No, at this point I MUST find it. Not after the hype from chat and all my (two) failed trips. I'm not just trying to find a sandwich, I'm trying to find inner peace.
    Solo maxwell this is a weird quest.
    edited May 2013

Get out.

Have you never had a bacon, egg and cheese on a long roll?

IT IS AWESOME.

*philly*

EDIT: WITH SALT, PEPPER AND KETCHUP?!
    Mim on
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    I woke up before 5pm today too. Weird
    jBEKRTH.png
    Solo maxwell this is a quest of dire importance.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    Jimmy Johns is a place I'd eat if I were feeling sick. It's that sort of food.
    dkmouthsig.png
This discussion has been closed.