Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

North Country [chat]land

19495969798100»

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    fcc you were in austin and did not tell me

now I might move soon

:l

also gooey
    i knowww im sorry
    my friend got a horrible abcess during that trip and we didn't really go anywhere
    the trip was still fun but I had to stay with her

3FMmC.jpg
  • syndalissyndalis Aballah Can Tah Advancing the Human ConditionRegistered User regular
    Btw block fortress is good ipad game

What are other good ipad games
    so many.

I would recommend Minecraft Pocket, because its awesome and it keeps getting closer to full desktop functionality, but with a better crafting system.

Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery, with the headphones on, is a trippy, deep unique experience designed for the iPad.

the Walking Dead by telltale is a glorious adventure game of old set in a dark and terrible world. you will have PTSD after playing it.

Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is an excellent time waster.

If you have never played Baldur's Gate before, why not have it on a tablet? The whole game is there and it is a very competent port.

So many games...
    meat.jpg
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @Elendil will create the new thread
    @Shivahn is backup
This discussion has been closed.