Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

North Country [chat]land

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    what on earth could possibly be more important than sex

Love. It's stronger then gravity, hurts like a bitch and you will die for it and die a slow death without it.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    Cryptic did go down the shitter after the sale.. I still haven't logged int STO in over a year, I hope you guys haven't exiled me yet.

never winter is a good deal more competent than sto was

the engine, art and gameplay is great. But god damn. Dammn. That Optimized for Profit model is really a drag.

Not as bad as diablo 3

That game was disgusting in how you had to use the ah to proceed and either farm gold forever or spend dollars

Whaaaat?

I guess some people could clear act 4 inferno naked

Bt for me I put in like forty hours and never found a single gear upgrade from even the cheapest ah gear

Did you play for longer than the first month?

Yea, by the time I left you needed like $50 in gear to beat act 3

But everyone had already stopped playing so
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    "wienermobile"

"taco truck"
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • TL DRTL DR Registered User regular
    ERROR

UNRECOGNIZED INPUT: "love"

SYNTAX: [AGENT] COPULATE -m [TARGET SEX ORGAN] -r -t 900 -f
    eokNV.jpg
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    d3 sucked

tl2 was where it's at
    (oh god never -f)
    eokNV.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Planteside 2 is the best f2p game.

I am unhappy I can't buy certs with real money.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    If I ordered a Ramos Gin Fizz, that bartender is getting a $5 per drink.

Chat with the bartender and see if they like making fancy drinks

Or order it on a slow day, like a weekday early dinner thing

Don't shout it at some beleaguered sweaty man behind the counter at happy hour, no

I typically go to nice cocktail bars, but still. Dat drink is obnoxious.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    Jean wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Jean wrote: »
    When I'm feeling drunk and emotional, I listen to 2 types of music

1) Old french music (1970s-1990s)
    2) Le roi Lion!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkyDt1LlhSI

C'est l'histoire de la vieeeeeeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X11lU1YbHpY

holy shit! I had never seen that clip before.... how fucking CREEPY

The hunchback villain is like fuck me or I kill u

He's A ballsy villain for disney
    Tav wrote: »
    monster fuck rally

that's not a vehicle at all!
    eokNV.jpg
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    monster fuck rally

torrenting this right now

You know what they say about guys with Bigfoot(tm).
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    Kana wrote: »
    Just finished reading a manga called Sekitou Elegy. It's a really nice antidote to all the bullshit that usually drives me crazy about romance stories.

- they're not teenagers! Or even students! They meet working as flaggers at a construction site
    - the girl isn't some delicate flower with no personal history or desires. She works part time at a small fabrication shop, and she's trying to get a license as a commercial truck driver.
    - Neither the guy nor the girl are the prettiest people in the story. They're both just kind of above average-ish.
    - They have realistic problems: his widowed mom's not really that nice a person, the girlfriend totally has anger issues, they're both unskilled labor in a shit economy.
    - Dude is a bit of a recovering neckbeard, so he's got to resist being overly clingy or an annoying sexmonkey.
    - Neither the first kiss or the first time they have sex is a "Congratulations you win at romance!" end point. They have to keep working on the relationship, and that's really what the story's about.

Seinen stories tend to be more realistic about romance.

Well, yeah, compared to shounen, but I mean... That's not exactly a high bar to set!

But it's still pretty darn bad, mostly.

Which, to be fair, is pretty true of a lot of western romances as well.

Actually come to think of it can anyone recommend any mature western comics romance stories?

I was trying to think of examples earlier, and all that occurred to me was Scott Pilgrim

Love and other drugs isn't bad

Also Anne Hathaway is naked

I meant comics format specifically

I do like me some Anne Hathaway, but movies are so different in the way they can tell their stories compared to a serial comic, I don't think it's quite fair to compare the two
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    oh god.

Adele is 25.

I'm 25.

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE.
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    override367

took me way too long to find this

i-wZpv4fg-950x10000.jpg

i wonder if this has anything to do with people who refuse matches

i don't get it

you're in the queue

you literally clicked a button that indicated that you want to play lol

what has changed in the last 30 seconds that you no longer want to play lol
    I am comforted by Richard Dawkins’ theory of memes. Those are mental units: thoughts, ideas, gestures, notions, songs, beliefs, rhymes, ideals, teachings, sayings, phrases, clichés that move from mind to mind as genes move from body to body. After a lifetime of writing, teaching, broadcasting and telling too many jokes, I will leave behind more memes than many. They will all also eventually die, but so it goes. - Roger Ebert, I Do Not Fear Death
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »

Love. It's stronger then gravity, hurts like a bitch and you will die for it and die a slow death without it.

It's taken me a while to realize my sex drive just isn't that high, and that this is an ok thing!
    TL DR wrote: »
    ERROR

UNRECOGNIZED INPUT: "love"

SYNTAX: [AGENT] COPULATE -m [TARGET SEX ORGAN] -r -t 900 -f

-y

(automatically answer yes to all prompts)
    Mim wrote: »
    oh god.

Adele is 25.

I'm 25.

not making annoying music?
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    oh god.

Adele is 25.

I'm 25.

Gaga is 27!
    NO.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    by the time he was my age, comte de lautreamont had written one of my favorite books and then died
    Per3th.jpg
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Oh hey season 3 of Bob's Burgers is on Hulu.

Enough of this British fucker whinging about video games.

You're talking about a man that wrote a drama about terrorists that are going to commit an atrocity unless the British prime minister has sex with a pig on live tv and got it made and broadcast. Show some respect.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    override367

took me way too long to find this

i-wZpv4fg-950x10000.jpg

i wonder if this has anything to do with people who refuse matches

i don't get it

you're in the queue

you literally clicked a button that indicated that you want to play lol

what has changed in the last 30 seconds that you no longer want to play lol

maybe somebody died
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    Cryptic did go down the shitter after the sale.. I still haven't logged int STO in over a year, I hope you guys haven't exiled me yet.

never winter is a good deal more competent than sto was

the engine, art and gameplay is great. But god damn. Dammn. That Optimized for Profit model is really a drag.

Not as bad as diablo 3

That game was disgusting in how you had to use the ah to proceed and either farm gold forever or spend dollars

Whaaaat?

I guess some people could clear act 4 inferno naked

Bt for me I put in like forty hours and never found a single gear upgrade from even the cheapest ah gear

Did you play for longer than the first month?

Yea, by the time I left you needed like $50 in gear to beat act 3

But everyone had already stopped playing so

Yeah. These things changed.
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Oh god

The worst thing about drug holidays are the dreams

I had a dream that my boss had sent me to Italy, and I met my mom in Italy, and we wanted to go clothes shopping but I have no money so instead we bough fabric, and she cut out all the fabric so I could sew it together but I really don't have time for that, and I was aware I was supposed to be doing work in Italy but my boss only told me I needed to be in Italy not what I was supposed to be doing there really. And then I realized I was missing work back at home and that I was expected to commute from Italy every day, and it was going to take forever, so instead I took vacation time off to be in Italy even though my boss made me be there in the first place. And I was too afraid to e-mail my boss to ask him what the hell I was supposed to be doing in Italy because I had already been there for long enough that I should've already known.
    vspgsp.jpg
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    omg seriously you guys living outside of my parents' place is the tits and i am soo much happier

i was just marvelling over how resistant i was to it

but it is THA BES

@hakkekage

Get on dis woman's level.

@Kagera

I'm actually tired of hearing this. Not even being funny anymore. It isn't helping :(
    Corehealer wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOC1lah8ic
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    by the time he was my age, comte de lautreamont had written one of my favorite books and then died

You could do at least half of those things.
    oh god.

Adele is 25.

I'm 25.

Gaga is 27!

this gives me two years to be on the same level as her
  • HonkHonk Registered User regular
    I was like I can paint these walls in like an hour?

Three hours later I was like, nope.
    winky

y u not in italy
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Planteside 2 is the best f2p game.

I am unhappy I can't buy certs with real money.

You r pay2win babby

Also you can buy boosts which are as good as certs really
    vspgsp.jpg
    oh god.

Adele is 25.

I'm 25.

not making annoying music?

I...am never going to trust your opinion.

Like, ever.
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

Don't shout it at some beleaguered sweaty man behind the counter at happy hour, no

ehhhh it's not that bad

order one! don't be a pussy!

EVERYONE'S WATCHING YOU
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    adele seems like an unpleasant person, i don't think i'd enjoy hanging out with her

but she has an impressive voice
    sometimes when i order a sazerac i'm all

"just throw the ingredients together, i don't need the whole ritual"
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    Comrade Dog

You are comrade's best friend

*sniff*
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular

ehhhh it's not that bad

order one! don't be a pussy!

EVERYONE'S WATCHING YOU

will made me one and I ordered one in Boston

ain't no thang
    NO.
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyl3iswI0Dc
    Jan 24, 2013 - Uploaded by username30536
    A talk given in 2006 by the creator of NYPD Blue, Deadwood, John From Cincinnati and Luck ..
    MadCaddy on
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • JeanJean Northern Alberta , CanadaRegistered User regular
    oh god.

Adele is 25.

I'm 25.

I have worse.

Jean-Gabriel Pageau is now a hero in the Ottawa region. He's only 20!!!

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
    Organichu wrote: »
    adele seems like an unpleasant person, i don't think i'd enjoy hanging out with her

but she has an impressive voice

i want to put my dick in her

which is the entire point of a relationship
This discussion has been closed.