Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

North Country [chat]land

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Goddamnit school.

"you have been automatically dropped from your classes for failure to set up a payment arrangement" I'm a financial aid student, I'm not supposed to set up a payment arrangement

Geth must be running their systems

IIRC financial aid doesn't automatically work for the Summer semester.

this is correct
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    The Ostrich Pillow is a new portable device that its inventors say will “enable power naps anytime, anywhere,” including in airport lounges and on planes.

Stuffed with synthetic material – “for maximum performance and lightness”, according to its inventors – the distinctive-looking pillow has a hole in which to put your head, and a mouth hole designed to allow its wearer to breath easily. It also has two side holes where you can store your hands – if napping at a table in a library, for example.

0JxWFEX.jpg

Im waiting for someone to poop in the armhole.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Six pack on a dick Registered User regular
    That pillow looks like it would make your head extremely sweaty.
    h1DI1.jpg
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    KUkAK1D.jpg

Sort of looks like a scrotum.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    Windows 8 restarts laptop to install 15 minutes of updates while im on battery without prompting me on my lunch break

Worst designed OS

What if my battery was low, it might break windows and need a reinstall

I believe that behavior is defined by your IT department, not a default setting. The default setting is just to nag you to death.
    dkmouthsig.png
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    i resisted years of indoctrination and didn't say a single thing about Ohio versus Michigan

maybe there is hope for me.

Both of my parents' families moved to the Detroit area from Ohio.

Shit's complicated.

has to be worse than the hatfields and mccoys

I suppose it technically is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledo_War
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    jaaaaacob

has ur card arrived ? ! ? !
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I have no coffee cause we're out of coffee

ugggggh

people say that they feel the pain of others all the time, but I mean it when I say I feel your pain here.

If you're not currently on caffeine withdrawal it is but a hazy memory of true pain.
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Windows 8 restarts laptop to install 15 minutes of updates while im on battery without prompting me on my lunch break

Worst designed OS

There's definitely a setting to not do updates on battery, are you sure you didn't swap to like "Performance" under Power Management?
    Torak - Elcor Vanguard
  • Tiger BurningTiger Burning Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    KUkAK1D.jpg

Sort of looks like a scrotum.

like, who gets cold hands when they sleep?
    "All models are wrong; some models are useful."
  • override367override367 Registered User regular

Worst designed OS

I believe that behavior is defined by your IT department, not a default setting. The default setting is just to nag you to death.

This is a clean install on my personal machine

Its eating up my lunch break

Fuuuuuuu microsoft
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    dat feel when you fire up chrome and your home page has changed and suddenly it's set to delta search and you don't know why

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

Yeah, I made about 12 jumps this morning.
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Registered User regular
    So the plant that exploded in Waco only had $1 million in liability coverage with no excess or umbrella coverage. Jesus.
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
    Goddamnit school.

"you have been automatically dropped from your classes for failure to set up a payment arrangement" I'm a financial aid student, I'm not supposed to set up a payment arrangement

Geth must be running their systems

IIRC financial aid doesn't automatically work for the Summer semester.

this is correct

when did they change it, because I've been going to this school for 3 years and until last semester I didn't have any problems, shit just worked

Now they're not letting me sign up for classes without prepaying for the class and I called and it said "all of our agents are too busy to talk to you" (this is actually what it says) and asked me to leave a message
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So the plant that exploded in Waco only had $1 million in liability coverage with no excess or umbrella coverage. Jesus.

SAVE ME OBAMA
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    jaaaaacob

"out for delivery"
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    jaaaaacob

"out for delivery"

those

monsters

you should get on gtalk
  • HenroidHenroid Baba Booey to y'all Tyler, TX (where hope comes to die!)Registered User regular
    Suddenly, Henroid's baby nephew.

DSC01233_zps1f73bbc8.jpg
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    Unmotivate - Updated May 17th - "Let's Complain About Nintendo"
    The PA Forumer 'Lets Play' Archive - Updated March 25th, 2013
  • MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular

I usually send out a text message to a friend, then lie down and time travel to when they respond.

Using this method, I intend to come up with some sort of anti-nap to go back in time, and in doing so, will stop Hitler once and for all before and at first.
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    Was it @Donkey Kong who once told me a a simple change in steams settings to make it run faster or was it @Ronya ?

I feel like it was one of you two
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
    who cares about 1 year olds they're stupid and don't matter because they dont remember anything
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    @Thomamelas new laptop has begun crashing upon restore from sleep. We talked about this a year or two ago, what is the prescription? In the meantime I have disabled the sleep function while plugged in.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    oh helicopters and SWAT teams

8->

*calls in a tank*
    Per3th.jpg
  • HenroidHenroid Baba Booey to y'all Tyler, TX (where hope comes to die!)Registered User regular
    In other news Rush Limbaugh is being told by his employers in radio that he sucks at selling ads (their ad revenue is dropping) and now he's threatening to leave over it. How dare he be held accountable for his job performance!
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit." - @Ludious
    who cares about 1 year olds they're stupid and don't matter because they dont remember anything

Did you just say my nephew doesn't matter?
    obama should suggest giving him a bailout
  • SammyFSammyF Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

SAVE ME OBAMA

Sometimes I wish that it was politically appropriate to make Texans say "please."

Because Rick Perry is going to send a letter, and once you get past the flowery description of the damages and suffering, you'll realize it's actually rather terse.
    obama should suggest giving him a bailout

too big to fail
    Henroid wrote: »

Did you just say my nephew doesn't matter?

thankfully its a temporary condition, he'll get better!
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Registered User regular
    @Thomamelas new laptop has begun crashing upon restore from sleep. We talked about this a year or two ago, what is the prescription? In the meantime I have disabled the sleep function while plugged in.

What exactly is it doing when it crashes?
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    that pillow has a hole for "breathing"
    919UOwT.png
    because he is a fat person, is the joke
    because he is a fat person, is the joke

Yeah we got it dude.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    so long, fuckers, I'm go to the top of a MOUNTAIN
    xlh6c3.png
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    Was it Donkey Kong who once told me a a simple change in steams settings to make it run faster or was it Ronya ?

I feel like it was one of you two

This is relevant to my interests as well.
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    FREE SURREALITYCHECK

He's innocent, I swear

He has learned the errors of his vagina-burger posting ways
    vspgsp.jpg
    Gooey wrote: »
    that pillow has a hole for "breathing"

model 1.0 is in litigation
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    so long, fuckers, I'm go to the top of a MOUNTAIN
    is this that thing where you have to fight a CGI wolf with a sharpened stick
This discussion has been closed.