Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

North Country [chat]land

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Screw math; I am as old as a galaxy at heart.

And you are all stars in my book, even Chu, the brown dwarf, and Shivahn the quasar.

Quasars aren't stars!

They are like

universe-warping regions of space where demons live.

Warp storms then

S'karsus knows the mysteries of the warp well... Now if only he was as good at killing pesky Space Marines...
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • TL DRTL DR Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Imagine being 17.

That'd be terrible!

all my friends agree that drinking was a bit more fun when we had to get people to buy it for us and had to sneak it inside and all that.

we say this usually surrounded by more hard liqour our 17 year old selves could even dream of, so I guess the sheer embuggerance of getting alcohol back then aren't penetrating the rose tinted glasses.

I mean, don't get me wrong

I was having a good time when I was 17

But nine years on now ...

It don't get a lot better than this

For drinking half as much as I used to, I drink twice as well
    eokNV.jpg
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Yay the 4:30 patient is here.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    geth how many years in prison will I get for the crimes I will commit this year

Geth roll 1d21
    xlh6c3.png
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    /me rolls 1d21 -> 7 (sum:7)
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    get crapped on tyrannus
    roll for initiative, you video-game playin' dork
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    beet boot deet doot
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Strip Search Friday (elimination) spoiler!
    Man, what. Erika out and Abbey stays? I don't think her strip was funny at all. And I got legit sad to see Erika break down in the car afterwards... man. Fuck this earth, that was the wrong call.

WHAT?!

1. I am stupid for clicking the spoiler
    2. WHAAAAAT
    CDIOl.png
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Yay the 4:30 patient is here.

Would have been better if it was the 4:20 patient.
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    Wait you're 17?

*format C:\*

You keep your data on your C:\?

I keep it on my D:\

I don't, because my D:\ is so vast I'm afraid I'd never be able to find the data again.

C:\ is my windows partition, so it only has my windows installs, applications, and savegames on it.

That way when I randomly decide to just do a format and re-install I don't lose anything important.

My D:\ is very well organized. Folders within folders within folders.
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    Geth roll 1d69
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    /me rolls 1d69 -> 68 (sum:68)
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Geth do you mod

Geth roll 1d20%5
    /me rolls 1d20 -> 15 (sum:15)
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    WHO IS MIM'S BF
    NO.
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular
    How many marijuanas will be smoked tonight, Geth

Geth roll 1d420
    CDIOl.png
    /me rolls 1d420 -> 249 (sum:249)
    Geth wrote: »
    /me rolls 1d21 -> 7 (sum:7)

oh that's not so bad. I'll probably beat the murder charge, then.
    xlh6c3.png
    So It Goes wrote: »
    WHO IS MIM'S BF

IT'S YOU
    xlh6c3.png
    edited May 2013
    Wait you're 17?

I don't, because my D:\ is so vast I'm afraid I'd never be able to find the data again.

C:\ is my windows partition, so it only has my windows installs, applications, and savegames on it.

That way when I randomly decide to just do a format and re-install I don't lose anything important.

C:\ is my Windows partition.

Windows can't speak ext3 though so my other big partition does not get a letter designation. I think it's sd2?
    Shivahn on
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    WHO IS MIM'S BF

Look, SIG, we settled this last page. Geth has spoken.
    don't you see?

the boyfriend was in you all along.
    xlh6c3.png
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    get crapped on tyrannus
    roll for initiative, you video-game playin' dork
    1v1 tuftoo get at me
    Geth roll 1d20
    /me rolls 1d20 -> 3 (sum:3)
    WHO IS MIM'S BF

More like who isn't Mim's bf?
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    Geth use Ouija board
    G2Dcf.jpg
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    don't you see?

the boyfriend was in you all along.

Oh.

Well that was disappointing.
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    Geth do not pass go do not collect $100
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    spool32 wrote: »
    Strip Search Friday (elimination) spoiler!
    Man, what. Erika out and Abbey stays? I don't think her strip was funny at all. And I got legit sad to see Erika break down in the car afterwards... man. Fuck this earth, that was the wrong call.

WHAT?!

1. I am stupid for clicking the spoiler
    2. WHAAAAAT

Watch the episode

@Rear Admiral Choco
    edit: in case it wasn't clear, this spoiler contains info about the elimination episode 19, elimination 6
    I really disagree with spool there. If you are dragging in all kinds of outside stuff like who has a better strip on their site then maybe? But that's totally beside the point. In the competition on that day Abby totally deserved to win. That's happened a couple times so far (ie: the person with the probably inferior outside work turning out a better piece in the competition)
    RiemannLives on
    What you think "makes sense" has nothing to do with reality. It just has to do with your life experience. And your life experience may only be a small smidgen of reality. Possibly even a distorted account of reality at that. So what this means is that, beginning in the 20th century as our means of decoding nature became more and more powerful, we started realizing our common sense is no longer a tool to pass judgment on whether or not a scientific theory is correct. - Neil Degrasse Tyson
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    I am making curry pork BUT I dont know if it will turn out because I mistemembered the recipe at the store

oh no
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    pipboy.jpg
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • TL DRTL DR Registered User regular
    Syria just dropped off the Internet
    eokNV.jpg
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    MOTHERFUCKERS
    NO.
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Wait you're 17?

C:\ is my Windows partition.

Windows can't speak ext3 though so my other big partition does not get a letter designation. I think it's sd2?

That's only vaguely familiar. Linux?
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    How many drinks should I have tonight?

Geth roll 1d12
    /me rolls 1d12 -> 2 (sum:2)
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    My C:\ is noticeably faster (not an ssd just a faster drive) so that has windows and my games and programs I use and shit.

D:\ has all my music and shit.
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Well that's disappointing.
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    My age is 3^3

I am 5^2

I enjoy ages that can be expressed as integer powers of integers.

Though... I guess that is kind of redundant, as an integer power of a non-integer can't give an integer result on the real plane. If I'm thinking correctly.

25? And they accepted you into the military?

Wow, guess standards are being loosened these days.

?

I am pretty sure I'm actually banned from military service.

Though I haven't checked recently.

Thought you were Mim Nevermind.

Yeah they took me.

Age limit is 30-something. You can be 17 and join.

They took me because I'm badass.
    Syria just dropped off the Internet

This is not a repeat of three months ago.
    _J_ wrote:
This discussion has been closed.