Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[chat]on Oswalt

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    people who shave their heads are fantastic

I have lots of empirical evidence of this
  • VanguardVanguard for the Night is Dark and Full of Big Areolas Registered User regular
    Drugs are for criminals
    I'm giving away a free copy of The Burning Wheel rulebook for free RPG Day 2013! Click here for details.
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    Also cut it short. Not like short short but something shorter than shoulder length.

I do want to cut it short again, I had it short all through high school and fresh/soph years of college, started growing it out about two years ago and man has it grown. Longer hair is too much work.

You should. I think you'd look great with short hair, and hell, you can always just grow it again.

But I've put in a lot of time and conscious energy to growing it out long!

But you can sell it for wigs!
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    @so it goes sarah heard that they cant meet her current salary and they dont pay relo

so -10% salary + 6-7k in moving expenses + maybe I cant find a job near my current salary

super duper bummed

will revisit tomorrow when I havent been drinking but
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    also i met a bro for lunch today (we hadn't talked much this semester b/c no classes together) and it was mildly depressing. #lifesux
    people who shave their heads are fantastic

I have lots of empirical evidence of this

I am an outlier. :(
    Organichu wrote: »
    oh yeah i meant the idea not the execution

but with art like

if someone skilled came to you

why would you write off any idea, I guess

i dunno not all ideas are cool i think

I guess

I mean maybe I wouldnt get X but that doesnt mean X isnt good for Y person
  • VanguardVanguard for the Night is Dark and Full of Big Areolas Registered User regular
    Salt is flavor

You are trying to argue for flavorless pretzels

wut a nub
    I'm giving away a free copy of The Burning Wheel rulebook for free RPG Day 2013! Click here for details.
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Of course I refuse to cut my hair even a tiny amount for nebulous reasons so maybe I'm a super hypocrite.
    god I am super fucking bummed now
  • syndalissyndalis Aballah Can Tah Advancing the Human ConditionRegistered User regular
    So I am at, like, 950 calories at 8pm.

I think I have to order a burger and fries. This is obviously too little food.

Funny thing is, I am not hungry. I should be, but I'm not.
    meat.jpg
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Also cut it short. Not like short short but something shorter than shoulder length.

I do want to cut it short again, I had it short all through high school and fresh/soph years of college, started growing it out about two years ago and man has it grown. Longer hair is too much work.

You should. I think you'd look great with short hair, and hell, you can always just grow it again.

I don't think I have 10 inches to spare yet. You need to cut off at least 10 inches for it to be donatable.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)

I am sorry skippo
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    ronya is the worst person

I don't think I have 10 inches to spare yet. You need to cut off at least 10 inches for it to be donatable.

Damn. How far off are you? If it's only a couple months or so I'd say wait because it's a rad thing to do.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    as someone who's consumed weed one time i am an expert and can speak convincingly about every element of drug use
    Organichu on
    ronya is the worst person

ronya isn't even a person

He is dag
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Registered User regular
    i need to trim my beard a bunch for tomorrow

i guess my hair will be unchanged
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    I have now entered 100 cards out of 281 in a spreadsheet to make my plugin work...

it's tedious as shit to manually enter in data... If only i knew how to automate that shit.

:/
    tyrannus

I just got your av
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    sucks skip :<
    sucks skip :<

fuck businesses abolish the etc
  • TL DRTL DR Registered User regular
    Huh, my phone is acting goofy. For awhile it's been rebooting semi-randomly, and now it looks like the majority of apps are failing to load (including Chrome and my HTC widgets).

Tried reinstalling my ROM. Tried fixing permissions. Already made a backup, figure I'll try wipe+reinstall next.
    eokNV.jpg
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular

Make a creative thing while listening to inspirational music.
    Shitty skin update: even the most stubborn patches are showing some improvement today.

Oh and I think I can see a little bit of extra muscle on my arms from weights.

Haven't felt this good about myself in ages.
    TL DR wrote: »
    Huh, my phone is acting goofy. For awhile it's been rebooting semi-randomly, and now it looks like the majority of apps are failing to load (including Chrome and my HTC widgets).

Tried reinstalling my ROM. Tried fixing permissions. Already made a backup, figure I'll try wipe+reinstall next.

Problem detected

It is not iPhone
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Registered User regular
    skippy ilu
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    The things I text my wife before I go to bed:
    Good night girl good night girl
    Whose hair is in a whirl

Good night dog good night dog
    Your mind in a constant fog

Good night cat good night cat
    Your crying is where it's at

Good night lamp good night lamp
    I love lamp

Good night wife good night wife
    I'll Hulk smash you vag
    Vanguard wrote: »

Problem detected

It is not iPhone

appl is unswag

Steve Jobs is the floating eye within the Antiswag Panopticon
    eokNV.jpg
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Whose hair is in a whirl

I love lamp

I'll Hulk smash you vag

You are the most romantic person I've ever met.
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    Ooh also this one
    Dear Mrs. Fusspot,

There is a soup awaiting you in the refrigerator. It is not as diviiiiine as those made with the bones of departed farm animals found at certain chalets, but it should appease. On the level above your soup are multiple assortments of generally effeminate clothing that pollutes my sleeping quarters. I must insist you attend to it at your earliest convenience. 

Dearest Wishes,

Swollberham Lincoln (Esq.)
    Vanguard wrote: »

Problem detected

It is not iPhone

appl is unswag

Steve Jobs is the floating eye within the Antiswag Panopticon

Apple in nets swag anew like 4 times a year
    skippy ilu

thx dgg
    Quid wrote: »
    Whose hair is in a whirl

I love lamp

I'll Hulk smash you vag

voA7lCY.gif
    eokNV.jpg
  • Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    Huzzah! Registration booked!

Now I just have to figure out this incredibly unreadable course schedule in a week. AWESOME.
    ezek1t.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    I bought Mike's Hard lemonade again. It's nowhere near as good as Deebaser's but it's kind of good and I need an alcoholic sissy drink to relax with.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    2ylkx34.jpg

this was a nice sunset
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I bought Mike's Hard lemonade again. It's nowhere near as good as Deebaser's but it's kind of good and I need an alcoholic sissy drink to relax with.

what is wrong with you

At least I'm not drinking Twisted Tea
This discussion has been closed.