Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

WHAT THE [CHAT]

• ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    I decided not to post an embarrassing secret after all because I would regret it too much.

Sorry. :(

The teasiest.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    i sell Gays and Gays Accessories, i tell you hwhat.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    grad school is for gays and gay sympathizers >:[

Awesome, I was kinda worried about this!

so gross

ADAM AND STEVE NOT ADAM AND JOHN
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    watching a making of of the battle of the blackwater

know how they did soldiers in the water getting shot with arrows?

they had soldiers in the water, and shot them with arrows
    xlh6c3.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Oh my god I need A Study in Emerald so bad.

So fucking bad!
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
    I decided not to post an embarrassing secret after all because I would regret it too much.

The teasiest.

i could PM it to you because I trust you... And in this case, it would not lead to me leaving [chat] forever. ;)
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    have you ever noticed that rock since the mid 90s has all these shitty low frequencies and there's brickwalling where they squash everything together and everything distorts at high volumes and loudness wars and music used to be engineered so much better and and and and

SHUT UP I DON'T CARE haha

how many times can i baldly, directly, unambiguously say "i don't care about this subject" half a dozen times and still have to endure the topic every single day

what a singularly socially oblivious person
    Organichu on
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh my god I need A Study in Emerald so bad.

So fucking bad!

oh, you do. You do indeed.
    xlh6c3.png

The teasiest.

i could PM it to you because I trust you... And in this case, it would not lead to me leaving [chat] forever. ;)

<3

I am ok if you have a burning urge to share, but I won't be particularly offended if you don't. I just enjoy teasing you for being teasy :P
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular

The teasiest.

Hey! No passing notes to each other! If you have something to share you can share it with the class.
    all of Fragile Things is worth buying it. All of gaiman's short story collections are great.
    xlh6c3.png
    evilbob wrote: »

The teasiest.

Hey! No passing notes to each other! If you have something to share you can share it with the class.

Last time someone started passing notes to me they ended up leaving the forums forever.

So you may be on to something.
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Tonight I'm goin to hibachi and then seeing The Great Gatsby. :D

WHATEVER FINALS I AM HAVING FUN.

You need to follow in my footsteps and just not go to your last final. Sure, your grade might suffer in that class, but the story lasts a lifetime.

Besides, what are they going to do to you? You're already cum laude, fuck the haters.

It's bad because I've totally been considering this. I have no interest in taking that final, which is bad because it's kind of the subject I'll be pursuing in grad school. HAH.

For me, it was a decision made out of sleep deprivation. I had been up for something like 50 hours finishing up my 60-page play analysis for my senior directing project. I finished at about 3 am, had to deliver it to campus by noon. My Astronomy final was scheduled for 7am. So it was either sleep for 2-3 hours, go to my astronomy final or sleep for 8 hours and skip the final. I looked at the astronomy syllabus, did the math and figured out that if I blew off the final completely I would still come out of the class with a B-/C+, said "that'll do" and crashed. Regrets: 0.
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    i can only imagine one secret so embarrassing that it might receive a mocking from chat posters
    being a conservative huehuehuehue
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    have you ever noticed that rock since the mid 90s has all these shitty low frequencies and there's brickwalling where they squash everything together and everything distorts at high volumes and loudness wars and music used to be engineered so much better and and and and

how many times can i baldly, directly, unambiguously say "i don't care about this subject" half a dozen times and still have to endure the topic every single day

i like it when people talk about "but it only got to x in the charts!"

shut the fuck up and listen to what you like jesus
    one time in grad school I did sex a gay but I am SOOO mad
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    I save all my embarrassing secrets for when I'm really drunk.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)

so there I was balls deep in this guy's ass
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular

but music today lacks transients

dont you understand that
    919UOwT.png
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2ZZyJB0ho

i think this is my favorite love/sex/thinking about girls song
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Cnc7wm-dg
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM

Hey Raven, you look a little dehydrated. Drink this glass of vodka water.
    Fine...

Here's a secret.

i feel really bad about it.

One time, in school, i stopped a much younger kid from passing by me just to feel like a big man. :(
    i'm not saying i'm bicurious but the only reason i haven't sucked a few dicks at pax is because no one asked
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular

#avsaying
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    i'm not saying i'm bicurious but the only reason i haven't sucked a few dicks at pax is because no one asked

Well, now that I know that, i look forward to next year's a bit more. ;)
    dudes did i tell you about the enormous splinter i extracted today
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »

Hey Raven, you look a little dehydrated. Drink this glass of vodka water.

Joke's on you because I am never dehydrated! #nalgene #waterislife #getit
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    i got kicked from a guild one time because the rogue class leader was mad that my damage meters were higher than his

apparently his damage rates were specifically calculated to not draw aggro

in a dps fight when our healers would run out of mana and we would wipe it was never his fault, of course.

Well, were you pulling aggro / running close to pulling?

Hah, it's funny looking back on an incarnation of WoW where aggro was a mechanic you had to pay attention to apart from the first 2-3 seconds of picking something up.

never pulled aggro

i dont remember the fight but there was one in MC where you basically let the tank go solo for like, 90 seconds, then beyond that it was locked on and you just went balls to the wall

i used to get yelled at after that fight. i would be 20% ahead of the class leader, without pulling aggro, and i'd get yelled at.

guilds, man. guilds.
    919UOwT.png
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Raven would drink Nalgene

false I asked 12 o 13 times
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    i'm pretty sure i've posted most of my secrets here

none of them are earth shockingly awful, but they probably would ruin my social circle if they came out

:bz
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    i got kicked from a guild one time because the rogue class leader was mad that my damage meters were higher than his

apparently his damage rates were specifically calculated to not draw aggro

in a dps fight when our healers would run out of mana and we would wipe it was never his fault, of course.

Well, were you pulling aggro / running close to pulling?

Hah, it's funny looking back on an incarnation of WoW where aggro was a mechanic you had to pay attention to apart from the first 2-3 seconds of picking something up.

never pulled aggro

i dont remember the fight but there was one in MC where you basically let the tank go solo for like, 90 seconds, then beyond that it was locked on and you just went balls to the wall

i used to get yelled at after that fight. i would be 20% ahead of the class leader, without pulling aggro, and i'd get yelled at.

guilds, man. guilds.
    this is why the best raids are ones that only require ~4 people

TKOK & DFO best games
    P10 on
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Oh my god the latest episode of Psych is already amazing

Sometimes this show is really mediocre but oh my god
    i don't have any secrets, i think? i'm a pretty open sharer, and the stuff i'm not so open about i still typically share with a few close friends. i'm not sure there are any things about my life that no one else knows.
    My post history is just a mess of awful, but that's ok I guess because only a handful of people on here know who I am and they all live on the other side of the world.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    okay i'm going to come clean

i don't actually fuck pillows
    Per3th.jpg
  • Knuckle DraggerKnuckle Dragger Explosive Ovine Disposal Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    W8SoCdZ.png

That's one thing i don't understand about Bronies...

Why's everything gotta be pony-related?

Like, i like a lot of things, but I wouln't say any one thing completely defines my being... I don't need all the facets of my life to be card game related or Homestuck related...

I am Jack's undying horror:

imagemmtu.jpg
    In the wake of my anger, I was exhausted. In the aftermath of the library battle, my whole body ached from exertion. My nerves felt frayed from the content adrenaline. Eating a bloatsprite skewer, I looked over the small underground chamber once more before curling up on the upper bunk of the pair of bunk beds built into the wall. I tried not to think of the colt skeleton on the bed below me. The skeleton of his father was by the door. A sip from my canteen took the edge off my thirst. It was almost empty; I had to conserve.

I reflected how, when I had come back downstairs after dealing with the sniper pony, the zombie-pony was already gone, and had taken the poor filly with her. I hoped it was to someplace safe. I found it strange that the most decent pony I had found in the wasteland was already sort of dead. I also noticed that the assault rifle pony was also gone; he had woken up and freed himself from the crushing bookshelf. That meant there was at least one more raider still in the wastes, but I wasn’t the sort of pony to kill somepony while they slept. Not even a raider.

I figured that if I slept here tonight, that would give the radigators time to wander away from the exit. If I was lucky, I would even spot where I dropped the revolver.

Until then, I would preoccupy myself with my two new books. Slipping them out of my saddlebags, I looked the first one over, the one with my lost revolver on the cover. Guns and Bullets. Very straightforward. I set it aside for now.

The second book, a grey tome with a black pony skull on the cover, was the real prize. Opening it to the first page, I began to read:

“The Wasteland Survival Guide. By Ditzy Doo...”
    sig-2699.jpg Iosif is friend. Come, visit friend.
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    down with authority

just heard, came to thread, etc.
This discussion has been closed.