Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

WHAT THE [CHAT]

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    holy shit my joints hurt

I TOLD YOU, CASS!

DRUGS R BAAAAD!

:P

smoking some pot would probably make my joints hurt less
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    by far the biggest flaw of umbrellas is that you have to carry them and keep them with you throughout the day and shake the water off and blah

if i could get a little thing to toss in my bag that stays dry and is as light and unobtrusive as that thing looks, hell yeah

i'd rather do that, even if it's less effective from a keep-water-out perspective
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    progress bars are bullshit

THIS ONE IS NOT PROGRESSING >:[
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    sqgxmi9.jpg

It's the future, you guys.

the hell this works as good as umbrellas

Also not to be a Luddite but umbrellas already work and don't require recharging.

Yesterday I found out my co worker has this thing:

http://www.senzumbrellas.com/collection/senz-xl/

image.php?type=P&id=16

DO WANT

but it's so asspensives :cry:
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    holy shit my joints hurt

I TOLD YOU, CASS!

DRUGS R BAAAAD!

How can you smoke joints when your joints hurt?

i guess you could power through the pain...
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    sqgxmi9.jpg

If it doesn't flip inside out all the fuckin time and poke bitches in the eyes and make shit awkward on public transportation as you try to put your dripping wet umbrella somewhere it won't get anyone wet cause you can't put it back in your bag

then yes it does

*Hakks strolls down the street airblasting rainwater onto people passing by her*

R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    The first Acoustic Kitty mission was to eavesdrop on two men in a park outside the Soviet compound on Wisconsin Avenue in Washington, D.C. The cat was released nearby, but was hit and killed by a taxi almost immediately.

POOORRRR QUEEEEEE
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    by far the biggest flaw of umbrellas is that you have to carry them and keep them with you throughout the day and shake the water off and blah

if i could get a little thing to toss in my bag that stays dry and is as light and unobtrusive as that thing looks, hell yeah

i'd rather do that, even if it's less effective from a keep-water-out perspective

It looks slightly larger than a typical collapsing umbrella.
  • kaleeditykaleedity bad biscuits make the baker broke bro Registered User regular
    first thing I think about that airbrella is using it to piss people off. Speaking of pissing, could you use it as a prank in a urinal?
    Ugh, today I need to build a webby site for my cardgam...

Problem is, I am lazy, have basically no art assets to make the website look decent and know nothing about web design...
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Hmm.

I do not understand why I keep reading Looking for Group. it is unfunny, doesn't update on a regular time schedule, and it's unfunny. Like, it's really unfunny.

Why. I don't like the art. The story is dumb. Why am I wasting time with this comic.
    Is that the one with the really egotistical author?

Ooh, tell me more.
    Dude writes a comic called Least I could Do, about this guy called ryan summers, who sleeps with all the ladies and is an executive and amazing and everyone else is wrong.

The authors name is Ryan sohmer.

Least I Could Do is the worst shit and I hate it

I would rather read Moon Over June
    I don't know about that.

I have to actually read LICD to feel ill. Merely looking at Moon over June does that.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Raven your name is now bitey
    Casual wrote: »
    sqgxmi9.jpg

If it doesn't flip inside out all the fuckin time and poke bitches in the eyes and make shit awkward on public transportation as you try to put your dripping wet umbrella somewhere it won't get anyone wet cause you can't put it back in your bag

then yes it does

*Hakks strolls down the street airblasting rainwater onto people passing by her*

If they don't have a fancy future umbrella then they probably fuckin' deserve it!
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    i dont bother with umbrellas in chicago because if it's small enough to be readily portable it's guaranteed to go inside out during the first major rainstorm

umbrellas are weak like babby
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular

Problem is, I am lazy, have basically no art assets to make the website look decent and know nothing about web design...

Meh, just make a blog.
    vspgsp.jpg
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    sqgxmi9.jpg

then yes it does

It will be hell of noisy as you walk down the street. Like holding a hair dryer up in the air.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    holy shit my joints hurt

I TOLD YOU, CASS!

DRUGS R BAAAAD!

Writing you a prescription:
    Hash oil melted into delicious creamy cheese on a slice of toasted artisinal bread with figs

I am best doctor
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    holy shit my joints hurt

its bonetis
    SC2 : nexuscrawler.381
    Winky wrote: »

Meh, just make a blog.

Yeah, then you can upgrade your digs once you get your online presence feet under you

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular
    Hmm.

I do not understand why I keep reading Looking for Group. it is unfunny, doesn't update on a regular time schedule, and it's unfunny. Like, it's really unfunny.

Why. I don't like the art. The story is dumb. Why am I wasting time with this comic.

Ooh, tell me more.
    Dude writes a comic called Least I could Do, about this guy called ryan summers, who sleeps with all the ladies and is an executive and amazing and everyone else is wrong.

I don't know about that.

I have to actually read LICD to feel ill. Merely looking at Moon over June does that.

You're right, I spoke from a place of hate

Still, the dude's attitude in that comic is stomach-turning
    CDIOl.png
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    sqgxmi9.jpg

I am certain this technology can be weaponized.

Point it at someone + put handful of cayenne in front of intake fan.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    you can no longer give me shit for doing stupid shit when I drink.
    haha are you comparing wartime volunteering to falling off a balcony and breaking your face

sigged
    sig.gif
    sqgxmi9.jpg

then yes it does

It will be hell of noisy as you walk down the street. Like holding a hair dryer up in the air.

In NYC? While it's raining?

This will not be a problem.

Seriously you guys I may not have the latest console, or the most updated computer, or the newest console

but this

I must have
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    The first Acoustic Kitty mission was to eavesdrop on two men in a park outside the Soviet compound on Wisconsin Avenue in Washington, D.C. The cat was released nearby, but was hit and killed by a taxi almost immediately.

POOORRRR QUEEEEEE

is it bad that i read this in the wiki and nearly died laughing
    919UOwT.png

Meh, just make a blog.

Either way, I'd have the same problem: The thing would look like crappy crap from a butt.
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    i dont bother with umbrellas in chicago because if it's small enough to be readily portable it's guaranteed to go inside out during the first major rainstorm

i have a hard time seeing airbrella work in winds strong enough to invert a regular umbrella
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Week: One of the things where the end is better than the rest.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    sqgxmi9.jpg

then yes it does

it wouldn't flip inside out it would just simply cease to have any effect
    Abdhyius on
    xlh6c3.png
  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    fyi: When them tops come down, chicks tops come down
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular

Meh, just make a blog.

Either way, I'd have the same problem: The thing would look like crappy crap from a butt.

Blogs have themes.
    Sarksus wrote: »

Meh, just make a blog.

Blogs have themes.

PREFAB Themes.

That ain't me, i do all my shit from scratch.
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

Is k. Copy these guys

http://www.gamelegacies.com

http://www.sewingandembroiderywarehouse.com/embtrb.htm

http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm

I'd post my old pokemon fansite but I think my tripod site no longer exists.
    Antinumeric on
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    Burnothy guess who ordered a Maschine and is going to get the hang drum sample library :3
    BEAST! wrote: »
    fyi: When them tops come down, chicks tops come down

my name is HOV

HOV

H-to the O-V

So much this.

I think every umbrella I've ever bought has had a lifespan of a week.
    vspgsp.jpg
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    Hmm.

Ooh, tell me more.

I don't know about that.

You're right, I spoke from a place of hate

Still, the dude's attitude in that comic is stomach-turning

Dude. Look at how awesome I am.
    I can treat people like absolute shit, fail spectacularly at things, and nothing ever touches me
    BECAUSE IM AWESOME
    LOOK AT MY AWESOME HAIR
    Let's make fuck.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    Organic Hu, when the revolution comes you can be my squire.

You will have to keep my spare socks dry and provide me with the rudest of titties for post-battle entertainment.
    Lh96QHG.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    If I was a hundred pounds lighter I'd join the military no question. Get me the fuck out of here and get me doing something that marginally matters.

sometimes they'll take someone interested and make you run and shit for 6 months before they send you to basic, where you will run more

They stopped doing that after we started winding down the wars.

Basically the recruiters don't take you seriously when you're a chubster now. They have to cut people to keep paying for tanks and jet engines, they're not really looking to do interested people favors.

I would totally do that though, were it an option.

ahh : (

Yeah, I was getting lots of hits in high school when I was putting feelers out. But then my NJROTC instructors found out I was planning on enlisting so they kicked my ass and convinced me to go to college first so I should do ROTC.

Then circumstances made commuting to Tampa five times a week untenable and I gained two hundred pounds because I hated myself and everyone else and now I'm working on undoing that before I think about anything else.

Oh well.

Time is the fire in which we burn.

to be honest...

as a general rule of thumb, the times they're making it easy to join the military, are the times you do not want to be joining the military

naw son

for some people maybe

the thing is that you generally don't get to choose if it's going to suck or not.

i recognize that.

i'm saying for some people that is ok- or at least, not ok in the sense of 'i don't care if my time in sucks in this way, that way, the third way'- but ok as in 'acceptable'. ain't no one ok with the idea that their legs might get blown off. but you can be 'ok' with that risk in the scope of things.

that is all i'm saying. the risk does not sufficiently deter me to disinterest me in the prospect.

you can no longer give me shit for doing stupid shit when I drink.

haha are you comparing wartime volunteering to falling off a balcony and breaking your face

neither is a very good decision!
    xlh6c3.png
This discussion has been closed.