Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

King of the [Chat]

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    fun fact: cortisol acts together with epinephrine to create some memories apparently

and now I'm reading about how memories works

dumbledore_pensieve.jpg

Doy
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    people who post overly personal shit on facebook weird me out
    really good weekend except my friend overseas NEVER WANTING TO TALK TO ME AGAIN AND BLOCKING ME ON FACEBOOK not bad except for that

dude what
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    If one is walking down a dark alley, is it worse to run into a perverted creeper or a creepy pervert? I say the pervert is worse because even though both are deviants, the pervert acts on his or her deviance while the creeper implies.

Trick question: you are the creepy pervert.

Also: Planet Money has been doing some banging podcasts recently. They just did one on how the fuck fashion trends are determined (to some degree), and one about the small business aspect of dealing weed.
    network_sig2.png
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.com/Ray-Ban-2132-710-Wayfarer-Sunglasses/dp/B005G090NW

55 mm black frame/green polarized lens

it's kind of super generic but I own zero sunglasses right now I don't think I should go super fancy with pair one

this can be pair two

WILTIG.jpg

I dunno why I don't like Ray-Bans, those look nice... I'd still recommend against getting a pair of them as your first nice pair.
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
    That 2nd pair would be awesome as hunting glasses.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Creepy perverted creeperv.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    for some reason I'm watching youtube movie reviews where people not very good at speaking review stuff

in this one a lady is reviewing Max Manus, norwegian movie about a WWII resistance hero

and she tells of what she liked about it in a dull way

and then I realized why she titled the review "for liberty lovers" because she talks about what we can learn from this movie when it comes to armed popular resistance.

Hooookay.
    xlh6c3.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    fun fact: cortisol acts together with epinephrine to create some memories apparently

and now I'm reading about how memories works

dumbledore_pensieve.jpg

Doy

this scene always made me think of the sensation of pulling a blood clot out of your nose. like, when you get a bloody nose and then the sucker comes out when you try and blow it, and it's 14 inches long and connected to your brain it feels like.

what a ridiculous sensation. like going too far in your belly button.
    assuming you have an innie like a real human being, hakkebutte
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »

it's kind of super generic but I own zero sunglasses right now I don't think I should go super fancy with pair one

this can be pair two

WILTIG.jpg

I dunno why I don't like Ray-Bans, those look nice... I'd still recommend against getting a pair of them as your first nice pair.

I just don't have a good face for other pairs. Every other one I've tried has looked wrong on me, the Wayfarers are about the closest I've come to normal looking
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    really good weekend except my friend overseas NEVER WANTING TO TALK TO ME AGAIN AND BLOCKING ME ON FACEBOOK not bad except for that

dude what

I see this all the time with my teenage cousins

Also my best friends lil sister who is really getting too old for that but hey
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    I've never seen a belly button that was not an innie.
    xlh6c3.png
    Organichu wrote: »
    assuming you have an innie like a real human being, hakkebutte

I do obvi I ain't no freak of nature rightly despised by civilized humanity

dude what

Why don't they just post about their BMs and masturbation like normal people.
    although googling "innie" and googling "outie" leaves most of the pictures identical
    xlh6c3.png

dude what

I see this all the time with my teenage cousins

Also my best friends lil sister who is really getting too old for that but hey

I believe this guy is 25
    outie-belly-button.jpg

goddamned mutant
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    Got carried away sniffing wine. Took a slug of it up the nose.

I'm having a bad time. Really bad.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    goddamned mutant

Worst. X-Man superpower. Ever.
    the-comic-book-guy-pondering.jpg
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    I've never seen a belly button that was not an innie.
    I've seen one. When I was a small child.

I may have incited a gang of other children at the pool to do some light playfully bullying of him.

I was a little shit.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a nice sunglasses purchase

I am wracked with self-doubt

Marry @Deebaser he will take care of that for you

@hakkekage
    She loves the Tori's. :)
    Also, I stopped at The Herald Square Macy's on my way home and deunkenly bought a fresh pair of shades that fit my face!

Everything's coming up Mulhouse!
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Beyond Good & Evil looked at Pokemon Snap and decided to make it better. I'm okay with this.
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

Marry Deebaser he will take care of that for you

hakkekage
    Also, I stopped at The Herald Square Macy's on my way home and deunkenly bought a fresh pair of shades that fit my face!

Mulhouse Drive is my favorite David Lunch movie
    G2Dcf.jpg
    Jake, be a club master like me
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    MadCaddy wrote: »

this can be pair two

WILTIG.jpg

I just don't have a good face for other pairs. Every other one I've tried has looked wrong on me, the Wayfarers are about the closest I've come to normal looking

These are my current pair, that I'm in love with (and have to go pick up on Monday after losing them like a dumbass, luckily they got found.)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0053RO34O/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you're gonna spend over $100 you'll be able to find exactly what you want, and if you don't lose them or sit on them ( :oops: ) it's worth taking the time to really try a few pairs on, and making sure you'll like the,, as they'll last you a while if you want them to.

Just buy a pair of cheapos that pass in the interim because nothing is worse than getting shafted on something that you spend more than usual on and use daily.
    Posting from outside the GAP while wife shops. There is too much neon in there
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    what kind did you get deebs

my face is too small for aviators but too big for anything else apparently

curse this hebraic visage
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I tried some microwaveable fried rice for dinner tonight.

I don't think it was fantastic.

@hakkekage

nice!

She still wins though

accept your inevitable disempowerment
    i think these exams are making me tetchy

my reaction to basically everything that isn't alcohol, meat or video games has been "oh fuck off"
    Posting from outside the GAP while wife shops. There is too much neon in there

I don't like the GAP

Your lady thinks I shop too old though she may be right

I'm prematurely decrepit

@hakkekage

nice!

She still wins though

Oh God... I completely forgot the "I win"
    "No she wins thing"
    I was a mess. I hope I did nothing too douchey.
    Apologies all round.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

For realz painful, or just upset because your nose has been abused so?
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    what kind did you get deebs

my face is too small for aviators but too big for anything else apparently

curse this hebraic visage

I got the oversized new ones. They have sort of a square ish frame
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM

@hakkekage

nice!

She still wins though

Oh God... I completely forgot the "I win"
    "No she wins thing"
    I was a mess. I hope I did nothing too douchey.
    Apologies all round.

No need to apologize. It was p hilar. Glad you came out and thanks for the bourbon, I owe you
  • MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Wait, are you wine tasting? I have a wine tasting tip that may make it more fun.
    "More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
    the spectrum of my feelings on women's fashion: more dresses and skirts, fewer pants and jeans. more flats, fewer sneakers.

i want my ethnic honeys dressed white as fuck. dress like you live in an affluent suburb of a major city or i feed.
    VnVha6n.jpg

I love living in the future
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    I am exhausted.

Never having kids.
This discussion has been closed.