Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Ho! Ha ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust! [Chat]!

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I'm sorry but the Greatest Astronaut walked on the goddamn moon and then punched a guy for telling him he didn't

and he was a god damn

AMERICAN.

aldrin.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU

Buzz Aldrin was on The Nerdist last night

with America's sweetheart Bobak Ferdowsi

bobby4.jpg

MAEK IRAN PROUD SON OF THE OLD COUNTRY GOD BE WITH YOU
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    You have to pay extra for restore discs these days from a lot of companies and some have even gotten bad about providing restore partitions.
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    I'm sorry he isn't the best astronaut Ludious

the best astronaut is and always has been

laika.jpg

there is truly no other possible competitor to the title
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i'm sorry

i said it once

i'll say it again

that man has silly hair
    Per3th.jpg
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    also do computer no longer come with discs or thumbdrives with restoration data

if not why doesn't this computer have a restore partition

da fukk

it wanted the original media to wipe and reinstall windows but she didn't get any when she bought it new

so i had to like, find an iso and shit and transfer it via thumbdrive

FUUUUCK THIS

willing to bet money she lost the disks
    Elendil wrote: »
    i'm sorry

i said it once

i'll say it again

that man has silly hair

i will fite u
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    also SiG I went back to the mall and again didn't buy anything but I picked out sunglasses I might buy off Amazon

the only feedback I got here was negative though so I'm uncertain

so uncertain
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Compared to the old days it is pretty amazing how many general drives in windows 7 work for stuff like wireless lans.

Like seriously it usually runs well enough for me to get a real set of drivers.
    falasig.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    also do computer no longer come with discs or thumbdrives with restoration data

if not why doesn't this computer have a restore partition

da fukk

it wanted the original media to wipe and reinstall windows but she didn't get any when she bought it new

so i had to like, find an iso and shit and transfer it via thumbdrive

FUUUUCK THIS

willing to bet money she lost the disks

she claims they weren't in the box but it is possible she is mistaken or lying to save face
    at the very least the most sober cosmonaut
    Also white people pronounce his name weird

it was jarring to hear Chris Hardwick say "BOBick FerDOSi"

Mazzyx wrote: »
    Compared to the old days it is pretty amazing how many general drives in windows 7 work for stuff like wireless lans.

Like seriously it usually runs well enough for me to get a real set of drivers.

about half the times i've had to fix someone's computer before this windows 7 just found an appropriate driver from whatever default ones it ships with, internet not needed

when it doesn't though it is so goddamned annoying to sit there with a computer that does have internet and sort of use this frankenmachien with thum bdrives to make shit chug again
    it is really easy to lose those disks though

you usually don't need them for like, a year

the only thing i had a year ago that i can still find is my penis

and sometimes it can take a while
    Per3th.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    So I went to Target. The sale isn't over 0_0

$6 for an alpha trooper cs12
    most modern phone cameras can take amazing pictures outside in high indirect sunlight. The Galaxy S3 can. I'd like to see what that One X can do indoors with low/unnatural light.

That's where they fail (and any application that requires a lens)
    I took this with my Galaxy S4

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14311444/Pictures/20130504_214534.jpg

it is less impressive, but it was in a dark room with almost full zoom

I was about 40-50 meters from the stage
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    what is going on?

i swear it was 3 pm when i started playing FF VIII

Casual on
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
    @variable

you've got some killer fucking federer hair in those new photos on Facebook
    why am i sleepy all of a sudden
    Per3th.jpg

you had a long, hard day of yiffing, rest your tired head young pup
  • ElldrenElldren Registered User regular

I dunno but I feel it too
    edited May 2013
    @So it goes

(I guess pretend there's a non-broken image of an up arrow here)

its me and you against the world on wayfarers I guess
    y2jake215 on
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
    aliens
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    See! People literally do not go anywhere without bringing dogs with them, not even space.
    vspgsp.jpg
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Found a cart of Eye of the Beholder for the GBA.

Oh Jesus why are the Kobolds raping my Elf butt.
    Ohh, I see what happened. So apparently the old version of this blaster was put on clearance. It's normally $20 and the new version was coming out so they slashed the price. But they stocked the new blaster under the same DCPI code, and didn't change the price. The release of the new blaster wasn't until today but if people went there and asked for it employees would bring them out from the back.

Today they changed the price in the computer, but the tag underneath on the shelf still had the old price, so when I told them that they gave it to me for $6.

SUHWEET
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Called my grandmother to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. I find out: my cousin whose wedding I couldn't attend this fall has been called off (!) and my stepcousin who I spent many summers with died in a car crash on Friday. So. As pleasant holiday conversations go, that was a bit unorthodox.
    :(
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Also, what the fuck is this shit?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22506029
    Twelve people have been shot during a Mother's Day parade in the US city of New Orleans, police say.

Police Supt Ronal Serpas told reporters that three or four people required surgery but no deaths are reported.

The victims included a 10-year-old girl who suffered a minor wound, he added.

It is unclear what sparked the shooting, which happened in the city's 7th Ward on Sunday afternoon. Police say two or three suspects were seen fleeing the area.

EDIT:

So, how long is it gonna be this time before it turns out the feds/ CIA/ Rothschilds did it?
    Zephiran on
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Called my grandmother to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. I find out: my cousin whose wedding I couldn't attend this fall has been called off (!) and my stepcousin who I spent many summers with died in a car crash on Friday. So. As pleasant holiday conversations go, that was a bit unorthodox.
    :(

Sorry about the car crash Raven, that sucks.
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Raven, *hugs*
    Zephiran wrote: »
    Also, what the fuck is this shit?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22506029
    Twelve people have been shot during a Mother's Day parade in the US city of New Orleans, police say.

Police Supt Ronal Serpas told reporters that three or four people required surgery but no deaths are reported.

The victims included a 10-year-old girl who suffered a minor wound, he added.

It is unclear what sparked the shooting, which happened in the city's 7th Ward on Sunday afternoon. Police say two or three suspects were seen fleeing the area.

EDIT:

So, how long is it gonna be this time before it turns out the feds/ CIA/ Rothschilds did it?

my money is on never
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Fwd: Canada Should Stand Up to the Chemical Industry and Protect Bees

A little worried about the lack of bees and other flying things. I can't pollinate my apple trees on my own. No apples, No PIES! Think about that!
    -Cavemans Mommy

Give that chemical industry hell Ma!

If any chatters work for big chemical.

Run.
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    "So it goes"

wut
    NO.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular
    I'm sorry for your loss, Raven
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    watching Hannibal.

USE THE LADIES ROOM
    xlh6c3.png
    So It Goes wrote: »
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    "So it goes"

wut

I let a few too many posts get between that one and the one before. Then I tried to put a picture of an up arrow to guide you but it was blocked from inlining. It's been a long weekend
    G2Dcf.jpg
    Long story short I picked out some wayfarers but did not get a positive response here so now I dunno
    G2Dcf.jpg
    6CoDfM1h.jpg

modded nerf blaster
This discussion has been closed.