Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Ho! Ha ha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust! [Chat]!

• LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    Sounds like you haven't even tried yet ham.

I mean, god damn, trying to save a cat's life is really that inconvenient for you that you can't make a phonecall or craigslist post?
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • HonkHonk Registered User regular
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    also a water gun flamethrower

for riots

because no-one stops the guy with the water gun

until it is too late

That plastic flame thrower will not serve you well I'm afraid.

I would mace/taser/tear gas that guy on the spot because people have put urine in those things.

Spraying people with urine is poor form.

But using a water gun with urine is an effective method to mark territory though.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    ah, morons. What would youtube be without you.
    xlh6c3.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Tav wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo

this is an astronaut covering Space Oddity on the ISS

Chris Hadfield is an awesome dude.

I think he's done being the boss of the ISS, though?
    21stCentury on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    elendil i saw but wasn't sure what to say :( not like i'm going hungry or whatever. worse things in the world than a shithead stealing your socialization money. lunch and regional rail two ways is bleeeeeeeh.

(observe my being torn between not wanting to take advantage of your generosity and not wanting to offend you by thinking i don't want to hang out... mother of god)

oh no did your brother rob you : (

"Hey let's do this indoors!"
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    elendil i saw but wasn't sure what to say :( not like i'm going hungry or whatever. worse things in the world than a shithead stealing your socialization money. lunch and regional rail two ways is bleeeeeeeh.

(observe my being torn between not wanting to take advantage of your generosity and not wanting to offend you by thinking i don't want to hang out... mother of god)

yup

went right in my wallet while i was sleeping, took $20

already spent the money, aunt halfheartedly yelled at him, still letting him sleep here, i can't do anything about it

heh
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular

yup

already spent the money, aunt halfheartedly yelled at him, still letting him sleep here, i can't do anything about it

heh

you should let a friend buy you lunch
    NO.
    edited May 2013
    Honk wrote: »

"Hey let's do this indoors!"

for a riot I would bring this if I could think of enough canned food based puns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdFK5eVmZ3o
    Abdhyius on
    xlh6c3.png
    sux bro :( so I infer this is fucking up your hangout plans w mim and el
    not necessarily shoot it at the cops. Just someone.
    xlh6c3.png
    or you and el been fuckin, you dont want it to come to light and youre tryin to head this off

yup

heh

secretly record him confessing and turn him into the police (uhh if you're not in one of those dumbass 2 party consent states)

I dunno, I'm terrible at this stuff because, while I have a half brother, I am not devoted enough to any of my family not to sell them down the river for harming me.

• HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

I mean, god damn, trying to save a cat's life is really that inconvenient for you that you can't make a phonecall or craigslist post?

Like I said, I am perfectly willing to jump through a set number of hoops.

But there are limits. That was more what I was getting at -- the principle of the thing. Like at what point does it become a real question as to whether you're willing to jump through x number of hoops before The Other Thing becomes a question.
    network_sig2.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Yeah, Chris Hadfield released his cover of Space Oddity specifically as a "goodbye" thing as he's leaving the ISS.

That guy is one of them Canadians that make me proud. Of Canada.

yup

heh

secretly record him confessing and turn him into the police (uhh if you're not in one of those dumbass 2 party consent states)

I dunno, I'm terrible at this stuff because, while I have a half brother, I am not devoted enough to any of my family not to sell them down the river for harming me.

this isn't some semi-noble devotion to my brother or even to my aunt's feelings about him. it's self-preservation: doing something major (beating him up, getting him in legal trouble) would make my life significantly worse by souring my relationship with my aunt up to maybe getting me kicked out. so it's not really an option.

But there are limits. That was more what I was getting at -- the principle of the thing. Like at what point does it become a real question as to whether you're willing to jump through x number of hoops before The Other Thing becomes a question.

waaaaay more than you've currently done. It's a moot point for a while
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular

I still don't understand what you're getting at.
    NO.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular

it is cool dogg

like, if you really don't want to, i understand

but i ain't gotta problem treating y'all to lunch, so don't worry on my account
    Per3th.jpg
    So It Goes wrote: »

at what point do you give up and have the cats killed, to summarize.
    xlh6c3.png

when it's the last option, I guess?

unless you hate cats or are really lazy and awful.
    NO.

I think she understands that just fine. It's just baffling because it's like, he hasn't made enough effort to even deserve to be asking the question
    what I would actually do at a riot would be to wear my blue man suit and gyrate all over the cops until they get wierded out and leave.
    xlh6c3.png
    elendil y'all is a contraction of the two words "you all" and as such is implying that i am more than one person, i.e. that my girth constitutes multiple people

why have you done this to me
    chu also have you considered wearing a slinky red dress and keeping your wallet in your cleav

with a booby trap
    elendil y'all is a contraction of the two words "you all" and as such is implying that i am more than one person, i.e. that my girth constitutes multiple people

mim

god you narcissist
    Per3th.jpg

He wasn't just inviting you to lunch. It was you and your magnificent rack.

it's never really the last option, though, there's always more effort you could do!
    xlh6c3.png
    god damn, two cleavage jokes, wholly independent of each other aimed at chu on the same page, merely one post apart. Chu take the gun out of your mouth.
    Elendil wrote: »

mim

god you narcissist

curse your mastery of this confounding language

it's never really the last option, though, there's always more effort you could do!

then maybe you shouldn't kill the cat!
    NO.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    apparently Target has a sale for the predecessor of a new blaster that's coming out

$6 for a $20 blaster
    Cats are cute so people will adopt them.

It'll be fine.
    i mean if you are sure elendil and it is not an imposition i would be delighted to have lunch and look at pictures of white people with y'all

but i would also need a small handful of dollars to take the r7 back home if that is an acceptable arrangement :5
    Sarksus wrote: »
    apparently Target has a sale for the predecessor of a new blaster that's coming out

$6 for a $20 blaster

If you walk down the right street in Jackson, MS you can go $2 for a $20 blaster, but I can't guarantee you won't need a bloodtest afterward.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    actually it might already be sold out, the info I found is a few days old
    i mean if you are sure elendil and it is not an imposition i would be delighted to have lunch and look at pictures of white people with y'all

but i would also need a small handful of dollars to take the r7 back home if that is an acceptable arrangement :5
    sure

i mean

obviously i'll need a beejer

but let's not pretend that wasn't going to happen anyway
    Per3th.jpg
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

I think she understands that just fine. It's just baffling because it's like, he hasn't made enough effort to even deserve to be asking the question

That might be a stretch.

He's been making posts about the cat situation for ages now. It sounds like this is just the latest cat thing that's been made his problem, in a long line of cat things that's been made his problem.

If I was him, I'd just go and move to New Zealand.
    or well I guess it's the last option when the hypothetical deadline for when you can't keep the cat anymore comes around and you haven't managed to offload them anywhere. Say you're moving or something.
    xlh6c3.png
This discussion has been closed.