Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[chat] going one way, people another

• DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Apparently the climbing gear I bought comes with a introductory lesson. Now I just need to schedule that, whenever my body stops screaming at me because I took it for a workout spin. I was coughing earlier, and pain exploded through every inch of my torso.

You didn't rent?
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    wait what am i saying

just busk

people do that in europe right

get dollas
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    this monitor kinda wobbles back and forth

I do not like this
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    wait what am i saying

just busk

people do that in europe right

get dollas

Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Hrm, maybe I should start a blog or something.
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Knee brace is uncomfortable

But I felt the first hint of my knee betraying me on today's run

And I didn't stop

And instead did a couple hours of yard work afterwards

So knee brace is necessary

I do not like this

Duct tape
  • ElkiElki Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Apparently the climbing gear I bought comes with a introductory lesson. Now I just need to schedule that, whenever my body stops screaming at me because I took it for a workout spin. I was coughing earlier, and pain exploded through every inch of my torso.

You didn't rent?

No, I'm committed to doing it for at least 6 months, and there was little value in the membership with rented gear option.
    Jafar-Panahi_sig2.jpgroyalist_pasig.jpg
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular

I do not like this

It probably needs to be balanced.

Another, equal weight, a foot or so to the right.

Another monitor would probably work.
    Torak - Elcor Vanguard
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Was gonna try wait until I got new glasses and job and my skin cleared up some before trying the whole internet dating thing. Might pull the trigger at 2/3. Football season is almost over for months and with it my usual opportunities to meet new people.
    Elki is a man

A man who makes commitments

And is going to have grip str like whoa.
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    geth roll 1d10 for how many minutes until I go to bed
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    raven i know i often make fun of wealthy white people but i actually don't mean this part sarcastically- are your parents gonna help you out with spending money and stuff? i've known a few people who studied abroad and for all of them the 'wow' factor caused them to overspend a bunch and get themselves in a bit of a pickle. do you get a stipend or something as part of the grad program?

if i moved to paris tomorrow i'd be penniless in a ditch by thursday.

As of yet, I don't have any financial aid. I'm going to apply for scholarships and try to lower my tuition fees a bit, but yeah, I'm going to have to get much better with money really fast. I'm taking out a loan to pay for school and my living situation... I have a fair bit saved (and I still have to sell my car) so hopefully everything will add up. I'm on good terms with all four of my parents and I know they would bail me out if I do something stupid, but at this stage I really want to start taking care of myself and making my own way. We'll see if I crash and burn!
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

And I didn't stop

Never push through an injury!! RESPECT THE PAIN! (That kind of pain. Muscle pain just means your body in screaming in celebration for your progress).
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

Blogs are out, Tumblr is in.
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    I wonder if my punishment from IcyLiquid was to always roll ones.

Geth roll 5d20
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Mortious wrote: »

Blogs are out, Tumblr is in.

tumblr is basically an image blog.
    spool32 on
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    @donkey kong you made me get this monitor and it's wobbly!
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular

And I didn't stop

Never push through an injury!! RESPECT THE PAIN! (That kind of pain. Muscle pain just means your body in screaming in celebration for your progress).

No it is really just screaming in pain. This is just the pain from muscle tears that will regrow stronger.
    falasig.png
    raven i know i often make fun of wealthy white people but i actually don't mean this part sarcastically- are your parents gonna help you out with spending money and stuff? i've known a few people who studied abroad and for all of them the 'wow' factor caused them to overspend a bunch and get themselves in a bit of a pickle. do you get a stipend or something as part of the grad program?

As of yet, I don't have any financial aid. I'm going to apply for scholarships and try to lower my tuition fees a bit, but yeah, I'm going to have to get much better with money really fast. I'm taking out a loan to pay for school and my living situation... I have a fair bit saved (and I still have to sell my car) so hopefully everything will add up. I'm on good terms with all four of my parents and I know they would bail me out if I do something stupid, but at this stage I really want to start taking care of myself and making my own way. We'll see if I crash and burn!

GOOD LUCK GURL

*zsnap*
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular

And I didn't stop

I am a stubborn man when it comes to my body's failings. But I am treating it nicely, I promise. I have learned this lesson before!
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I'm pretty excited about Edinburgh now. :D But goddamn getting there from home is going to be not fun. Looking at 13-20 hour travel times, not including the time difference. Ecckkkkkk. This is so much worse than flying to London, which is conveniently nonstop from Boston.

But yay I am legit really excited to plan the move and get all the logistics worked out. :D (I say this now, I will hate it in two months).

What's all this? I missed news apparently! :O

Congratulations?!

Thanks!! :D:D:D Yeah I found out this morning, prestigious universities just can't say no to dis chick.

[Chat] Class of 2013 is Going Places™.

Oh wow I just realized this. Yes, we are.

How many chatters are going to grad school? 4? 5? 6?

All of them.

Or else. : |

JUST GRADUATED

TAKE MY EASY ONLINE FINAL THURSDAY NIGHT THAT I DON'T EVEN NEED TO DO GOOD ON AT ALL BECAUSE I'M ALREADY DONE

WAHOO

THAT'S THE SPIRIT.

WHY ARE WE YELLING. THIS SEEMS INCONGRUOUS GIVEN THAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SENIORITIS SLACKING.

BECAUSE I STARTED FULL TIME AT MY JOB AFTER A YEAR OF 40 HR PER WEEK INTERNING WHILE GRAD SCHOOLING

ITS REAL LIFE NOW

WHY

MAKE IT UNDERGRAD AGAIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vET9cvlGJQw

That's very very good.
    network_sig2.png
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    what kind of car do you have raven? I need to buy one soon
    G2Dcf.jpg
    @donkey kong you made me get this monitor and it's wobbly!

stop pounding your desk and screaming into the mic about fucking feeders and jungles and whatnot.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
    is one of the LRF missing from the bottom of the monitor, skippy?
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

From the crazy PA stories, would it not be better to get the monies from your parents (even if it's in the form of a loan) than getting a student loan?

she's a girl it's probably well maintained

2004 Honda Civic. Excellent condition! It doesn't even smell because I are clean! ~101,000 miles on it, but runs perfectly.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Still shocked Ban Ki-moon is giving the address at my MA graduation.

un_news.jpg
    falasig.png

she's a girl it probably hasn't had an oil change.

Ever.
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    Knee pain is bad juju.
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    Man there are some creepy assholes who live in my building. Knocking on my neighbor's door at 11pm and then going around to the parking lot to see if his lights on.

He's not pirating Word for you, jackass, let it die.
    Lh96QHG.png
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    Organichu

How bad a slur is "Shvartzeh?"

it depends on who's saying it but from an old person in america it is basically the n-word
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Organichu

How bad a slur is "Shvartzeh?"

Bad.

Like I look at my dad funny when he says it bad.

It is basically the n-word in Yiddish.

Well then.
    network_sig2.png
    Man there are some creepy assholes who live in my building. Knocking on my neighbor's door at 11pm and then going around to the parking lot to see if his lights on.

He's not pirating Word for you, jackass, let it die.

the fuck? Just download LibreOffice for free.

2004 Honda Civic. Excellent condition! It doesn't even smell because I are clean! ~101,000 miles on it, but runs perfectly.

As 'n vroumens bestuur is daar bloed op die muur
    Fine, I'll carry myself up the stairs, ingrates!

If I die in attempting this ascent

Avenge my death, Raven

Avenge it towards (against? at?) Organichu
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular

Wut is this.
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera

Goddammit. The post immediately after betrays me.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
This discussion has been closed.