Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

world record [chat]

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Look at that poor corrupted chocolate

Suffering, with avocado infection

You are an avocado infection.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Whoah there, Ravens...

Don't fight, this thread is big enough for two o' youse.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Is Free Comic Book Day worth driving downtown for?

I don't know ... so lazy ... but it's free ...
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    This chocolaterie in the city is doing all kinds of dried fruit+dark chocolate combos, and one of the things they have is chocolate covered ginger. Now that's great.
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Whoah there, Ravens...

This is our thing, though. We verbally berate each other until one of us gives up.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    I used to like avocado but then it went too mainstream
    jBEKRTH.png
  • ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
  • AldoAldo Registered User regular
    Just finished Torchlight 2, the ending is very anti-climatic. :( New Game + and the random dungeons are honey traps, I'd spend my time with other games.
    GW2 tag: Aldo.6019
    Free MMO Überlist
    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    After a beat a game with steam achievements, i like to check the global achievement stats.

For instance, the game Pid.

of the people who own it, 86.3% started it, 23.2% beat the first boss and 3.2% beat the game.

I always feel better about myself when i see how few people get to the end of games. Makes me feel like i am more skillful at video games than the average gamer.
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Whoah there, Ravens...

This is our thing, though. We verbally berate each other until one of us gives up.

Make love, not war

contest__red_panda_pony_by_valkyrieskies-d541opv.png
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    @quid so I went to target because I wanted to get basic running shorts and paper towels

and I was all, "Oh this shirt might look good on me"

and I tried it on and was like hmm

and then I rotated 90 degrees for a side view D :

putting on running shorts, going to do 2 miles right now

D : D :
    After a beat a game with steam achievements, i like to check the global achievement stats.

of the people who own it, 86.3% started it, 23.2% beat the first boss and 3.2% beat the game.

I always feel better about myself when i see how few people get to the end of games. Makes me feel like i am more skillful at video games than the average gamer.

*rocky theme*
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    desc

i'm telling podly that you're cheating on him with quid re: thinspiration
    Above 50, I get comics. Below 50, I take a nap.

Geth roll 1d100
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    /me rolls 1d100 -> 36 (sum:36)
    desc wrote: »

*rocky theme*

Turns out that, even though i am rather Bad at Video Games, I'm still better than most. :D

That or i just have more patience?

I beat Super Meat Boy.
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I beat Super Meat Boy.

Final number of deaths?
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    6262_kruki-%2827%29.jpg

"So we meet again..."

"FOR THE LAST TIME!"
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

It's worth it if you like comic books, and you're willing to buy something too.

And look at the books you're picking to make sure they're not just advertisements.
    Organichu wrote: »
    desc

i'm telling podly that you're cheating on him with quid re: thinspiration

it's an open relationship >_>

the best part was as I was walking out of the dressing rooms in defeat this guy was walking in holding a couple of things

he was like 6 feet tall, handsomer than me, all his hair intact, squarer jaw than me, wearing this sort of long-sleeved white athletic shirt with a polo collar and he was all yoked out with straight up pecs

and I was like
    I beat Super Meat Boy.

Final number of deaths?

1, but that one was on purpose.

(2220 deaths. didn't get all the bandages or all A+ ranks or even most of the levels in Cotton Alley, i think the bonus world is called?)

It's worth it if you like comic books, and you're willing to buy something too.

And look at the books you're picking to make sure they're not just advertisements.

Ehhhh, the only thing I want is all the Dark Horse Conan books and I doubt they're on sale. I think I will snooze.
    FrenchCat2.jpg

Torchlight 2: apparently more people opened 20 chests than beat the first box (88.7% v 86.1%), In total 21.5% of folks beat the game, I beat it on Veteran, making me one of 7%. Well OK, so I guess a lot of people bought the game and never bothered finishing it, and most people went with Normal or Casual difficulty.
    Free MMO Überlist
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I liked Iron Man 3
    My girlfriend got too caught up in the movie to remember major plot points, so she let out an audible gasp and nosetented when Pepper "died." :)
    Keyboard waffles. Yes.

PGz2gL7.jpg

I can out-nerd that. Han Solo chocolate bar.
    HanSoloChoco.jpg
    FrenchCat2.jpg
    This is a trailer. For a game. It is jazzzzz

http://youtu.be/Ab9e764D7cI
    Free MMO Überlist
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    Napa's best day ever <3
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    It's actually really sad how few games get completed. Not 100%, just... finished.

Less than half the people who bought Half-Life 2: Episode 2 have finished it - 49.9% achieved "Defense of the Armament", the last real gameplay bit. Nearly 10% of the people who played it stopped after "Secondary Silo Secured".

It just boggles my mind.
    Tamin on
    "I had a hell of a day, Vegeta. I sank their battleship! And their whales."
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    Still moving, so many boxes, send halp.

And maybe some keyboard waffles.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    It's actually really sad how few games get completed. Not 100%, just... finished.

Less than half the people who bought Half-Life 2: Episode 2 have finished it - 49.9% achieved "Defense of the Armament", the last real gameplay bit. Nearly 10% of the people who played it stopped after "Secondary Silo Secured".

It just boggles my mind.

I currently have a backlog of 22 games, plus Dynasty Warriors 7 which I haven't finished but am currently playing through. They get picked up here and there in sales and bundles, so all told it probably represents only about $30 worth. Of that 22, I've played bits and pieces of close to half. I just play the first half hour or hour, then got distracted with another game and don't come back for a long while. It's not sad, it's just the nature of having games plentiful and easily acceptable. I'm sure lots of people decide they don't like a certain game, too, and there's nothing wrong with that.
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    Press F5 for delicious.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    @organichu
    Organichu wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Ludious wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Organichu wrote: »
    ludious do you

truly like mlp

lLSZqJK.png
    My Lord, Organichu the Jew is coming, he is a herald of woe, and an enemy of Equestria
    60Kf6uU.jpg
    The sanity of your posts has lessened of late, Ludious.
    lLSZqJK.png
    He's not welcome!
    Dzt2sOm.jpg
    Why should I take advice from you, Organichu SneakyHeeb?
    lLSZqJK.png
    A just question my brony!
    Late is the hour in which this money changer chooses to appear. Anti Brony I name him.

Ill news is an ill guest.
    60Kf6uU.jpg
    Be silent! Keep your bridled tongue behind your big teeth. I've not passed through Chinese

food and poor depth perception to bandy creepy words with a witless worm.
    lLSZqJK.png
    His Glock! I told you to take his Glock!
    holypooppatch.jpg
    Ludious, son of Satan, too long have you clopped in the rainbows.
    Harken to me!
    I release you from this friendship is magic!
    Dzt2sOm.jpg
    *cackle* You have no power here, Organichu the Jew. Banks are closed on Saturday.
    60Kf6uU.jpg
    I withdraw you, Fluttershy as poison is withdrawn from a wound
    Dzt2sOm.jpg
    If I go, Ludious dies.
    60Kf6uU.jpg
    Actually, I'd be OK with that. But he's too much of an asshole to die.
    Dzt2sOm.jpg
    Equestria is mine!!!!
    60Kf6uU.jpg
    Begone!!!!
    Dzt2sOm.jpg
    Aaaieeeee!!!!
    pIR7C7DF1SCXG.jpg
    *moan* I..know your face...Elendil....Elendil

...Organichu?
    60Kf6uU.jpg
    Yay, this Brony shit is over, what will he get obsessed with next, I bet it will be terrible.
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Registered User regular

It just boggles my mind.

I never finished it, because getting those things on the walkers and then shooting them was incredibly difficult for me.
  • ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular

It just boggles my mind.

I never finished it, because getting those things on the walkers and then shooting them was incredibly difficult for me.

same

and I looked it up and it was the last stage so... meh.
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular

Comixology, dawg.

I hate not supporting my local shops, but I hate wasting gas, time, parking money for a few comics.
    I never finished Half Life 2 because Half Life 2 was boring.
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular
    I had some avocado once. It's mushy and i didn't like the texture... don't remember the taste.

I hate avocado's texture for the most part unless it's mashed into a dip where I'll be expecting something smooth anyway
    CDIOl.png
This discussion has been closed.