Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Neutral [chat] Hotel

• CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Sure glad they booked a conference room for me to sit in by myself...

Order catering for the "meeting"

eat all the catering.

Im not cool enough to know how to do that.

don't listen to him

he's trying to make you fat

He succeeded!!!
    DAMN YOU SYNDALIS

damn his eyes and a plague upon his house!
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    K, so farting around I found the form for the catering...

When we have morning You have to be here at or before 9AM this is the usual offering

Conference breakfast: bagels, muffins, danish, cream cheese, butter and preserves, fresh sliced fruit, orange juice, Coffee & Tea $9.95 per person

lol, what?

They also have something called a "4 Course Entrée With China" that is $165 a person?
    How do I get invited to those meetings?
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Tonight is Gumbo night.
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    it isn't like the UK is some po-dunk eastern block market

we aren't bulgaria

the idea that they can't be bothered to sell their products in the UK in pounds makes me want to not buy anything from them

this is so bitchy

yeah

im tired and shitty

hell, I agree with you

I was super annoyed when Steam changed to euros without warning

not only are we not part of the eurozone we're not even part of the eu!

was there ever a Norwegian steam?

I'm curious how a video game that already sells for 100-150 dollars retail can increase in cost.
    Mental midgets kill my inner child.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    I wish I could milk my urine. Like, a big ol' powerful pump to suck my bladder dry.

When we have morning You have to be here at or before 9AM this is the usual offering

Conference breakfast: bagels, muffins, danish, cream cheese, butter and preserves, fresh sliced fruit, orange juice, Coffee & Tea $9.95 per person

lol, what?

They also have something called a "4 Course Entrée With China" that is $165 a person?

by being an executive
    R.I.P Sir Check

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

we aren't bulgaria

the idea that they can't be bothered to sell their products in the UK in pounds makes me want to not buy anything from them

this is so bitchy

yeah

im tired and shitty

hell, I agree with you

I'm curious how a video game that already sells for 100-150 dollars retail can increase in cost.

because the US is the cheapest market for games
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular
    NZ sucks for this kind of thing for all sorts of reasons. That being said there can be localisation costs for games, like to comply with NZ law on censorship. Which is one reason our censors usually adopt Australian rulings on games as it is faster and cheaper to do so. Even if occasionally unjust
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    NZ used the American steam site though?
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular

we aren't bulgaria

this is so bitchy

yeah

im tired and shitty

hell, I agree with you

Australian video game prices ;_;

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
    iron man 3 question:
    i guess i was never clear on the villain's motivations? i get that he planned to use the 'new' president (who he presumably recruited by pulling the heartstrings about repairing his daughter's legs) and the war machine suit to 'control the war on terror'. but was this ideological? was he doing it for money?

note that i went pee at the part where he busts in to capture pepper and when the war machine suit gets taken. so i missed a little exposition.
  • GonmunGonmun Canada eh!Registered User regular
    Man, that "My mom is crazy" thread reminds me of back home when my Dad would have people come knocking on the door late at night claiming people were out to get them. :(
    t7zsk1.jpg
    I'm posting this again because this outrage needs to be shared.

Someone has diluted the pure corgi bloodline with husky.

This abomination must be purged lest it reproduces.

C4NLaSD.jpg

R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Looks like I only seem cool to people when they're drunk. Oh well. Time to cry myself to sleep I guess.

Not sure about that, as has been 7 years since I last used NZ steam. I think it might have been a sub store as the prices were NZD and the games looked like they had NZ ratings.

I use UK steam now
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    Hmm.

Have to prepare a 15 minute presentation in which I pretend to teach some undergrads about Catullus.

So tempted to concentrate on the obscene poems. Not sure if that's the best approach for a job interview.
    Kalkino wrote: »

Not sure about that, as has been 7 years since I last used NZ steam. I think it might have been a sub store as the prices were NZD and the games looked like they had NZ ratings.

I use UK steam now

about 3 years ago when i was there i was just using the US site

which is good for you guys because fuck paying ozzie prices
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    iron man 3 question:
    i guess i was never clear on the villain's motivations? i get that he planned to use the 'new' president (who he presumably recruited by pulling the heartstrings about repairing his daughter's legs) and the war machine suit to 'control the war on terror'. but was this ideological? was he doing it for money?

note that i went pee at the part where he busts in to capture pepper and when the war machine suit gets taken. so i missed a little exposition.
    Money, and probably power.
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Hmm.

Have to prepare a 15 minute presentation in which I pretend to teach some undergrads about Catullus.

So tempted to concentrate on the obscene poems. Not sure if that's the best approach for a job interview.

dooooooo eeeeeeet

R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    iron man 3 question:

He basically wanted to be the puppet master behind both sides of terrorism/fighting terrorism in order to

1. get money
    2. have a place for his diciples to exist as super soldiers which he supplied
    3. be in control
  • syndalissyndalis Aballah Can Tah Advancing the Human ConditionRegistered User regular

lol, what?

by being a baws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c
    meat.jpg
    iron man 3 question:

He basically wanted to be the puppet master behind both sides of terrorism/fighting terrorism in order to

1. get money
    2. have a place for his diciples to exist as super soldiers which he supplied
    3. be in control

what a dick! *monocle pops*
    I would not be so sure we pay US prices, as games usually track Au not NZ in NZ
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    iron man 3 question:

money, power, etc

also who goes to pee during movies stop drinking so much soda during the movie
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar |
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Hmm.

dooooooo eeeeeeet

Don't listen to Casual.
    He's the devil.
    Go in boring, safe, but confident.
    OWN THAT INTERVIEW
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I would not be so sure we pay US prices, as games usually track Au not NZ in NZ

well as i say, my info is three years out of date so....
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    no matter how much i try to be indignant about that corgi mix

one simple fact remains

I WANT TO SMOOSH ITS WITTLE FACE <3
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    iron man 3 question:

money, power, etc

I don't even pee during movies and the only theatre I go to brings beer to my seat.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    Among the freshest faces present was the [NRA]’s youngest lifetime member, Elaih Wagan, a 3-year-old from Austin, Texas. Wagan's grandfather purchased a [$1000] lifetime membership as a gift for the little girl.

I'll bet she would've rather had a doll.
  • syndalissyndalis Aballah Can Tah Advancing the Human ConditionRegistered User regular
    iron man 3 question:

money, power, etc

I now order a small soda at the theater, because medium is almost too big to hold with one hand, and large is basically a large tub of popcorn filled with soda instead.

Fucking theater food, man.
    meat.jpg
    iron man 3 question:

money, power, etc

never

my racist uncle treated me to the movies (which i haven't been to since uh... i think since seeing avengers with nyc chatters) and boguht me one of those big-ass 44 oz cokes. also this was like an hour after we went to a chinese buffet where i also had probably 44oz of coke

*weep*
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    so is it a good idea to get check light engine code prior to going to a mechanic or just get it done there? there is something definitely going on with my car as it's started to lurch a little bit occasionally while driving down the freeway
    worrisomeSig.jpg
    also i'm p sure i have diabeetus which fucks with my bladder
    iron man 3 question:

money, power, etc

I don't even pee during movies and the only theatre I go to brings beer to my seat.

WHAT THEATRE IS THIS I NEED TO KNOW!
    Among the freshest faces present was the [NRA]’s youngest lifetime member, Elaih Wagan, a 3-year-old from Austin, Texas. Wagan's grandfather purchased a [$1000] lifetime membership as a gift for the little girl.

I'll bet she would've rather had a doll.
    Stop conforming to gender roles man. Break the system. Guns for all.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    ive never gotten up to pee during a movie

i had to pee a bit at the beginning of jurassic park the other week and i held it
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar |
    3131MXF9izL._SX342_.jpg

Are these sunglasses terribly unhip?
    I hate aviators and wayfarers, but need new solar specs.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    Chu if you have diabetes don't drink 88 ounces of coke.

If you don't have diabetes, still don't drink 88 ounces of coke.
    Reading that dumb printed gun thing, what the hell is a crypto-anarchist?

how does anyone self-describe themselves as crypto- anything?
    Chu if you have diabetes don't drink 88 ounces of coke.

If you don't have diabetes, still don't drink 88 ounces of coke.

what are you, my dad

well

we can't discount that, my bio mom is a troubled soul
This discussion has been closed.