Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Neutral [chat] Hotel

TavTav Registered User regular
edited May 2013 in Debate and/or Discourse
Neutral Milk Hotel are a band. They released In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, which is one of the best albums ever. Last week they reunited after a hiatus, leading to much of the internet staining the mountain tops. You should listen to that album right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2NJ-alquqM
Tav on

• KageraKagera Registered User regular
    And will fucks up chat recycling again! :lol:
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    Wait, they reunited?

Woo!
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i wonder why geth doesn't respect will
    Per3th.jpg
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    geth is very sensitive to prepositions
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    And will fucks up chat recycling again! :lol:

Geth is the one who went rogue here.
  • TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular
    Geth, learn how to count!
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    There are some very bad opinions in the IM3 thread. _J_ watched an entirely different movie apparently
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Respect is earned not given by Geth.

Do you respect Will Geth?

Geth respect IrondWill.
    falasig.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Registered User regular
    @Desc

The AoE Taunt is insta cast.
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    I am a terrible person. Ok so you know how you get a text sometimes and don't reply right away because it's late or whatever? Well my grandmother texted me on Thursday saying she was at EPCOT (they live in Florida so it's not too surprising) and saying she forgot what my favorite Twinnings tea was. She sent me another a little while later saying they'd be in there for a bit if I saw the message. She was trying to buy me tea and I ignored her message. Also, my mom just told me Thursday was her birthday. Quadruple fail. I feel like a scum.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

We're number one! We're number one!

Also this makes my grandpa, who was born in like the late 1920s (holy shit he is a dinosaur) all the more impressive. Go grandpa!
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    Wait, they reunited?

Woo!

I would give a ridiculous amount of money to go to this.

92a0d317.jpg
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular

No, your generation is buttz.
    Even broken clocks et cetera, et cetera
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    @thomamelas

>I'm still trying to nail down tanking but it looks like this is going to be more of school of "Tank grabs the big guy, maybe a few adds and DPS is on their own with the rest". Also having a literal healbot focused on healing me gives a bit of flexibility.

Totally. What level are you? We need to do adventures.

If the rotation you mentioned is the approach then I can see how GW will off tank and synergize well with it:
    Tank (mark maybe), charge
    I charge, minor aoe damage as I connect
    Tank aoe taunt
    My reaping 360 strike takes a second to charge which lets tank get first aggro
    And then I can immediately do my slowing 360 and face roll from there

i guess all those liberal arts degrees paid off for society
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    @corehealer LET'S DO MORE DUNGEONS
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Way to be terrible
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular

what is with the weird dip in 2004

YEAH GAYS wait no no, fuck you guys NO WAIT YEAH
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    My grandmother died many years ago, but judging by my childhood memories her response to gay rights would be to bake a mince pie and make a fruit salad. Those are pretty much my only memories of her, though, so that might be influencing things a bit.
    campaign year
    Per3th.jpg
    Ludious wrote: »
    There are some very bad opinions in the IM3 thread. _J_ watched an entirely different movie apparently

I'm not going in that thread.
    I think what they did with the Mandarin was brilliant. I've run into some people upset they weren't more faithful to the comic books but I'm not sure you can introduce the comic's Mandarin without it ending up as racist.
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User regular
    How am I being an old crotchety man? My list included FO:NV, NWN2:MotB, Vampire:Bloodlines and KotoR2.

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    SKFM annoys me the most on this board.
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Wait, they reunited?

Woo!

I would give a ridiculous amount of money to go to this.

92a0d317.jpg

!!!

Zola Jesus!

what is with the weird dip in 2004

YEAH GAYS wait no no, fuck you guys NO WAIT YEAH

Election.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    edited May 2013
    Deebaser wrote: »

plenty of time to think about social justice when you ain't got a job :P
    Irond Will on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    I was reading an X-Men comic last night and I came across this system of body-taxes an alien race called the Shi'ar has. The female citizens don't have to pay taxes to the alien empire provided they donate some of their fertile eggs to be used to grow soldiers in vitro.

What do you say, ladies? Would you give up your eggs to avoid taxes?
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular
    So campaign years make folk hate everyone. Except us millennials in this last election.

Good to know.
  • zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    One set of my grandparents died years ago - some of my aunts and uncles are old enough to barely make that chart.

I'm pretty sure they would be opposed to gay marriage, considering my grandpa was a holocaust denier and my grandmother didn't understand asking for her coffee 'black and strong, like my men' was offensive.
    steam_sig.png
    I like my milk like I like my men, white and creamy and with 2% fat
    zagdrob wrote: »
    One set of my grandparents died years ago - some of my aunts and uncles are old enough to barely make that chart.

I'm pretty sure they would be opposed to gay marriage, considering my grandpa was a holocaust denier and my grandmother didn't understand asking for her coffee 'black and strong, like my men' was offensive.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFHT_awYcKo
    Per3th.jpg
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »

plenty of time to think about social justice when you ain't got a job :P

Yeah... it's not the best generation, just the brokest.

Thanks, Obama?
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
    desc wrote: »
    @thomamelas

>I'm still trying to nail down tanking but it looks like this is going to be more of school of "Tank grabs the big guy, maybe a few adds and DPS is on their own with the rest". Also having a literal healbot focused on healing me gives a bit of flexibility.

If the rotation you mentioned is the approach then I can see how GW will off tank and synergize well with it:
    Tank aoe taunt

I'm 22 or 23. But I'll run some lower level stuff with people.
    I went into the game of thrones thread after sunday's episode and it was all theorycrafting about knights and swords and what is most effective and

yeah
    So campaign years make folk hate everyone. Except us millennials in this last election.

Good to know.

No, during the 2004 election Gay Marriage was inexplicably a campaign issue.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    A bunch of my aunts and uncles are old enough to reach the Silent Generation.

I'm going to one of their weddings on Saturday (I think this particular uncle is riiiight at the beginning of the boomers).

I'm looking forward to meeting his husband for the first time.
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Registered User regular
    I have nothing against homer simpson. he seems like a good guy. but I am going to make his kids into orphans

"the kids have a mom you know"

yes but I expect she will die of grief
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    @thomamelas

Tank aoe taunt

I'm 22 or 23. But I'll run some lower level stuff with people.

I hit 24 last night but I won't have time till tomorrow night to play a dungeon.
    falasig.png
    i'm honestly surprised to see a dip in gay marriage approval during the campaigns

it's weird to imagine that there are people on the fence about it and who are apparently a couple of super PAC ads away from opposing it
    Per3th.jpg
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I like my milk like I like my men, white and creamy and with 2% fat

I like my women like I like my coffee; shipped here from Colombia as freight, then roasted and squeezed at high pressure through a metal filter.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
This discussion has been closed.