Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Neutral [chat] Hotel

• KageraKagera Registered User regular
    But where do millennials stand on social issues of the future? Headmate rights, same body marriage, and equal rights for minority whites?
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    @thomamelas

>I'm still trying to nail down tanking but it looks like this is going to be more of school of "Tank grabs the big guy, maybe a few adds and DPS is on their own with the rest". Also having a literal healbot focused on healing me gives a bit of flexibility.

Totally. What level are you? We need to do adventures.

If the rotation you mentioned is the approach then I can see how GW will off tank and synergize well with it:
    Tank (mark maybe), charge
    I charge, minor aoe damage as I connect
    Tank aoe taunt
    My reaping 360 strike takes a second to charge which lets tank get first aggro
    And then I can immediately do my slowing 360 and face roll from there

I'm 22 or 23. But I'll run some lower level stuff with people.

I hit 24 last night but I won't have time till tomorrow night to play a dungeon.

I won't be able to play tonight, and tomorrow is Mage.
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    So campaign years make folk hate everyone. Except us millennials in this last election.

Good to know.

No, during the 2004 election Gay Marriage was inexplicably a campaign issue.

How? Kerry didn't want gay marriage. Bush really didn't want gay marriage.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    zagdrob wrote: »
    my grandmother didn't understand asking for her coffee 'black and strong, like my men' was offensive hilarious.

• MimMim Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I was reading an X-Men comic last night and I came across this system of body-taxes an alien race called the Shi'ar has. The female citizens don't have to pay taxes to the alien empire provided they donate some of their fertile eggs to be used to grow soldiers in vitro.

What do you say, ladies? Would you give up your eggs to avoid taxes?

I'd give up my eggs to avoid student loans.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I went into the game of thrones thread after sunday's episode and it was all theorycrafting about knights and swords and what is most effective and

yeah
    ohmahgod a katana could never cut through plate armor the technique used to forge them made the metal much too brittle
    Per3th.jpg
  • TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    I like my milk like I like my men, white and creamy and with 2% fat

I like my women like I like my coffee; shipped here from Colombia as freight, then roasted and squeezed at high pressure through a metal filter.

I like my women like poor people like their cheese; Fat free white american singles.
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    I like my milk like I like my men, white and creamy and with 2% fat

2% body fat is potentially fatal. 4% is essential to normal bodily function.
    network_sig2.png
  • zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    I was reading an X-Men comic last night and I came across this system of body-taxes an alien race called the Shi'ar has. The female citizens don't have to pay taxes to the alien empire provided they donate some of their fertile eggs to be used to grow soldiers in vitro.

I'd happily donate sperm to avoid taxes or student loans. Or for lunch.

In fact, I'd probably give it away for free if someone just asked nicely.

I'd say they wouldn't need to ask, but BOY did that get me in trouble once.
    steam_sig.png
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    @thomamelas

>I'm still trying to nail down tanking but it looks like this is going to be more of school of "Tank grabs the big guy, maybe a few adds and DPS is on their own with the rest". Also having a literal healbot focused on healing me gives a bit of flexibility.

Totally. What level are you? We need to do adventures.

If the rotation you mentioned is the approach then I can see how GW will off tank and synergize well with it:
    Tank (mark maybe), charge
    I charge, minor aoe damage as I connect
    Tank aoe taunt
    My reaping 360 strike takes a second to charge which lets tank get first aggro
    And then I can immediately do my slowing 360 and face roll from there

I'm 22 or 23. But I'll run some lower level stuff with people.

I hit 24 last night but I won't have time till tomorrow night to play a dungeon.

I won't be able to play tonight, and tomorrow is Mage.

I could do Wednesday. My mage and her bro(tank companion) would love to run a dungeon with folks.
    falasig.png
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    I would donate sperm if I still could.

Your eggs are then used to grow genetically engineered sex slaves good job Mim!
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Six pack on a dick Registered User regular
    I got crazily Baader-Meinhof'd Friday. Went to the store to get some groceries and some wrapping paper for a wedding present Nickie needed to wrap. Went home, Nickie wrapped it, we started watching Mike Birbiglia's movie Sleepwalk With Me that had arrived that day from Netflix. Ten minutes into it there's a scene where he and his girlfriend are going to a wedding shower and he's holding the gift.

Wrapped in the exact same wrapping paper I'd bought just hours before.
    h1DI1.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Being attracted to strong, black men isn't offensive. Unless she literally meant they belonged to her.
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    So campaign years make folk hate everyone. Except us millennials in this last election.

Good to know.

Gay marriage was legalized in Massachusetts in 2004. It was very much associated with the Dems, even if Kerry himself wasn't in favor.
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    @corehealer LET'S DO MORE DUNGEONS

I will be able to a bit later, I'm just popping in and out of chat for the moment while I do more unpacking.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • Tiger BurningTiger Burning Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    equal rights for minority whites is an easy sell because it rhymes
    Tiger Burning on
    "All models are wrong; some models are useful."
    i would never donate sperm

i wouldn't inflict my terrible genes on anyone
    Per3th.jpg
    Elendil wrote: »
    I went into the game of thrones thread after sunday's episode and it was all theorycrafting about knights and swords and what is most effective and

yeah
    ohmahgod a katana could never cut through plate armor the technique used to forge them made the metal much too brittle

What but katana were made using the thousand fold metallurgy they can cut through diamond!
    _J_ wrote:
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Being attracted to strong, black men isn't offensive. Unless she literally meant they belonged to her.

I'm not sure exactly what she meant, but I'm PRETTY SURE ladies born in 1911 didn't say those things as a complement to strong black men.

steam_sig.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

Good to know.

They were on a few state ballots as referrendum, particularly in Ohio.
    Deebaser on
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I will never donate sperm
    Mental midgets kill my inner child.
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

This is already a thing you can do, isn't it?

Make mad cash selling eggs, I mean
    Robos A Go Go on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I will never donate sperm
    Mental midgets kill my inner child.
  • japanjapan Registered User regular

You know you can sell them.

It's not a trivial procedure, though.
    Kagera wrote: »

Yeah, but then I'm debt free.

Suck it eggs
    C'mon Mim fifty grand for your future Mims no questions asked.
    _J_ wrote:

This is already a thing you can do, isn't it?

Make mad cash selling eggs, I mean

I'd need to know if it's per batch or per egg. If it's $4k per egg, HELL YEAH I'M THERE.

Suck it eggs

They have to suck it they've been bred to be unable to refuse!
    _J_ wrote:
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    I won't donate sperm because I don't intend to have children of my own, so why would I want to sorta kinda have them anyway but not really, with the potential awkwardness of 20 years down the line having some fresh faced adult walk up to me one day and say they are my biological child?

Not to mention I wouldn't want to subject any well meaning couple of any kind to a version of me as a kid, autism and all.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

Good to know.

Gay marriage was legalized in Massachusetts in 2004. It was very much associated with the Dems, even if Kerry himself wasn't in favor.

In 2004 Bush used gay marriage as a wedge among black Christian voters to peel off a few points from a traditional Democratic bloc.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
    i bet i could eat fifty eggs
    Per3th.jpg

Suck it eggs

They have to suck it they've been bred to be unable to refuse!

At least with my genes they'll look a little decent. As long as they keep on top of their hygiene.

Raw, scrambled, fried or deviled?
    Like, how much do they take and do they at least leave me some so I can have kids of my own.
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Registered User regular
    I got crazily Baader-Meinhof'd Friday. Went to the store to get some groceries and some wrapping paper for a wedding present Nickie needed to wrap. Went home, Nickie wrapped it, we started watching Mike Birbiglia's movie Sleepwalk With Me that had arrived that day from Netflix. Ten minutes into it there's a scene where he and his girlfriend are going to a wedding shower and he's holding the gift.

Wrapped in the exact same wrapping paper I'd bought just hours before.

You were linked to BMW?
    There's no living with a killing. There's no goin' back from one. Right or wrong, it's a brand... a brand sticks. There's no goin' back. Now you run on home to your mother and tell her... tell her everything's alright. And there aren't any more guns in the valley.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular

Eat the eggs, smash mouth Elendil.
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Premature E[Geth]ulation.
    I looked into donating once a long time ago, because...well, I'm already doing it for free, might as well get paid for it.

There are all kinds of restrictions and things you need to do on your own / at your own cost, all kinds of disqualifiers, and the money isn't that good.

Unless you are like some astronaut model doctor, it's just not worth the trouble.

But it was never about the money, it was about doing something I loved.
    steam_sig.png
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »

Raw, scrambled, fried or deviled?

Human or chicken?
This discussion has been closed.