Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Neutral [chat] Hotel

1798081828385»

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    One time when I was at my summer teaching job, I was chilling with my kids at the computer lab and delivering a lecture. They were setting in rapt attention when a thumping noise came from the ceiling. No big deal, sometimes people are noisy, shit comes from the floor above all the time. So I kept delivering the lecture. Thump, thump, thump. It kept coming. This time one of the ceiling tiles was actually shaking. I had the kid sitting under it to move away. He was visibly shaken up a little. I figured it wouldn't be a problem, but I wanted to make sure he was safe. I went back to the lecture. Thump. The thumping came back, as I hope you picked up when I made the onomotaopoeia. The kid realized he had left his pen at his other desk, so he moved over (while sitting in his chair). Then the ceiling tire burst apart, and a piece of fucking PVC piping flew out and practically nailed the poor kid in the balls.

Turns out that the kids in the classroom above found the pipe and decided to fuck around with a hole in the floor, and their teacher didn't notice because he was reading comics on his computer and listening to music with the headphones on.
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular

Which part of the ending? The google car?
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

yes. was that a person I should also recognize?
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    basically the only visual thing I like in planetside 2 is the silhouette of the fighter/helicopter things

and then only two out of three, the purple fork can go fuck itself.

but the reaver and the mosquito's silhouettes look good at a distance. And are very immediately identifiable.

which is good because to me, one is friendly and the other hostile. The mosquito looks cool at a distance.

Planetside-2-preview-4.jpg
    xlh6c3.png
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

yes. was that a person I should also recognize?

I don't think so. I was expecting it to be Shatner or something for a while. Or maybe Tim Russ, but I think it was just supposed to be "Hey, Google drives Audi too!"
    Lh96QHG.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/media/album/vmscby2n9f/20111111_4ebdbeca11fd9.jpg

the reaver I like mostly because the sight of that in the sky means "awesome, we have air support"
    xlh6c3.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    geth, recycle the thread after 100 pages
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @So It Goes will create the new thread
    @AManFromEarth is backup
This discussion has been closed.