Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

North Country [chat]land

• TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular
    OVERSTUFFED Beef Ravioli or i feed
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    fff i have an interview with a big editor type on thursday
    awesome! I'd like to steal your career
    NO.
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    I would also maybe settle for Henry Rollins or Louis Theroux if we're basing casting on actual looks instead of avatars.
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    Mark Sanford winning is proof yet again humans are evil.
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    Mark Sanford winning is proof yet again humans are evil stupid.

Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    TehSloth wrote: »
    OVERSTUFFED Beef Ravioli or i feed
    well really I feed either way
    So It Goes on
    NO.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Man is all music bad nowadays?

I am utterly unpleasable today.

Unpleasable?

Whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRyjPhgxWpc
    xlh6c3.png
    Chanus wrote: »
    Mark Sanford winning is proof yet again humans are evil stupid.

Same result.
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Hahaha, just changed my status to "seeing someone" on okcupid

Got more visitors in ten minutes than I have in a typical week.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular

Hunters
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Registered User regular
    Oh my why is it so hot

The sun is asleep, much like I want to be but it's too fucking hot to sleep, as though the moon is doing its best to be a second sun but moon that is not what I need or expect from you.
    camo_sig2.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    I will probably be played by fabio or maybe justin timberlake
  • TehSlothTehSloth On that ass like Charmin Registered User regular
    I should prolly set up an okcupid account and try to be social.

Sounds like a lot of work though :(
    or maybe george clooney but theyll have to sexy him up some with cgi
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular

raises the worst you could end up being from completely unlovable to well at least someone likes you

Fabio today or Justin Timberlake on the Mickey Mouse Club.
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular

Or Fabstin Timberlakio, the illegitimate lovechild of Fabio and Justin Timberlake.
    Wow. So multiple calls about these Castro guys to police and only now did they check it out?
    "Elsie Cintron, who lives three houses away, said her daughter once saw a naked woman crawling on her hands and knees in the backyard several years ago and called police."
    "Israel Lugo said he, his family and neighbors called police three times between 2011 and 2012 after seeing disturbing things at the home of Ariel Castro. Lugo lives two houses down from Castro and grew suspicious after neighbors reported seeing naked women on leashes crawling on all fours behind Castro's house."
    "Lugo said about two years ago his sister told him she heard a woman pounding on a window at Castro's home as if she needed help. When his sister looked up, she saw a woman and a baby standing in a window half covered with a wooden plank."
    "A third call came from neighborhood women who lived in an apartment building. Those women told Lugo they called police because they saw three young girls crawling on all fours naked with dog leashes around their necks. Three men were controlling them in the backyard."
    _J_ wrote:
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Oh my why is it so hot

The sun is asleep, much like I want to be but it's too fucking hot to sleep, as though the moon is doing its best to be a second sun but moon that is not what I need or expect from you.

This is so close to being a bad poem.

Poems don't have to rhyme!

The sun is asleep,
    much like I want to be
    but it's too fucking hot to sleep,

as though the moon is doing its best to be a second sun
    but moon that is not what I need or expect from you.

haha yeah okay Mila kinus plays me
    NO.
    I can't get hard unless I'm being a homewrecker
    xlh6c3.png
    Wow. So multiple calls about these Castro guys to police and only now did they check it out?
    "Elsie Cintron, who lives three houses away, said her daughter once saw a naked woman crawling on her hands and knees in the backyard several years ago and called police."
    "Israel Lugo said he, his family and neighbors called police three times between 2011 and 2012 after seeing disturbing things at the home of Ariel Castro. Lugo lives two houses down from Castro and grew suspicious after neighbors reported seeing naked women on leashes crawling on all fours behind Castro's house."
    "Lugo said about two years ago his sister told him she heard a woman pounding on a window at Castro's home as if she needed help. When his sister looked up, she saw a woman and a baby standing in a window half covered with a wooden plank."
    "A third call came from neighborhood women who lived in an apartment building. Those women told Lugo they called police because they saw three young girls crawling on all fours naked with dog leashes around their necks. Three men were controlling them in the backyard."
    police!!!
    NO.
    So It Goes wrote: »

thats just a laugh like, haha you nailed it

right
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

Ke$ha

Hey, man, what three ladies and three dudes do naked in their back yard with dog leashes is none of my beeswax.
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    mila kunis was unbelievably attractive in forgetting sarah marshall

thats just a laugh like, haha you nailed it

right

yeah....
    NO.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
  • EddyEddy i ain't afraid of no ghosts Registered User regular
    Oh my why is it so hot

This is so close to being a bad poem.

Poems don't have to rhyme!

The sun is asleep,
    much like I want to be
    but it's too fucking hot to sleep,

as though the moon is doing its best to be a second sun
    but moon that is not what I need or expect from you.

Did you know that bad poems have the ability to not rhyme
    police!!!

Oh yeah well you know could just be some kinky BDSM play y'know if we checked out every house with women being led around naked in chains people would probably get the wrong impression.
    _J_ wrote:
    mila kunis is just kind of unbelievably attractive overall.
    xlh6c3.png
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Ravester

Should I be playing Scrabble tonight

I don't want to ruin a good jag
    a poem that rhymes asleep with sleep is a poem written by a poet who is begging for a brick to break all of his fingers.
    xlh6c3.png
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    So my seventh graders are learning how to write English letters, and the most recent lesson involved them learning how to write their names via transliteration of the kana

This led to some amusement, because one of my students is half-French and has a foreign name, but decided to ignore the (accurate) transliteration and instead insist on a new (wrong) spelling that, when I asked about it, was the "French style" of spelling her name

I emailed her mother about it (we are co-workers) and apparently the girl now realises her mistake, but can't do anything about it since everyone saw her write it and such

Children!
    turtlesig.jpg
    police!!!

Oh yeah well you know could just be some kinky BDSM play y'know if we checked out every house with women being led around naked in chains people would probably get the wrong impression.

yeah in reality they really couldn't do much but knock on the door and get turned away
    NO.
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    ANIME
    dkmouthsig.png
This discussion has been closed.