Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

WHAT THE [CHAT]

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Their ideas are old and their ideas are bad. Risk is our business.Registered User regular
    Jean wrote: »
    The most erotic part of the body is the eyes. They're is no greater feeling than being looked at lovingly during sex....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eMbEmeu85EU
    Lh96QHG.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    The most erotic part of the body is the eyes. They're is no greater feeling than being looked at lovingly during sex....

There is a greater feeling

Having your cock seized by a set of yoga-forged kegel muscles with the pounds-per-square-inch pressure of a twenty-foot crocodile

'sometimes i worry that maybe i'm too tight, i don't know i think i hurt some of my exes with how tight i am what do you think? would you hook up with a super tight girl?... :('
  • JeanJean Northern Alberta , CanadaRegistered User regular
    hahaha. you guys are so funny.

Seriously tough, nothing beats the feeling you get when your lover locks her eyes in yours during lovemaking, NOTHING.
    "You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg

Seriously tough, nothing beats the feeling you get when your lover locks her eyes in yours during lovemaking, NOTHING.

orgasming is pretty great
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

This is really only true when you're gripping her by the chin and bending her head back during her introduction to anal sex
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    So this is an interesting [chat]
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eMbEmeu85EU

i beat you to this because i am just better
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    So this last phalla was really really excellent.

You guys should think of jumping into one. Deadlands phalla was truly everything I enjoy about them.
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
  • JeanJean Northern Alberta , CanadaRegistered User regular

Having your cock seized by a set of yoga-forged kegel muscles with the pounds-per-square-inch pressure of a twenty-foot crocodile

This does sound attractive.

Maybe it's because I am a perverted romantic but eye contact is a must for me. Perhaps you could call it my fetish! :lol:

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I keep on meaning to join one.

But I wouldn't know where to start, they're quite bewildering from the outside.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Tav wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    I had a listen to Whitney's standup album

it sounded like it was recorded on a phone from the back of the room

couldn't make anything on it out

Really for the best

a lot of good standups have awful shows

They always get forced into generic sitcom templates, like a wacky family or a wacky workplace.

Shows like Seinfeld and Louie are special because they actually manage to create narratives while remaining true to the leads' comedic style

Bob Newhart is the classic example for how to do it right. The dude's standup was about him having one-sided conversations where he was the straight man and the unheard other person was deluded or crazy. So tv Newhart was a therapist. It's so obvious in retrospect but took genius at the time.
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    tyrannus wrote: »
    i used to think it was not okay to talk to people in the mens room

but when it's 8pm and you're doing busy season hours

sometimes having a convo with a coworker while takin a leak is alright

I would be physically unable to urinate if someone spoke to me at the urinal

Out of consideration for those with similarly panicky bladders, or worse, god help them, I remain silent

you can't be ghandi and hitler at the same time unless you're playing Civ

I don't know what this post is doing

shit dude do you think I think this shit through

It was supposed to be a play on the fact that tyrannus was hitler

and you were ghandi because you avatar is (totally not) ghandi

and then

civ

..look I have ADD OK?
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    whats goin on folks!
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    whats goin on folks!

Just got back from buying dinner and paying my visa down to <2000 Loonies.
    whats goin on folks!

more like <1000 toonies!

This does sound attractive.

Maybe it's because I am a perverted romantic but eye contact is a must for me. Perhaps you could call it my fetish! :lol:

what about going at it from behind and looking at the lower back tattoo

what is wrong with you
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    getting my little bro a nexus 7 for graduation

bought him a gameklip to go with it

giving him a play gift card for comixology (he's waaay waaaay into comics, but is a DC boy..shame, can't be perfect)

He is going to flip his shit. I would've never been able to do this before my wife started working
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Tamin wrote: »
    Jack Stack, eh? I will make every effort.

your mom will probably want more info so tell her from me that it is one of the best-regarded restaurants in town but is not a budget buster (ten to twenty bux per person) and doesn't require a reservation or anything
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    whats goin on folks!

more like <1000 toonies!

Or <75 babby seal pelts
    Ludious wrote: »
    getting my little bro a nexus 7 for graduation

bought him a gameklip to go with it

giving him a play gift card for comixology (he's waaay waaaay into comics, but is a DC boy..shame, can't be perfect)

He is going to flip his shit. I would've never been able to do this before my wife started working

thats pretty awesome of you <3
    edited May 2013
    WoWTCG guys making a PC TCG looks pretty neato!

Its called Hex look it up on KS
    bloodyroarxx on
    what kind of jerk says neato

I am that jerk
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

I am that jerk

the worst
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    I say neato if I want to communicate jerkedness
  • GooeyGooey Registered User regular
    dear tyrannus,

what is it like to be so fat?
    919UOwT.png
    edited May 2013
    feels better than being banned

(ban gooey or you are not funny)
    tyrannus on
    I like how instead of READING or WATCHING A MOVIE or doing anything else I am reduced to the kludginess of phone posting, basking in its sad blue radiance
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular

your mom will probably want more info so tell her from me that it is one of the best-regarded restaurants in town but is not a budget buster (ten to twenty bux per person) and doesn't require a reservation or anything

Yeah, she likes BBQ (assuming google found the right place, heh), so it should be an easy sell.

Thanks for the tip.
    I like how instead of READING or WATCHING A MOVIE or doing anything else I am reduced to the kludginess of phone posting, basking in its sad blue radiance

Go out and watch the new Star Trek!

That's my plan for tonight (or maybe tomorrow. ooh, maybe before/after the haircut)

a recent study suggests that mothers find their own child's used diaper more appealing smelling than that of others
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    I'm probably watching it on Sunday. No spoilers before then!
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    a recent study suggests that mothers find their own child's used diaper more appealing smelling than that of others

I guess that's kinda like fart smells?
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Sanding something with manual sandblocks is tedious. Fuck you Mr. Miyagi, my wall should just take a belt sander.
    tea-1.jpg

Yeah, she likes BBQ (assuming google found the right place, heh), so it should be an easy sell.

Thanks for the tip.

that that is the one!

Vaya con dios, traveler. You're in fot a sore butt but you'll have some tasty food!
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Fuck, Demon's Souls is too scary for me...

I really hate stage 3-1... The prison tower? So awful...
This discussion has been closed.