Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

WHAT THE [CHAT]

• evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    hello [chat]. should I add half of you to facebook. you can send me candy crush saga tickets too.

I don't know, will you fill my news feed with a video of some fat girl getting fingered on the dance floor at a local nightclub?
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    What is it called when you bit your lip until it swells into this big thing

Playing coy?
    tea-1.jpg
  • ronyaronya hmmm over there!Registered User regular
    I have heard it said that one should shell out for a brand-name PSU since it is in a position to fry the rest of the machine

I don't know how reliable this advice is
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular

i uh
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Registered User regular

chronic coquette syndrome
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    hakkekage is back

fuck
    evilbob wrote: »
    hello [chat]. should I add half of you to facebook. you can send me candy crush saga tickets too.

I don't know, will you fill my news feed with a video of some fat girl getting fingered on the dance floor at a local nightclub?

I will fill it with inactivity and boredom
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Yaaaay!

I think i'm mostly done with my plugin, meaning i may be able to start testing my cardgame over the internet as soon as this Saturday! :o
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Also yeah internet is out and STILL not back up and I am hoppin' mad. I could tether my phone if this weren't America and it didn't cost $retarded to "unlock" that feature.
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    biting your lip while eating is even worse than biting your cheek

I feel like a piece of shit who should die in a gutter when I do that
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Also yeah internet is out and STILL not back up and I am hoppin' mad. I could tether my phone if this weren't America and it didn't cost $retarded to "unlock" that feature.

root/jailbreak?
  • JeanJean Northern Alberta , CanadaRegistered User regular
    Le Canadien de Montréal est éliminé! :(

Might as well cheer for Toronto.
    "You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
    I have heard it said that one should shell out for a brand-name PSU since it is in a position to fry the rest of the machine

Yes. Do not skimp on the PSU. I semi-remember a tear down of a cheap no-name PSU and they indicated all of the shitty components that would degrade performance and safety.

I went overkill on mine to cover myself for future upgrades.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod

root/jailbreak?

tempting
    Good PSUs don't really cost a lot anyway.
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Beep Booper Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    edited May 2013
    Les Canadiens*

Very sad, this does not bode well for my pool :(

edit: don't cheer for the leafs, what is wrong with you? cheer for vancouv-HAHAHAA SWEPT BY SAN JOSE
    IcyLiquid on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »

I broke my face as a kid so my lower jaw is about 1/4" off. I bite my lip or cheek while eating hard enough to draw blood at least once a month. And it takes forever for an open wound to heal inside the mouth.
    What you think "makes sense" has nothing to do with reality. It just has to do with your life experience. And your life experience may only be a small smidgen of reality. Possibly even a distorted account of reality at that. So what this means is that, beginning in the 20th century as our means of decoding nature became more and more powerful, we started realizing our common sense is no longer a tool to pass judgment on whether or not a scientific theory is correct. - Neil Degrasse Tyson
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Jean wrote: »
    Le Canadien de Montréal est éliminé! :(

Might as well cheer for Toronto.

Traitor!
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Who worked 13 hours today? This guy. :D

Hey [chat], what's going on?

CryingEagle11.jpg
    tea-1.jpg
    Yeah I am hunting around for good PSUs at a reasonable price point

I broke my face as a kid so my lower jaw is about 1/4" off. I bite my lip or cheek while eating hard enough to draw blood at least once a month. And it takes forever for an open wound to heal inside the mouth.

proper medication works wonders here

from two week recovery times to two days

Just get a plain Antec or Seasonic. I think I have two Antec earthwatts PSUs and they're good stuff.
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

My wall is becoming less hole filled and cracked. And my arms are hating me for it.
    tea-1.jpg
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

what kind of medication? can't exactly (or rather won't) smear Neosporin in there
    What you think "makes sense" has nothing to do with reality. It just has to do with your life experience. And your life experience may only be a small smidgen of reality. Possibly even a distorted account of reality at that. So what this means is that, beginning in the 20th century as our means of decoding nature became more and more powerful, we started realizing our common sense is no longer a tool to pass judgment on whether or not a scientific theory is correct. - Neil Degrasse Tyson
  • JeanJean Northern Alberta , CanadaRegistered User regular
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    Les Canadiens*

Les gens disent toujours le canadien. Même à la tévévision.

Peux importe. Ils ont encore perdu 6-1. Arrêter de nous faire honte, gang d'astie de pourrie d'crisse.....

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Registered User regular

what medication
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    The Community thread is the most vile piece of shit thread on this forum.

Oh, no, no, no, that's is not true at all.

It is a terrible place full of sad people, but there are far worse things lurking on this forum.

Unless the latest gun thread finally got locked. Then yeah, Community is the worst.

I haven't read the Community thread, but the How I Met Your Mother thread is pretty terrible. I don't understand why any of them are still watching the show; they don't actually seem to have any affection for it at all.

The worst thing about the Community thread is Schrodinger and J. Aside from them it's mostly all right.

HIMYM thread is pretty tiring, but then the show has been lately as well.

Did you see the new promo for Monday? Promising the MOTHER OF ALL SECRETS will be revealed?

Fuck you, CBS, you dirty fucking liars.

See, that line makes me laugh.

But no, I almost never see promos, and actually haven't caught more than an episode or two since December (ish). I've never been a fan of watching shows week-to-week. Not only is it almost painful to be drip-fed, shows (in general) will randomly skip weeks.

Even went to catch up a few weeks ago and the CBS site was being difficult and I couldn't watch it correctly.

hm

this has reminded me that the second half of Warehouse 13's season 4 has finally started airing. One "season", abruptly paused in October, and resumed in (basically) May. Oy.
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    Les Canadiens*

edit: don't cheer for the leafs, what is wrong with you? cheer for vancouv-HAHAHAA SWEPT BY SAN JOSE

If it makes you feel better, I had the Canucks in the Finals in my pool. Yup.
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

My wall is becoming less hole filled and cracked. And my arms are hating me for it.

It's a fundamental failing of our bodies that anytime we have to work with our hands above our shoulders for any length of time, it's incredibly uncomfortable. :P
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    poor mr. gus has to spend the night at the emergency vet because some shithead scattered mothballs along the sidewalk & curb. don't know for sure that he ate any but i wasn't paying attention when i first walked over them and I wouldn't even have known what they were without my fiancee pointing it out. Without the internet I wouldn't have known that they were bad news and without the SPCA poison control emergency line I wouldn't have known about the water test to see if they were the bad kind of mothballs (they are). Any way, so yeah....I will be talking to my neighbors tomorrow to ascertain if they thought it was a good idea to poison dogs and if they do think it was a good idea i will endeavor to change their mind.
    worrisomeSig.jpg
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    hey @jacobkosh why have you not been on steam in like, a week

new 3d card arrived and main computer is open for surgery. I need a power supply, the card is too needy for the one I had.

how much power do you need?

what kind of medication? can't exactly (or rather won't) smear Neosporin in there

oracortE.JPG

is the one available in Singapore, $4 per, by prescription (about 3 USD). lidocaine is a painkiller so that's nice.
    @Jacobkosh what card did you get? I need to know which of us should be jelly.
    it's sufficiently effective that if I apply immediately after accidentally punching yet another hole in my lip, it rarely explodes into an ulcer
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    Jean wrote: »
    Les gens disent toujours le canadien. Même à la tévévision.

The dissenting gentlemen tortured the Canadian. With a television meme.
    FrenchCat2.jpg
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular

Just get a plain Antec or Seasonic. I think I have two Antec earthwatts PSUs and they're good stuff.

Antec is wildly inconsistent in quality. Seasonic I hear good things. The problem with the PSU advice is that PSU reviews are uniformly awful. What you want is a site which will tear them down and provide informed analysis of their electrical design and safety features.
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    G2Dcf.jpg
This discussion has been closed.