Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

King of the [Chat]

• MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    moniker wrote: »
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Whoops!

Sylvia Browne's Failed Amanda Berry Prediction Returns To Haunt Her.
    Celebrity psychic Sylvia Browne is doing damage control over a prediction made nearly 10 years ago claiming Ohio kidnapping victim Amanda Berry was dead, but her actions may represent a watershed moment in how Americans view psychics.

"The [Ariel Castro abduction] is a test case for all psychics," said Joe Nickell, editor of Skeptical Inquirer, a magazine that encourages science-based analysis of paranormal and fringe-science claims. "Why didn't one psychic wake up in the middle of the night and know where they were?"

Browne told Louwana Miller, the mother of Amanda Berry, on "The Montel Williams Show" in 2004: "She’s not alive, honey. Your daughter’s not the kind who wouldn’t call," The Atlantic Wire reported. Berry was kidnapped 10 years ago and was found alive on Monday.

Yes, asshole 'psychics' aren't always accurate. That's the lesson to be gleaned from this tragic episode.

Like. I get the hate on psychics,I just don't get the outrage some people have over them. There's always gonna be profiteering off victims.

That would be the reason for the outrage.

Yeah, but then it's just semantics, and you can be victim to enabling crazy Scientology arguments with mental heath care..
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    also, I will make sure to always have a stout stick ready, in case something ever happens to me or mine, god forbid, that would attract the "clear-sighted"

and I would beat them severely with it.
    xlh6c3.png
  • syndalissyndalis Aballah Can Tah Advancing the Human ConditionRegistered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    I really sort of wish I wasn't so attracted to lesbians.

Is it the fact that they are lesbians, or is it the stereotypical norm dress / hair / styling of lesbians?

Because you can totally find the latter on a straight or bi girl.
    meat.jpg
  • ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Mim wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    The sex scenes do make up for this shit though.

But then I'm like "Come on, it can't always be THAT good"

Ask yourself this: how often do TV/Movies show boring/awkward sex between any gender pairing?

Sex on screen always has to be da bes. Unless something is going horribly wrong.

And here Shiv was going to talk me into doing ladies.

Thanks Syn!

Hey, sex with ladies is graaand; at least I think so ;)

If you feel an actual real urge to do it, no harm in finding a willing participant and seeing if it works for you.

Meh, if it happens, it happens.

As for now, I'm happy glomping on Sarksus.

You use the word "glomp".

i am staring at you judgmentally.

glomp.

glomp.

glomp.

Not gonna lie, when another woman I used to know referred to myself and used the word "Glomp" in the same sentence, I felt pretty warm inside.
    Zephiran on
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    The people I've been attracted to along my life are queerer and queerer as times goes on.

So uh, hopefully I can catch up and match their expectations.
    Can't link the episode with the Norweigan invasion because iPad copy paste sucks. Sorry 21st.
    what are you trying to C/P?

The Simpsons Norway invasion from YouTube, linking YouTube is next to impossible from it.
    nooope.

1: Install youtube app and tell safari to use it on all youtube videos.

2: Use the share button on the video you are watching, and copy the address.

3: Paste into web browser.

I poast youtubes all the time from my ipad.

Ooh thanks. I don't use the share button, I just google and try to copy/paste like a dumb ass.
    There's charlatans, and there's preying on the vulnerable and desperate.

I hate both, but the latter is disgusting on a whole nother level.
    xlh6c3.png
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    I really sort of wish I wasn't so attracted to lesbians.

Is it the fact that they are lesbians, or is it the stereotypical norm dress / hair / styling of lesbians?

Because you can totally find the latter on a straight or bi girl.

More straight girls with undercuts please.
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    Off i go to see the film "Do You Even Lift", starring the "Dwayne Jonhson" Rock and Marky Mark.

The-Rock1.jpg

The Rock says, Enjoy yourself
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Whoops!

Celebrity psychic Sylvia Browne is doing damage control over a prediction made nearly 10 years ago claiming Ohio kidnapping victim Amanda Berry was dead, but her actions may represent a watershed moment in how Americans view psychics.

"The [Ariel Castro abduction] is a test case for all psychics," said Joe Nickell, editor of Skeptical Inquirer, a magazine that encourages science-based analysis of paranormal and fringe-science claims. "Why didn't one psychic wake up in the middle of the night and know where they were?"

Browne told Louwana Miller, the mother of Amanda Berry, on "The Montel Williams Show" in 2004: "She’s not alive, honey. Your daughter’s not the kind who wouldn’t call," The Atlantic Wire reported. Berry was kidnapped 10 years ago and was found alive on Monday.

Yes, asshole 'psychics' aren't always accurate. That's the lesson to be gleaned from this tragic episode.

Like. I get the hate on psychics,I just don't get the outrage some people have over them. There's always gonna be profiteering off victims.

Yeah, but then it's just semantics, and you can be victim to enabling crazy Scientology arguments with mental heath care..

whut
    Shivahn wrote: »
    The people I've been attracted to along my life are queerer and queerer as times goes on.

It's a queer arms race, culminating in mutually assured seduction.
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular
    Stupid exhibition app is still downloading long after I left exhibition. Half a gig hooo. Can't leave free WiFi till it stops!
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

It's a queer arms race, culminating in mutually assured seduction.

This is an acceptable outcome.

Maintaining course.
    Whoops!

whut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_and_psychiatry
    almost all of the bi girls I've gotten to know lately have been unreasonably good looking

so that when I found out they were bi there was a bit of my brain that went OH COME ON. THIS IS GETTING SILLY.

the world is conspiring against me to reduce me to my most animalistic sometimes.
    xlh6c3.png
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    almost all of the bi girls I've gotten to know lately have been unreasonably good looking

so that when I found out they were bi there was a bit of my brain that went OH COME ON. THIS IS GETTING SILLY.

the world is conspiring against me to reduce me to my most animalistic sometimes.

See, I'm just greedy when I met multiple attractive bi girls. :oops:
    Whoops!

whut

Not helping.

Are you suggesting that mental health care is profiteering?

I mean, in the US, it pretty much is, because the healthcare system is fucked, but I'm not seeing what that has to do with psychics.

There is an alarming amount of bi girls on okcupid.

I'm generally not one to doubt a person's self-identified sexual preference, but seems rather hard to believe.
    Sometimes, the best way to picture my brain, is to imagine a dapper gentleman in a suit and tophat and a caveman dressed in a pelt wrestling for control of the joystick.
    xlh6c3.png

There is an alarming amount of bi girls on okcupid.

I'm generally not one to doubt a person's self-identified sexual preference, but seems rather hard to believe.

The more interesting question is whether there would be a difference in the prevalence of self-identified bisexuals if it was as socially acceptable for males as it is for females.
    Whoops!

whut

Not helping.

I mean, in the US, it pretty much is, because the healthcare system is fucked, but I'm not seeing what that has to do with psychics.

Read the part about Hubbard, it's pretty similar. I prefer to let individuals decide what they find value in. I'm not pro-psychic by any means, but I couldn't be angry that they're allowed to practice their profession without feeling similar feelings about abortion doctors and money lenders (according to some people.)
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Stupid exhibition app is still downloading long after I left exhibition. Half a gig hooo. Can't leave free WiFi till it stops!

You don't need an app to be an exhibitionist. Just a trenchcoat and stamina.
    tea-1.jpg
    I remember a drunken discussion with a representative from each about who had it worse - a lesbian in love with a straight girl or a gay man in love with a straight man

the girl claimed that the lesbian had it worse, because with how much more common physical contact is with girls generally, it made it way harded to get over.

Which was a convincing argument to me. That has got to be hell.
    xlh6c3.png
  • ElkiElki Super Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    So, yoga is challenging.
    Jafar-Panahi_sig2.jpgroyalist_pasig.jpg
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    So a 28 oz iced coffee is a medium...

What the fuck?
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    I heard people were falling for lesbians ITT

2242102-gamer-gifs-i-know-that-feel-bro.gif

okay but now to do arm curls, get jeans from the tailor, and buy running shoes
    Whoops!

whut

Not helping.

Read the part about Hubbard, it's pretty similar. I prefer to let individuals decide what they find value in. I'm not pro-psychic by any means, but I couldn't be angry that they're allowed to practice their profession without feeling similar feelings about abortion doctors and money lenders (according to some people.)

o_O

Frauds are Frauds. Frauds who prey on the weak and the desperate are especially odious. People who prey on the weak and the desperate generally are terrible.
    Elki wrote: »
    So, yoga is challenging.

People could see through your lululemon pants too, huh?
    tea-1.jpg
    Wait, how about Queer Dear for the new Fag Hag?

Not nearly as cool as lesbro
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO0d1OwL3ZM
    I'm bigger I'm bigger I'm bigger I'm bigger I'm bigger
    I'm bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher
    I'm bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher
    I'm bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other
    xlh6c3.png
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

How about

Gal pal
    jBEKRTH.png
    I need coffee, but as I don't have a moka pot yet. So this means I'll have to get out of bed and put on pants.

I don't know if I need coffee that much.
    tea-1.jpg
    So, yoga is challenging.

People could see through your lululemon pants too, huh?

I never wear pants to work out. I'm not some kind freak, or woman.
    wandering wrote: »

How about

Gal pal

Not even close
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    Whoops!

whut

Not helping.

o_O

Frauds are Frauds. Frauds who prey on the weak and the desperate are especially odious. People who prey on the weak and the desperate generally are terrible.

And beauty's in the eye of the beholder.. It's easy to get on a pedestal and talk about frauds, but I think it's not nearly as black and white as you're making it out, and I don't see even an attempt at addressing my points.
    Gal pal sounds like some sweet valley high nonsense.

If someone called me that I would take pffense
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    Do any of you climb? I need vague advice. Things to expect, etc.
    wandering wrote: »

How about

Gal pal

Gayl Pal, say Gael like that.
    Do any of you climb? I need vague advice. Things to expect, etc.

Expect to feel sore in muscles you never knew you had.
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
This discussion has been closed.