Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

King of the [Chat]

• ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    I still cannot tell if Mim and Sarksus are really dating or if this is all some kind of elaborate in joke.

Either way, you take care of your woman Sarksus, or so help me I'ma gonna give you such a whoopin'!

The only Sarksus that needs to fear death by my hands (right now at least) is Sim!Sarksus.

Real!Sarksus is a peach. Well sort of.

Chatter romance! Scandalous.

We need our own Sim romance to counterbalance the awww factor and so we can point and laugh as SimMim burns Sarksus' house down.

I am going to point and laugh anyway.

It's a good thing the Sims isn't like an MMO ish thing but huge and built like Saint's Row the Third because then I'd show up with molotov cocktails and burn everything myself.

Wait that's not a good thing, that's terrible. This hypothetical game would be awesome.
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Bits of biscuit in chocolate is superior to chocolate biscuits. Discuss.

You failed to post photos of each party's position, therefore we are all unsure who to support

UKIP would outlaw immigration and have horse-back mounted hunts of people who look a bit foreign

Conservative believe in traditional values for a traditional UK, which looks beyond this simple biscuit paradigm and dreams of a world where the poor are forbidden to vote

Libdems are not allowed biscuits or chocolate until they go upstairs and tidy their room

Labour do not wish to specifically voice an opinion, but assure us all that everybody else is wrong.

I think all biscuits are as bad as each other. I am going to protest and eat cake, all the while repeating loudly and without facts my theory

Biscuits and cake are all just types of confectionery. You can't not be interested in biscuits. Biscuits are involved in every step of community.
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    Do you not go to school, Chu?

Jerusalem-Boys-pray-during-a-reading-class-at-the-Kehilot-Yaacov-Torah-school.jpg

Avery your eyes class lest the paper words steal your souls. Now hold your bit of string and bind the word spirits into it by screaming.

Religious "education" is actually just rote memorization of an alien foreign language in all religious traditions. Who'd have thought.

cr_mega_762_madrasa.jpg
    network_sig2.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    if I was a knight in full plate and I was somewhere people just did not use that

I would not even use my sword

just go HA HA NOPE when they swing their sword at me

and then pummel them to death with metal gauntlets
    xlh6c3.png
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    I still cannot tell if Mim and Sarksus are really dating or if this is all some kind of elaborate in joke.

Either way, you take care of your woman Sarksus, or so help me I'ma gonna give you such a whoopin'!

The only Sarksus that needs to fear death by my hands (right now at least) is Sim!Sarksus.

We need our own Sim romance to counterbalance the awww factor and so we can point and laugh as SimMim burns Sarksus' house down.

Sim!Mim and Sim!Sarksus live in the same house! She can't burn down her own property!

now, turning it into a torture dungeon is another story altogether.
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons LondresRegistered User regular

You failed to post photos of each party's position, therefore we are all unsure who to support

UKIP would outlaw immigration and have horse-back mounted hunts of people who look a bit foreign

Conservative believe in traditional values for a traditional UK, which looks beyond this simple biscuit paradigm and dreams of a world where the poor are forbidden to vote

Libdems are not allowed biscuits or chocolate until they go upstairs and tidy their room

Labour do not wish to specifically voice an opinion, but assure us all that everybody else is wrong.

I think all biscuits are as bad as each other. I am going to protest and eat cake, all the while repeating loudly and without facts my theory

Biscuits and cake are all just types of confectionery. You can't not be interested in biscuits. Biscuits are involved in every step of community.

This is the opposite of truth. What binds communities together is jam. Fruit that has been transubstantiated into the body and blood of our nations through the divine intervention of sugar, water and heat.

This is known by all right thinkers
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    the fight scenes in GoT being all clanging swords together is something that does bug me

I thought the
    flamey sword deathmatch
    was pretty well done though. That was actually exciting for me to watch. Unlike Ned vs. Jaime, which was only exciting because of the Oh shit! factor.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular

This is the opposite of truth. What binds communities together is jam. Fruit that has been transubstantiated into the body and blood of our nations through the divine intervention of sugar, water and heat.

How does marmalade even fit in with that way of thinking? You're insane. What you are proposing is a complete destruction of tea breaks.

I am going to point and laugh anyway.

It's a good thing the Sims isn't like an MMO ish thing but huge and built like Saint's Row the Third because then I'd show up with molotov cocktails and burn everything myself.

Wait that's not a good thing, that's terrible. This hypothetical game would be awesome.

The Sims Online tried that.

But naturally just became a venue for Pedobears, Deviants, and other Undesirables just like Second Life. Then Maxis burned the whole thing to the ground in a ritual cleansing of its servers.
    network_sig2.png
    I think I want to make a cake for the 17th.

Ideas for cakes that include red white and blue.
    xlh6c3.png

I'm sorry I can't see those colors and thinkg anything but "American Flag"

My brain, she is washed.

Meta-Battenberg.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    I wonder if i can revive my old R&R thread in Critical Failures... Dunno if it's grandfathered or not...
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

Papa Smurf
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    490 notifications! :-O

Now everyone get off the internet and spend time with your mothers.
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    G'night chat
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png

How does marmalade even fit in with that way of thinking? You're insane. What you are proposing is a complete destruction of tea breaks.

The High Priest sits sobbing, his hands bloodied by broken glass, his robes stuck together by Sicilian Blood Orange marmalade, his treachery to the nation plain for all to see
    Night, Inqi
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Look Chu this is like if I was writing a character in a modern day setting that was supposed to be an elite mitary bad ass but the character always called magazines "clips" and they had no trigger discipline.

that was actually exactly the example i had in mind while talking about this with you. that might personally bother me and i'd be more attracted to a book that were accurate, but i still don't really regard it as a 'problem'.
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Inqi, I didn't realize you were in Haneda. Thought you were out at Narita.

There are a shit ton of lawsons around you that should still be open have atms and have food just outside the airport. Actually there are two family marts and two lawsons in the airport but they may not have atms.

Tokyo is one of the few places I usually can find cash late at night because of 24 hour conbinis.
    falasig.png
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular

The High Priest sits sobbing, his hands bloodied by broken glass, his robes stuck together by Sicilian Blood Orange marmalade, his treachery to the nation plain for all to see

I am american and what is this
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    Getting my contact prescription checked and a new set cost 300 WITH good eye insurance? Is that right
    G2Dcf.jpg
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Getting my contact prescription checked and a new set cost 300 WITH good eye insurance? Is that right

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32304-1360690633-9.gif
    network_sig2.png
    464907_1200_900_c.jpg

okay after reading some recipes, no, fuck making cake.
    xlh6c3.png
  • LudiousLudious Registered User regular
    I thought everything in Japan was 24 hours

have the movies and anime lied to me
    Google Talk: ludious83 My Blog: The Caustic Geek
    desc wrote: »

I am american and what is this

Well. Some people would say that to rely upon Sicilian oranges to make marmalade undermines the British people. Best to be self sufficient and only eat Plum jam.
    edited May 2013
    You never rely upon a Sicilian for anything, unless it's money laundering or thumb cutting
    Ludious on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

All lies.

Except clubs they aren't 24 hours but tend to go from like 10 pm to 6 am when the trains restart.
    falasig.png
    464907_1200_900_c.jpg

okay after reading some recipes, no, fuck making cake.

Abhdy if you made that cake, you would be a hero among men.

well, the problems are plenty

one, I never make cake

two, I don't have the necessary equipment and would have to go on a scavenger hunt among my friends

three, it should be something I can make the day before since this is for breakfast (not that the 17. mai breakfast has to be early at all, but this one is.) And the decorations should be done right before.

anyway another dude is making cake.

I was thinking that I bring some of this

lakserull_ni.jpg

and some of this

LaksGremolata1.gif

which will be costly, but hey, atleast I'm not the one bringing the champagne.
    xlh6c3.png
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »

All lies.

Except clubs they aren't 24 hours but tend to go from like 10 pm to 6 am when the trains restart.

this has rocked my world more than finding out santa clause wasn't real (sorry chu, you had to find out sometime)
  • AresProphetAresProphet giggle and the flames grow higher Registered User regular
    Got back from the gym to make breakfast only to discover I had no bread for toast. You can't have fried eggs without toast!

but I did have corn tortillas

homemade breakfast tostadas, bitches! With 505 sauce.

I would make that for a lady in the morning. Except poach the eggs because I'm a classy dude.
    no more need for the old empire
    when the indigo children come
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    schrodinger still posts in the community thread

huh
    last year I made these
    838472-10-1337544806055.jpg
    838472-10-1337544847180.jpg

which... were kind of a pain. Having five layers of gelatine-based stuff takes time.
    xlh6c3.png
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular
    Fitting back into my 36 waist jeans

Wearing a nice t-shirt

Just finished washing dishes and eating a bagel

Feels pretty good
    CDIOl.png
  • AresProphetAresProphet giggle and the flames grow higher Registered User regular
    Also

don't fry tortillas shirtless

ow
    no more need for the old empire
    when the indigo children come
    Actually I have a confession. Sicilian oranges and their juice are my favourite things. I would be very sad if I was not allowed to have anymore
    Fitting back into my 36 waist jeans

Wearing a nice t-shirt

Just finished washing dishes and eating a bagel

Feels pretty good

you expect to stay in those jeans eating bagels? You better learn to dance with mr pukey
    2b5fd9c8de153d1a2140ebc23bad1c19.jpg
    but they were super delish.

it's all pannacotta, with raspberry in the red stuff (a lot of raspberry. All I could find, in fact) and american blueberries for the blue stuff.

with a decent helping of blue confectionary color since blueberries aren't actually blue.
    xlh6c3.png
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Hiding in office, "working on the schedule" this afternoon.

So slow today anyway. Mothers and their day. Music again tonight though, so it should be busier!

Still recovering from last night's festivities. :D
This discussion has been closed.