Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[chat] going one way, people another

• DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    I just wanna hug you and take you to brunch both because your food judgment is saddening and I am hungry as fyck
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    Man someone beat this headache up for me.
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • CasualCasual IT'S CRIME TIME MOTHAFUCKAS WE OUTRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    I just wanna hug you and take you to brunch both because your food judgment is saddening and I am hungry as fyck

please....

help...

meeeeeeeeee....

*pitifully clutches at Deebs leg*
    R.I.P Sir Check
    i write amazing erotic fiction

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    He lives on as cheezburger grease in our hearts.
  • ElldrenElldren Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I must read some basic survey of architecture, a 101 or something, given I enjoy wandering around just staring at buildings in the light.

Go to Barcelona
  • AntinumericAntinumeric Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    This guy is really all over the place.

"Sex slavery is bad"

"but also necessary"

"Japan should take responsibility for engaging in sex slavery!"

"but we would do it again!"

i often think of Japan as being one of the places that has its shit together but if this cretin can get into a position of elected power then they have some pretty serious problems simmering under the surface

i can see now why the Japanese government thought sparking a minor international incident was preferable to letting this guy buy some disputed islands and spark a major international incident
    My understanding of the East Asian situation is that if Japan didn't have the US backing it up the all other countries would have put aside their differences and ground it into the sea. As it is it seems like the Japanese politicans are trolling. Although I'm not sure if they believe or even know about their actions in WW2 and prior. Is the education system there like Germanys in that regard?
    In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
    deeb...

i just ate fruit for breakfast

FRUIT

*sobs uncontrollably*
    R.I.P Sir Check

its all about anthropomorphic dicks doing everyday things like buying shoes for their scrotum-feet
    ??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    say all the bad things you want about deebs- and you could say a lot of bad things, he is the worst person i've ever met- but he knows his food

i would jerk off a homeless guy for some more french toast sticks with bellinis
    Oh snap Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy.
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.

"Sex slavery is bad"

"but also necessary"

i often think of Japan as being one of the places that has its shit together but if this cretin can get into a position of elected power then they have some pretty serious problems simmering under the surface

i can see now why the Japanese government thought sparking a minor international incident was preferable to letting this guy buy some disputed islands and spark a major international incident
    My understanding of the East Asian situation is that if Japan didn't have the US backing it up the all other countries would have put aside their differences and ground it into the sea. As it is it seems like the Japanese politicans are trolling. Although I'm not sure if they believe or even know about their actions in WW2 and prior. Is the education system there like Germanys in that regard?

i have read that their history classes in school do more or less completly skip the WW2 period yes
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013

"Sex slavery is bad"

"but also necessary"

hahahaha

no

Japan has one of the most dysfunctional political systems in the developed world

"Sex slavery is bad"

"but also necessary"

What is Germany's like?
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular

"Sex slavery is bad"

"but also necessary"

He's an embarrassment. A crypto-fascist, really.

Sadly, Japanese politics is going downhill right now. It was going well, but I think the DPJ got a lot of the blame for the recession and (subconsciously) for the big quake.

So now we are back to wastes of space like this. I try to remind myself of the horror of Boris Johnson to not get too down about it, but it's not working.
    Neal Stephenson wrote:
    It was, of course, nothing more than sexism, the especially virulent type espoused by male techies who sincerely believe that they are too smart to be sexists.
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl Registered User regular
    Anybody know how skippy's wife's interviews went?
    "I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it."

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
    Elldren wrote: »
    I must read some basic survey of architecture, a 101 or something, given I enjoy wandering around just staring at buildings in the light.

Go to Barcelona
    Or London (dat natural history museum)

Or Rome.

Basically all of europe.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phoney God's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular

"Sex slavery is bad"

"but also necessary"

hahahaha

no

Japan has one of the most dysfunctional political systems in the developed world

I dunno about that. It's got PR, not FPTP. It's got terrible conservatives, but the system is alright.
    Neal Stephenson wrote:
    It was, of course, nothing more than sexism, the especially virulent type espoused by male techies who sincerely believe that they are too smart to be sexists.
    Kagera wrote: »

they will be missed :cry:
    poshniallo wrote: »

"Sex slavery is bad"

"but also necessary"

Sadly, Japanese politics is going downhill right now. It was going well, but I think the DPJ got a lot of the blame for the recession and (subconsciously) for the big quake.

So now we are back to wastes of space like this. I try to remind myself of the horror of Boris Johnson to not get too down about it, but it's not working.
    What about the horror of UKIP having greater popularity than the Lib Dems?

edited May 2013

"Sex slavery is bad"

"but also necessary"

hahahaha

no

I dunno about that. It's got PR, not FPTP. It's got terrible conservatives, but the system is alright.

terrible conservatives in near-perpetual power though

so, y'know
    Elldren on
    I'M GOING TO BARCELONA

IN JULY

AND ALSO LONDON

PROBABLY NOT ROME THOUGH
    "I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it."

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

Go to Barcelona
    Or London (dat natural history museum)

Or Rome.

Basically all of europe.

ehhh

Barcelona is basically Antoni Gaudi 101-400

It is really interesting

"Sex slavery is bad"

"but also necessary"

I'd say he lost the "crypto" part of that label by openly calling for Japan to be a dictatorship. Say what you like about Boris but I'd take him over this dude any day. He has a whiff of Hitler about him, god knows what he'd be capible of if he didn't have to act like a human being for the cameras, I mean this is him reigning it in.
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    I'M GOING TO BARCELONA

IN JULY

AND ALSO LONDON

PROBABLY NOT ROME THOUGH

Yay! There should be a meet up where we get you horrible drunk and take advantage of you.

I mean..show you sights of London.
    Also, coffee is kicking in. Several items are now off the to-do list.

They were nice but I can see why she would do it.
    _J_ wrote:
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I'M GOING TO BARCELONA

IN JULY

AND ALSO LONDON

PROBABLY NOT ROME THOUGH

Yay! There should be a meet up where we get you horrible drunk and take advantage of you.

My sister will be there to keep me on the straight and narrow.

As it stands, we'll be in London in late July. I think from the 25th to the 29th?

I'M GOING TO BARCELONA

IN JULY

AND ALSO LONDON

PROBABLY NOT ROME THOUGH

As it stands, we'll be in London in late July. I think from the 25th to the 29th?

Well, if you fancy having a few drinks with UK peoples, there are a few based in London, and a fair few more who are not that far away and can travel down.
  • JeanJean Northern Alberta , CanadaRegistered User regular
    Trying to ''doxe'' myself to see how effective it can be.

Thankfully, Jean is a pretty damn common name so not much can be found by this mean. Even my full name only gives limited info. One of the top 10 pictures is me, got no clue who the other 9 are. Some of the links ARE me, but thankfully even my full name is common enough.

If I type in the adresses of the appartment buildings I've lived in in the recents years, it gives no indication I was they're.

If I type in my father phone # (landline), the first result is his adress. My current cell # doesnt even give the correct city :)

One username I've used does give a majority of results which are about me, tough it's mostly links to videos I've liked/commented on Youtube. Can't say I care too much if anyone find this out.
    "You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
    There is no iteration of "visiblehowl" on the internet that isn't me.

Good thing I've never done anything like post pictures of myself on this forum.

HAHA WHOOPS

I'M GOING TO BARCELONA

IN JULY

AND ALSO LONDON

PROBABLY NOT ROME THOUGH

Well, if you fancy having a few drinks with UK peoples, there are a few based in London, and a fair few more who are not that far away and can travel down.

For sure, I'm planning on setting aside at least an evening for something like this.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    I can pop down to London for a beer one evening.
    I'M GOING TO BARCELONA

IN JULY

AND ALSO LONDON

PROBABLY NOT ROME THOUGH

For sure, I'm planning on setting aside at least an evening for something like this.

Except Mojo_Jojo, I have absolutely no desire to see that dickhead.

OH GOD HI MOJO

THIS IS SO AWKWARD

edited May 2013
    good luck finding anything about me

no facebook, twitter or any other social networking sites

this site is the only one you'll find me using this username on

it might be possible to find a picture of me on this site but you'll have to really dig deep for it

if you are one of the two or three people here who knows my name googling it will produce hits relating to an australian biker
    Casual on
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    Anyway, I'm feeling tired again, so I might actually be able to sleep this time.

'Night Euro[chat].

Bob Cesca is a political commentator person. He probably hates me.
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Tough on mime. Tough on the causes of mime Registered User regular
    I'LL HAVE MY OWN EURO GATHERING.

AND YOU WON'T BE INVTED
  • AldoAldo Registered User regular

"Sex slavery is bad"

"but also necessary"

What is Germany's like?

Germany has put in great effort to teach everyone about the terrible things that happened during WW2 in great detail.

@Haphazard can explain way better, what with being German and all.
    GW2 tag: Aldo.6019
    Free MMO Überlist
    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room

They were nice but I can see why she would do it.

Angelina Jolies movie career 199X-2013

RIP
    R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
    Put my real name into Google or whatever and you just get stuff from when I was a student union person as an undergrad and academic stuff.
    Bob Cesca is a political commentator person. He probably hates me.

You may be the only person here who knows my full name

this is a leak that should possibly be plugged

did you tell anyone else?

R.I.P Sir Check

??/02/2009 - 19/04/2013
This discussion has been closed.