Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[chat] going one way, people another

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    I flirted with a Korean girl today; she was impressed by how much I knew about Korean history and the two Koreas and stuff. So that was nice.

Cam girl?
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    I've figured out that as an ambivert, it's not that I don't love a night in. I love staying in and playing Starcraft or watching TV. It's the nagging thought in the back of my mind that if I were out with my friends I would be having more fun. Drives me crazy.

How much is Starcraft these days? I'm on a bit of an rts binge at the moment and figure I should try it.
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    I've figured out that as an ambivert, it's not that I don't love a night in. I love staying in and playing Starcraft or watching TV. It's the nagging thought in the back of my mind that if I were out with my friends I would be having more fun. Drives me crazy.

Get rid of all your friends.

Problem solved.

I will after graduation, I promise!

The only friends you need are right here, in chat. A outside social life is healthy, but I myself prefer the virtual world for much of my social interaction.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    I um

think I have everything all connected

OOPS YOU FORGOT THAT ONE IMPORTANT CONNECTOR AND NOW YOUR CPU FAN ISN'T SPINNING AND I HOPE YOU BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY.
    network_sig2.png
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    I flirted with a Korean girl today; she was impressed by how much I knew about Korean history and the two Koreas and stuff. So that was nice.

Are you gonna get a sunshine policy on Dat ass?

Anything is possible.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    (Phys.org) —A team of researchers from the U.S., Taiwan and China analyzing tooth regeneration in alligators reports that a similar process might possibly be instigated in humans through artificial means

Throw out your tooth brush!

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2013-05-alligator-dental-regeneration-tooth-humans.html#jCp

They'd better make it work, so I can get fancy new teeth.
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Registered User regular
    who shat in a grate?
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    Hey, does anyone want 75% off Shogun 2 on Steam?

i have a coupon i don't need. Shoot me a PM if interested.

sure, but i will literally never use it

i'll use it if no one else does and give the game away next March...

What is this "Show-gun-too?"

It's a strategy game set in Japan.

You can be Masamune Date and shit.

Oh shit. That was on my List for today!

I'll take your vidja-game code.
    network_sig2.png
    edited May 2013

Cam girl?

I don't know what that is; this is a person who lived in a city just outside Seoul and is here attending my school.

EDIT: Unless you mean like a webcam, in which case no; been there done that.
    Corehealer on
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular
    Oh shit did you thermal paste your heat sinks and make sure you didn't static shock your motherboard?
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    (Phys.org) —A team of researchers from the U.S., Taiwan and China analyzing tooth regeneration in alligators reports that a similar process might possibly be instigated in humans through artificial means

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2013-05-alligator-dental-regeneration-tooth-humans.html#jCp

It works, but it gives you alligator teeth.
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »

Get rid of all your friends.

Problem solved.

I will after graduation, I promise!

The only friends you need are right here, in chat. A outside social life is healthy, but I myself prefer the virtual world for much of my social interaction.

Well, my phase 2 is getting rid out Outside.

Getting there...
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Hm, this Might and Magic card game is pretty fun.
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    who shat in a grate?

Raven's friend. Raven was getaway driver.
    1298658440527468.jpg
    network_sig2.png
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    play poker ONLINEZ (that's what my roomie did who palyed a lot of poker)

I miss online poker. :(
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy

Cam girl?

I don't know what that is; this is a person who lived in a city just outside Seoul and is here attending my school.

What other kind of cam girl could there be?
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    I flirt with lots of girls at school, but most of the ones most likely to be dating material are already taken; one in particular dropped the bombshell that she was living with her BF after a particularly long discussion of a variety of topics and interests, which had been sweet, like it was nothing. And I guess it was, in hindsight, but at the time I was like GODDAMN IT.
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Hm, this Might and Magic card game is pretty fun.

I am frothing mad at that might and magic game.

How dare it be more popular than MY dinky game?

I am mad about cardgames!

It works, but it gives you alligator teeth.

Whatever.

Good enough.

I've damaged mine from grinding at night. STRESS.

It might be recall bias but I think that's gone away since I started transition.

Still, I want non-ground teeth back.
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    play poker ONLINEZ (that's what my roomie did who palyed a lot of poker)

I miss online poker. :(

I have so many stories about Online poker that I'm not allowed to share.

But they're great stories.
  • EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Barbara Streisand! Registered User regular
    I flirt with lots of girls at school, but most of the ones most likely to be dating material are already taken; one in particular dropped the bombshell that she was living with her BF after a particularly long discussion of a variety of topics and interests, which had been sweet, like it was nothing. And I guess it was, in hindsight, but at the time I was like GODDAMN IT.

Unintentional cockblocks are the worst cockblocks.
    Youtube channel: SuperVikingGamer
    Current Playthroughs: Neverwinter Closed Beta|Let's Build! Sim City

Cam girl?

The kind that you put your credit card information in and then they show you their tits over the intertubes.
    Heh, if I told you about some of the beats and sums of money I lost on FTP while multi tabling, and playing STO with you nerds, you'd be all :shock: o_O D:

I got cheated out of so much money, but playing from home is so convenient! It needs to be taxed and in the US. I still don't get why it can't, especially with how easy it is to bet on horses online/on your phone.
    i've done some pretty regrettable things drunk but ive never had to shit in public

Brains and expectations are funny and weird.
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Hmm!

Text message conversations can be tedious at times

But I should probably endure this one (it's with a girl! :O With boobies and everything!)

Actually, I'm not too clear on the status of her boobies

She was wearing a large jacket for much of our fireside interaction
    I was voice chatting with Inquisitor once (not sure if it's the same one) when I had someone hit a 1 outer in PLO for $33k.. I broke my mouse, and probably his eardrum.

Cam girl?

The kind that you put your credit card information in and then they show you their tits over the intertubes.

So, cam girls then.
    _J_ wrote:
    I am an eternal optimist in the getting laid department, but it still sucks being surrounded by lots of cute, artsy girls, many of whom play games (even one who loves League of Legends), and they are all taken or are really shy Asian girls who are here to get educated and not really looking for anything else.
    oh jesus this amy's baking company kitchen nightmares is the worst

she clearly has something wrong with her she needs therapy not national tv audience and a gruff english cook

Brains and expectations are funny and weird.

I try going into these things not expecting anything, and usually it works out and I have nice conversations and meet cool people, but sometimes that voice in the back of your head that represents your penis just has to have a hissy fit about it.
    I am an eternal optimist in the getting laid department, but it still sucks being surrounded by lots of cute, artsy girls, many of whom play games (even one who loves League of Legends), and they are all taken or are really shy Asian girls who are here to get educated and not really looking for anything else.

You will find one! And you will get laid so hard.

Especially what with the surrounded by girls and art.

You will find one! And you will get laid so hard.

Especially what with the surrounded by girls and art.

You will too Shivahn; don't lose hope.

You got a friend in me too!
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

You should be more concerned by the ones that don't bring up they are living with their BFs :P
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
    oh jesus this amy's baking company kitchen nightmares is the worst

she clearly has something wrong with her she needs therapy not national tv audience and a gruff english cook

i watched it yesterday and i was like "This lady has mental problemos".

Apparently her deserts? They're store bought and repackaged. The only good thing is not really made by her. Who'da thunk it.
    Inquisitor wrote: »

You should be more concerned by the ones that don't bring up they are living with their BFs :P

True enough, though I have yet to meet a girl that hasn't been up front and honest about their being single or taken.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    The Might and Magic card game also has pretty good art.
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    I was voice chatting with Inquisitor once (not sure if it's the same one) when I had someone hit a 1 outer in PLO for $33k.. I broke my mouse, and probably his eardrum.

Probably a different one (we have a few on the forums) mostly because I have no idea what a 1 outer in PLO for $33k means.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    @Corehealer

My time at grad school has been similar. Most of the women(average age is 27, girl doesn't feel right) are in long term relationships. A few that aren't it hasn't gone well in the dating but a few are some of my best friends now I am happy with that.

Like this one last night. We were trading book names for sci-fi books after first talking about the Foundation series.

Still annoyed she is taken.

But I also maybe moving in a month so whatever.
    falasig.png
This discussion has been closed.