Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[chat] going one way, people another

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I flirt with lots of girls at school, but most of the ones most likely to be dating material are already taken; one in particular dropped the bombshell that she was living with her BF after a particularly long discussion of a variety of topics and interests, which had been sweet, like it was nothing. And I guess it was, in hindsight, but at the time I was like GODDAMN IT.

You should be more concerned by the ones that don't bring up they are living with their BFs :P

True enough, though I have yet to meet a girl that hasn't been up front and honest about their being single or taken.

I figured out that one girl had a boyfriend when he tapped me on the shoulder when my tongue was buried in her mouth.

That was unfun.

But hey, even if a neat girl is taken, just become friends with them, because being friends with neat people is awesome, and neat girls are usually friends with other neat girls that may be single.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • HamurabiHamurabi Registered User regular
    I flirt with lots of girls at school, but most of the ones most likely to be dating material are already taken; one in particular dropped the bombshell that she was living with her BF after a particularly long discussion of a variety of topics and interests, which had been sweet, like it was nothing. And I guess it was, in hindsight, but at the time I was like GODDAMN IT.

Unintentional cockblocks are the worst cockblocks.

I don't think it was unintentional. Like during the first week or so of both of my study abroad things, the girls who had boyfriends seemed to mention them every five minutes. Presumably they were making the situation clear.
    network_sig2.png
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    i've done some pretty regrettable things drunk but ive never had to shit in public

a friend of mine collapsed in the street and pooped themselves on a first date
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    Oh man, another bunch of old ad scans!

http://imgur.com/a/R6srn

In 2001 when $500 got you a 32 inch CRT television.
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Yeah, if a girl has a boyfriend and senses that a guy might be falling for her it is best for both parties early on if she mentions that she has a boyfriend.

Same is true with the genders swapped.

The sooner everyone can get their expectations on the same page, the better.
    AoTsig_zps8cfd65c2.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    oh shit

it turned on and booted to BIOS
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong and a cast of thousands Registered User regular
    Skippy, did it explode yet?
    dkmouthsig.png
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    i've done some pretty regrettable things drunk but ive never had to shit in public

how was the second date
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    Oh Shiv, I slept really well in the end because I got my cat to sleep on my bed rather than under it. He is the best a protecting me from nightmares and halucinations and shit.

Well, all he does really is sleep on my legs but it stops me rolling onto my back so whatever it works.
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    good job skippy

you're not a failure
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »

Never forget
    jBEKRTH.png
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

Brains and expectations are funny and weird.

I try going into these things not expecting anything, and usually it works out and I have nice conversations and meet cool people, but sometimes that voice in the back of your head that represents your penis just has to have a hissy fit about it.

Haha, yeah. It is still disappointing. It's just funny when something is both nothing and GODDAMN IT
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    @skippydumptruck hasn't called my phone, so I guess things are going well?
    Successful Kickstarter get! Drop by Bare Mettle Entertainment if you'd like to see what we're making.
    i bet women really enjoy being talked to like a person and then dismissed once it is revealed they aren't available for their one true purpose

There was this girl in one of my community college classes back in 2009. She noticed my NPR t-shirt and we talked about some of the shows a little bit. We were also assigned to the same group, and would have to work together every class. One day I asked her if she'd like to get lunch. Her reply was, "Well, I should mention that I'm kind of with someone."

"Oh."

"Buuut if you still wanna get lunch..."

"Honestly it's lost some of its appeal."

...Yeah.
    network_sig2.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    Skips, dem glasses look like a sick deal. Are you looking for you or was dat for me?
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I am an eternal optimist in the getting laid department, but it still sucks being surrounded by lots of cute, artsy girls, many of whom play games (even one who loves League of Legends), and they are all taken or are really shy Asian girls who are here to get educated and not really looking for anything else.

You will find one! And you will get laid so hard.

Especially what with the surrounded by girls and art.

You will too Shivahn; don't lose hope.

You got a friend in me too!

I am actually relatively unconcerned by that at the moment.

I have bigger fish to fry, so to speak.

Getting laid can come after getting myself such that people see me correctly.

These ancient episodes of some show called Computer Chronicles are amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Uk_e0WHyc
    network_sig2.png
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    3 times in my life a women have called me a "hero" after picking them up from somewhere.

Bitch I'm just sober and driving a car, ain't nothing fancy!
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    i bet women really enjoy being talked to like a person and then dismissed once it is revealed they aren't available for their one true purpose

I still talk to (almost) all the girls that are taken, because they are neat and I like getting to know them anyway.

The one that took a while to mention that she was taken (she kind of led me along for a while, a few weeks, before mentioning it, while still being flirty), I don't talk to her much but that's mostly because she has a different class schedule.

I have my eye set on an Indian girl now who is single, and has been for a bit. Right now I'm just getting to know her but she seems pretty chill and cool too. I help her with schoolwork a lot and have her number.
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
  • KageraKagera Registered User regular

I guess it's better than someone not getting the message and hanging around trying to get her to cheat?
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera

All my memory of going TV shopping was when I was a kid and things were like six thousand dollars before they were fancy.

So when I realized I could probably afford a big screen TV if I budgeted hard it was kinda crazy.
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary Your Dark Descent FriendRegistered User regular
    comic2-2366.png
    2ItqRJ7.jpgSteam/Origin/PSN: Corehealer / Core's Streamtastical Livestream (Streaming Wildstar Beta later this year).
    evilbob wrote: »
    Oh Shiv, I slept really well in the end because I got my cat to sleep on my bed rather than under it. He is the best a protecting me from nightmares and halucinations and shit.

Well, all he does really is sleep on my legs but it stops me rolling onto my back so whatever it works.

I'm glad to hear it <3

All my cat does is poke me in the face (admittedly adorably), sit on my chest so I can't grope myself, or drool and rub his chin into my face.

He is cute but also Satan.
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

how was the second date

they actually dated for three months :3
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular
    I am jealous of people who get to interact with The Ladies at all
    turtlesig.jpg
    it was a real underdog story
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • VariableVariable Stroke Me Lady Fame Registered User regular
    question a: is there an afterlife
    question b: if so is there a level cap on xp

probably the funniest thing I've ever seen in a dino comic. Not that they're bad but that's spectacular.
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
    Sig%20-%20Reggie%20Watts.png
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Gatekeeper of D&D [chat] Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

They ain't nothing special

Just boys whose weiners turned into boobies
    edited May 2013
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Narwhal may have skipped a few health classes.
    Donkey Kong on
    dkmouthsig.png
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    Sorry guys having some stuff coming up and I gotta get going. Have a good evening all.
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Skips, dem glasses look like a sick deal. Are you looking for you or was dat for me?

just randomly saw them and knew you were talking about new shades : )
    windows is installing : O
  • VariableVariable Stroke Me Lady Fame Registered User regular

yaaaaay

getting a new machine is the BEST day. building it makes it even better.
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
    Sig%20-%20Reggie%20Watts.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular

did you remember to install it on the ssd y/n
    A guy from the CHina office emailed me and his name is Qing Gong

That's it, I am changing my name.
    dkmouthsig.png
  • P10P10 Registered User regular

It's the other way around but this analysis is mostly correct.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf Registered User regular

What about guys with weiners and boobies
    turtlesig.jpg
  • CindersCinders Registered User regular

On 5/14/2013 at 8:45 PM, Skynet was born.
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    what up!
This discussion has been closed.