Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[chat] going one way, people another

• MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I could see why a bigger style would be useful at a poker table though!

I don't wear sunglasses at the poker table; I squint a lot, too. :rotate:
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    So Haven is worse than Necro but what about Inferno

Is this a Heroes of Might and Magic game?
    yes
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    NEW YORK—With the launch Tuesday of a massive nationwide ad campaign, athletic footwear manufacturer Adidas has officially unveiled the Adidas Bystander, the first shoe designed for running away from a mass public shooting. “From its reinforced tread engineered specifically for running in a zigzag pattern to its whisper-quiet, low-squeak rubber, the Bystander combines speed and stealth to create the perfect shoe for escaping or hiding from an armed murderer,” Adidas CEO Herbert Hainer said at a press conference. “And its brand-new Firmo-Grip sole minimizes slippage, even when you’re panicked and need to move quickly through puddles of freshly spilled blood. No shoe has ever been better suited for today’s running, crouching, and cowering needs.” The shoes, which go on sale at the end of the month, will be available for wearers as young as 5.
    If any of you all wanna check my credentials, the google has made that easy I've learned. I'm kinda happy with the first pic that pops up with the right input of me.

No confirmations or denials ITT though, please.
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    1af0f9c8.jpg
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »

yes

which one?
    What you think "makes sense" has nothing to do with reality. It just has to do with your life experience. And your life experience may only be a small smidgen of reality. Possibly even a distorted account of reality at that. So what this means is that, beginning in the 20th century as our means of decoding nature became more and more powerful, we started realizing our common sense is no longer a tool to pass judgment on whether or not a scientific theory is correct. - Neil Degrasse Tyson
  • ShivahnShivahn Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    In retrospect I'm so glad I was forced to move in with my parents. Transition is expensive, so the savings are a total boon.

Fucking electrolysis.

He is the shock therapy going

Slow, painful, and expensive. Ugh. Worth it though. The benefits range from not having to shave to being less likely to get beaten up.
  • VanguardVanguard for the Night is Dark and Full of Big Areolas Registered User regular
    joel stein is basically a professional idiot

I'm giving away a free copy of The Burning Wheel rulebook for free RPG Day 2013! Click here for details.
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Stop bitching about mouthy old people and start working on a cure for baldness.

Or clean energy tech, whatever.

yes

which one?
    Might & magic : duel of champions, a ccg (f2p)
  • VanguardVanguard for the Night is Dark and Full of Big Areolas Registered User regular
    I think I am going to take the summer off from from running games

Will likely run stuff up until June 15th

Then maybe pick it up again in September
    I'm giving away a free copy of The Burning Wheel rulebook for free RPG Day 2013! Click here for details.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    okay ram, gpu, psu installed

haven't hooked up power from one bit to another yet though, this is kinda confusing

Just match up the holes with the plugs

its a modular power supply

so there are like, a billion cords that I COULD be using
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

yes

which one?
    Might & magic : duel of champions, a ccg (f2p)

oh. pffft.
    What you think "makes sense" has nothing to do with reality. It just has to do with your life experience. And your life experience may only be a small smidgen of reality. Possibly even a distorted account of reality at that. So what this means is that, beginning in the 20th century as our means of decoding nature became more and more powerful, we started realizing our common sense is no longer a tool to pass judgment on whether or not a scientific theory is correct. - Neil Degrasse Tyson
    999 Awesomes

The perfect amount.
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    but yeah I'm not looking for like, D&G massive cheekbone coverers so I dunno.

I HAVE NO IDEA

I take it this was directed at me, and we prefer the term High cheekbones, you racist. Damn my Cherokee heritage. ;)

I just went and picked mine up from security yesterday, got destroyed in the poker game I played in, though, so wish I had waited a little longer to pick them up... :-/

nope, haha! i was thinking more of like, those sunglasses you might see a kardashian wear that covers literally their whole face. I was exaggerating a bit because dudes wouldn't really wear these. Like this:

1.JPG

I'm not into small ones either, though, so that's why finding good sunglasses have been so tough

This is the third time I've linked them in thread, but I was sad when I thought I lost them and just cancelled the order I had my girl make once Security called me and told me they were found:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0053RO34O/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like bigger sunglasses, and have high cheekbones, so guess I stretched it... BUt when I was younger, I did mistakenly buy those grotesque faux-Kardashian female ones because they were big and dark, and then just hoped no one would know/call me out.
    :oops:

I don't know if I could pull these off. There's a certain kind of face that can, and I'm not sure I got it!
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Stop bitching about mouthy old people and start working on a cure for baldness.

Or clean energy tech, whatever.

Bald people are so lucky.

It took me more nearly 2 days to get rid of all my luxurious thick hair, and I couldn't even get my head shiny (waxing maybe?)

And now, less than 3 days later, you can see my scalp anymore.

By the end of the week it'll be a buzz cut.
    Mortious on
    God damn it now I'm going to have to get 8999 more awesomes!
  • y2jake215y2jake215 oh ok yeah that's cool RAP GAME KiNG TUTRegistered User regular
    Holy shit

I just realized out of nowhere

Daft Punk's album is called Discovery because it's a disco album

how did I miss this
    G2Dcf.jpg
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Oh, sure, when the new CCG comes in town, everyone wants to jump in the bandwagon, but when good old 21stCentury's looking for players, ain't no one to be found.

>: (

(I know, time zones are the real culprit here... Right?)
    did EVERYONE realize this except me

I feel like a dum-dum
    G2Dcf.jpg
    May e if you released a finished version for the iOS I'd play it
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Oh, sure, when the new CCG comes in town, everyone wants to jump in the bandwagon, but when good old 21stCentury's looking for players, ain't no one to be found.

>: (

(I know, time zones are the real culprit here... Right?)

I'd play your card game if I wasn't at work.
    Holy shit

how did I miss this

I never realized.

And it's one of my favorite albums.
    Pouring hot wax on my head, then ripping it off with strips of paper.

Good idea/bad idea?
    There are so many good books of poetry that have just come out

Tina, Hello, the Roses, and A Dark Dreambox

So excite
    May e if you released a finished version for the iOS I'd play it

But to reach that point, i need to playtest it! Gaaaaaaahhhhh!!!
    Mortious wrote: »

Good idea/bad idea?

Best idea
    Holy shit

how did I miss this

Quadrophenia was a double LP, meaning it had four sides.
    scheck is telling me about his farts and i keep thinking i am going to win my matches and then HOLY SHIT RIDICULOUS RARE CARD comes out and it trounces me
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular
    okay ram, gpu, psu installed

haven't hooked up power from one bit to another yet though, this is kinda confusing

Just match up the holes with the plugs

its a modular power supply

so there are like, a billion cords that I COULD be using

Oh, well only plug a cable into the power supply if its plugs match something on your equipment.

Good idea/bad idea?

Film it.
  • EriktheVikingGamerEriktheVikingGamer Barbara Streisand! Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Good idea/bad idea?

Film it.

FOR SCIENCE!
    Youtube channel: SuperVikingGamer
    Current Playthroughs: Neverwinter Closed Beta|Let's Build! Sim City
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    swans.jpg
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    In retrospect I'm so glad I was forced to move in with my parents. Transition is expensive, so the savings are a total boon.

Fucking electrolysis.

He is the shock therapy going

Slow, painful, and expensive. Ugh. Worth it though. The benefits range from not having to shave to being less likely to get beaten up.

i need to do that to my back

just not seeing the point of back hair

• KageraKagera Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I like one my chemical romance song and one my chemical romance song only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBqhUarhaAU

I thought I might've liked them, and bought that album... I don't like them very much, but The Black Parade isn't too bad. Could listen to it every once in a while.

WHEN I WAS
    A YOUNG BOY
    MY FATHER
    TOOK ME INTO THE CITY
    TO SEE A MARCHING BAAAAAAAND

The marching band was pantless and were waggling their parts.
    The men in blue came and took my father away and I got a new family.

HE SAID "SON,
    WHEN YOU GROW UP
    WOULD YOU BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE BROKEN
    THE BEATEN
    AND THE DAAAAMNED?"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ZUTnvio7g
    _J_ wrote:
    If we only allowed pedophiles to be parents, then we would never have to worry about children being left alone, unwatched.
    XBL: Fanatical One AIM: itskagera
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Holy shit

how did I miss this

Quadrophenia was a double LP, meaning it had four sides.

On the vinyl version of F#A#Infinity, the ending will play forever because of the shape of the groves.
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    skippy if you fuck this up i'll never forgive you
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I just found a spider crawling behind my ear

ahhhhhhhhh

WHAT

AHHHHHHHHHHH
    Organichu wrote: »
    skippy if you fuck this up i'll never forgive you

That's true.

He never forgived me!

(He might forgive you, actually.)
    Suriko wrote: »
    The original cover and an article summary are here

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2143001,00.html?pcd=hp-magmod

It's the usual bitching about the younger generation. Plato would be jealous.

I've never understood the idea that people should move out as soon as possible and if you don't you're a child.

That's so... like, foreign to me. And the rest of the world. It's weird.

Everyone goes at their own pace (the bullshit answer I've been given every time I try to get quantifiable numbers to semi-subjective sociological queries).

I have a weird relationship with my family, so I don't really begrudge anyone any sorta familial living arrangements. I do wish people would take more pride and responsibility in their spawn wrt society a lot, though. Especially since my GF used to be a special Ed teacher in under privileged schools.
This discussion has been closed.