Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[chat] going one way, people another

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i mean jesus

old people are an entire, monolithic voting bloc whose only aim is to ruin everything for everyone because they're frightened and confused
    Per3th.jpg
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I like one my chemical romance song and one my chemical romance song only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBqhUarhaAU

I thought I might've liked them, and bought that album... I don't like them very much, but The Black Parade isn't too bad. Could listen to it every once in a while.

WHEN I WAS
    A YOUNG BOY
    MY FATHER
    TOOK ME INTO THE CITY
    TO SEE A MARCHING BAAAAAAAND

The marching band was pantless and were waggling their parts.
    The men in blue came and took my father away and I got a new family.
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I realized you guys haven't seen an actual picture of me yet.
    bbmPsKa.jpg
    The Southern sun has not been kind to me.

I actually laughed out loud.
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I like one my chemical romance song and one my chemical romance song only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBqhUarhaAU

I thought I might've liked them, and bought that album... I don't like them very much, but The Black Parade isn't too bad. Could listen to it every once in a while.

WHEN I WAS
    A YOUNG BOY
    MY FATHER
    TOOK ME INTO THE CITY
    TO SEE A MARCHING BAAAAAAAND

The marching band was pantless and were waggling their parts.
    The men in blue came and took my father away and I got a new family.

HE SAID "SON,
    WHEN YOU GROW UP
    WOULD YOU BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE BROKEN
    THE BEATEN
    AND THE DAAAAMNED?"
    Tav on
  • descdesc the '87 stick-up kids Registered User regular
    too young to be gen x, too old to be millenial

wat do
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    i mean jesus

old people are an entire, monolithic voting bloc whose only aim is to ruin everything for everyone because they're frightened and confused

in the US they are a distinct demographic and have a very powerful lobbying effort on their behalf though.

It is no less odd to talk about the voting patterns of "old people" than it is to talk about the voting patterns of Hispanics or black people or unionized workers or what have you.
    What you think "makes sense" has nothing to do with reality. It just has to do with your life experience. And your life experience may only be a small smidgen of reality. Possibly even a distorted account of reality at that. So what this means is that, beginning in the 20th century as our means of decoding nature became more and more powerful, we started realizing our common sense is no longer a tool to pass judgment on whether or not a scientific theory is correct. - Neil Degrasse Tyson
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »

wat do

Gen Y.

We're basically like the Millenials, except not as awful.

wat do

were your parents main-line baby boomers? If so then gen x. That could be well up to the very early 80s depending on how old they were when having kids
    What you think "makes sense" has nothing to do with reality. It just has to do with your life experience. And your life experience may only be a small smidgen of reality. Possibly even a distorted account of reality at that. So what this means is that, beginning in the 20th century as our means of decoding nature became more and more powerful, we started realizing our common sense is no longer a tool to pass judgment on whether or not a scientific theory is correct. - Neil Degrasse Tyson

wat do

drop 50 pounds, grown a fringe, listen to skramz

• So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    I refuse to be a millennial or gen Y or whatever

dumbest names
    NO.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I refuse to be a millennial or gen Y or whatever

dumbest names

How Gen Y of you.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    bbmPsKa_zps777786d5.jpg
    Per3th.jpg
  • VanguardVanguard for the Night is Dark and Full of Big Areolas Registered User regular
    87' makes me a gen Yer

It's very cool to go from a time when computers in the home weren't really a thing to having then in our pocket
    I'm giving away a free copy of The Burning Wheel rulebook for free RPG Day 2013! Click here for details.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck FAK U HODGEHEG Registered User regular
    okay ram, gpu, psu installed

haven't hooked up power from one bit to another yet though, this is kinda confusing
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    but yeah I'm not looking for like, D&G massive cheekbone coverers so I dunno.

I HAVE NO IDEA

I take it this was directed at me, and we prefer the term High cheekbones, you racist. Damn my Cherokee heritage. ;)

I just went and picked mine up from security yesterday, got destroyed in the poker game I played in, though, so wish I had waited a little longer to pick them up... :-/

nope, haha! i was thinking more of like, those sunglasses you might see a kardashian wear that covers literally their whole face. I was exaggerating a bit because dudes wouldn't really wear these. Like this:

1.JPG

I'm not into small ones either, though, so that's why finding good sunglasses have been so tough

This is the third time I've linked them in thread, but I was sad when I thought I lost them and just cancelled the order I had my girl make once Security called me and told me they were found:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0053RO34O/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like bigger sunglasses, and have high cheekbones, so guess I stretched it... BUt when I was younger, I did mistakenly buy those grotesque faux-Kardashian female ones because they were big and dark, and then just hoped no one would know/call me out.
    :oops:
    MadCaddy on
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy

wat do

Gen Y.

We're basically like the Millenials, except not as awful.

let's be honest: we're awful

wat do

were your parents main-line baby boomers? If so then gen x. That could be well up to the very early 80s depending on how old they were when having kids

I really fit exactly halfway between the cliches of both generations though -- maxell c90 audio cassette in one hand, usenet posting history in another

wat do

drop 50 pounds, grown a fringe, listen to skramz

>:c
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    Being Gen X means I have the special privilege of having the two worst generations in American history bookending my own.
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Registered User regular
    joel stein is basically a professional troll

Old people and young people are the worst.
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
  • SarksusSarksus TEN FUCKING DOLLARS Registered User regular

haven't hooked up power from one bit to another yet though, this is kinda confusing

Just match up the holes with the plugs
  • MadCaddyMadCaddy Riksadvokate Registered User regular
    The difference between, like, non-bejeweled and coloured sunglasses is pretty narrow, men's to women's, though.
    League of Legends: SorryNotRly Steam: MMForYourHealth Hero Academy: MadCaddy
  • So It GoesSo It Goes Sip. Sip sip sippy. Dumb whores. Best friends.Registered User regular
    I just found a spider crawling behind my ear

ahhhhhhhhh
    NO.
    Chanus wrote: »
    Old people and young people are the worst.

don't forget everyone in the middle
  • a5ehrena5ehren Registered User regular

Yeah. Everything these days only fits where it is allowed to go.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    NO.

:winky:
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    wow wtf this honor deck is ridiculous

honor op plz nerf
    but yeah I'm not looking for like, D&G massive cheekbone coverers so I dunno.

I HAVE NO IDEA

I take it this was directed at me, and we prefer the term High cheekbones, you racist. Damn my Cherokee heritage. ;)

I just went and picked mine up from security yesterday, got destroyed in the poker game I played in, though, so wish I had waited a little longer to pick them up... :-/

nope, haha! i was thinking more of like, those sunglasses you might see a kardashian wear that covers literally their whole face. I was exaggerating a bit because dudes wouldn't really wear these. Like this:

1.JPG

I'm not into small ones either, though, so that's why finding good sunglasses have been so tough

This is the third time I've linked them in thread, but I was sad when I thought I lost them and just cancelled the order I had my girl make once Security called me and told me they were found:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0053RO34O/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like bigger sunglasses, and have high cheekbones, so guess I stretched it... BUt when I was younger, I did mistakenly buy those grotesque faux-Kardashian female ones because they were big and dark, and then just hoped no one would know/call me out.
    :oops:

1005163628_ee2826c324_z.jpg?zz=1
    NO.
    So Haven is worse than Necro but what about Inferno
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Pink haired tyrant On my throne of forum faces.Registered User regular
    SKIPPY ITS ALL DICKS AND VAGINAS
    MAY BE SOME ASS HOLES OR MOUTHS
    BUT YOU KNOW PIPES AND COUPLERS AND SHIT
  • MortiousMortious Move to New Zealand Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

ahhhhhhhhh

Check for eggs.
    but seriously

ahhhhhhhhhhh thank god it wasn't a tick
    NO.
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    uh we made tubmlr

game over

(we lose)
    tyrannus on
    guys in the new pokemon you can ride a pokemon like a bike 0_____0
    Mortious wrote: »

ahhhhhhhhh

Check for eggs.

I hate you
    NO.
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    i am using inferno and it seems pretty ok
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    for every one you see there's probably 8 or so you don't see, SiG
    The worst part about finding a spider is then finding imaginary ones every 30 seconds for the next three hours.
  • VariableVariable Stroke Me Lady Fame Registered User regular
    sig

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
    Sig%20-%20Reggie%20Watts.png

Is this a Heroes of Might and Magic game?
This discussion has been closed.