Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

[MOBA] league and dota and smite and qtpie

• HunteraHuntera Registered User regular
    Axes? We got axes

06HNyFf.png
  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Razors too apparently. All them dangerous sharp edges.
  • ButtersButters Registered User regular
    I really like Lissandra. I might have to bust out the wallet by Monday...
    hoofsig1.jpg
    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie gem flipping just to get by stack your billions till they get sky highRegistered User regular
    i decided not to get lissandra

because i want to taste that sweet, broken maliken once more
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Ymir owns. He fucking owns!Registered User regular
    so @rorus raz said he has footage of this whole match but I wanted to get this great bit with @sarukun uploaded that rorus didn't actually get to see

also @blue map is in it

http://youtu.be/Tt3x3h_-8rI
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO WHY HAVE YOU SUMMONED ME? Registered User regular
    augh I was mere centimeters away from a legit pentakill on howling abyss with Garen, but Rammus got one of the kills. Oh well. I'm bound to get a legit pentakill someday.
    dragonballs_zpsb73dc5b7.jpg
  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    i decided not to get lissandra

because i want to taste that sweet, broken maliken once more
    wat....

i am playing aram now because 2 of my friends are. it's pretty fun, but not as good as midwars. having to suicide/die so you can heal up/buy is stupid, no idea why they did that. ban/pick would be better for me b/c all the champions i own aren't great at aram and i want to troll people w/OP champoons like lux all day
    P10 on
  • DruhimDruhim Usagi's cuddlefish Registered User, ClubPA regular
    no heal or buy after leaving shop is good
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Registered User regular
    its almost as if aram and midwars offer different things
    Naphtalí SE++ WoW | Steam | B.net Tag: Naphtali#1830 | LoL: El Naphtali | Wish List
    not allowing healing after leaving shop just makes sustain/healer champs unnecessarily good at aram

midwars is salvation
    that's been the rules of aram for as long as I can remember

it is what it is
    Naphtalí SE++ WoW | Steam | B.net Tag: Naphtali#1830 | LoL: El Naphtali | Wish List
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    not allowing healing after leaving shop just makes sustain/healer champs unnecessarily good at aram

midwars is salvation

You clearly aren't murder bridging hard enough. Never give them space to sustain. Murder them, don't matter if you die, just keep killing them.

WELL THEY SHOULD CATER TO MY TASTES AND PORT MIDWARS INTO EVERY GAME
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Registered User regular
    Honestly I'd kinda dig a howling abyss all pick mode too.

Because taking all the bullshit champions of murder bridge and putting them on one bridge would be spectacular.
    i'd play it

I wouldn't mind if they put a draft option in for the aram queue at least
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    I guess the "Assault" mode in Smite is basically ARAM?

I also hate that I cannot get back on the platform to heal/buy things.
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn Registered User regular
    I bought my name change! Finally. Now I just have to decide what my new kewl name will be.
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    I bought my name change! Finally. Now I just have to decide what my new kewl name will be.

~*-=d3M0nSl4yEr=-*~
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO WHY HAVE YOU SUMMONED ME? Registered User regular
    "Masculynn"
    dragonballs_zpsb73dc5b7.jpg
    misandry is taken

uninstalling
  • HullisHullis I'm no more a spy than you are- A doctor.Registered User regular
    Lissandry
    2wrn580.png
  • ButtersButters Registered User regular
    (_(_)~SSJ~cUnTd3sTr0y3r~(_)_)
    hoofsig1.jpg
    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
    what was wrong with lady lynnette?
    Naphtali wrote: »

When I made it I didn't realize it was going to be my display name ingame. It just sounds kind of roleplay-ish to me, every time I'd play with new people they'd sound kind of weirded out by it. I never really liked it, so I figure after over a year of not liking it I can finally change it for a semi-reasonable price.
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist Look at the faces. Listen to the bells. It's hard to believe we need a place called hell.Registered User regular

When I made it I didn't realize it was going to be my display name ingame. It just sounds kind of roleplay-ish to me, every time I'd play with new people they'd sound kind of weirded out by it. I never really liked it, so I figure after over a year of not liking it I can finally change it for a semi-reasonable price.

"Wait, am I actually playing a game with a girl or is it some creepy old dude pretending to be a chick? Because I can't deal with either of those possibilities."
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • The BetmanThe Betman Are you afraid of God, Booker? No. But I am afraid of you.Registered User regular
    well of course they are
    78dZ1eI.jpg

D3: TheBetman#1189 Steam XBox Live: The Betman PSN: The Betman 3DS: 1521-2933-5072

don't worry, you're not alone in making that mistake

@Kay
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    You can't make a moba game every year though
    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif
    You can't make a moba game every year though
    @Hi-rez
    2wrn580.png
    I would play the shit out of a Madden MOBA
    2wrn580.png
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist Look at the faces. Listen to the bells. It's hard to believe we need a place called hell.Registered User regular
    Support Geth or I feed.
    watchman25ia7ku.jpg291.gif
    Steam: cristke
  • The BetmanThe Betman Are you afraid of God, Booker? No. But I am afraid of you.Registered User regular
    Support Geth or I feed.

geth is very clearly an assassin you troll
    78dZ1eI.jpg

D3: TheBetman#1189 Steam XBox Live: The Betman PSN: The Betman 3DS: 1521-2933-5072
    geth.......
    78dZ1eI.jpg

• ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Ymir owns. He fucking owns!Registered User regular
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    I guess the "Assault" mode in Smite is basically ARAM?

I also hate that I cannot get back on the platform to heal/buy things.

yeah, and that's part of the ARAM design

it's another piece meant to fuck with the meta for the sake of the casual fun mode
    edited May 2013
    the beta website for dawnguard calls BLC a moba
    roflin' at deez scrubs
    P10 on
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Update: EA lays off 300 Moba developers.
    HlDUfm7.png
    I'd wager the hardcore gaming community is going to reject the EA MOBA outright before it's even released, purely because it's EA
    they are prob going to try and be like the blizzard dota and be ORIGINAL and UNIQUE and thus poo