Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Universal Studio's new film in November: Ender's Game

1181920212224»

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Wait no she's seventeen.

Edit : well wikipedia article says she was fifteen, but her birth day and the release date of the film have her as seventeen, so whatever, she was underage.
    Langly on
    PoQ0cUz.jpg
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    In my sex ed class they played this really weird informational video and at some point one of the child actors, for no reason at all, asks the adult "is the penis larger in larger people?" The actor who was short replied "no, tall people can have a small penis too."

I was the tallest in the class and everyone else (being 13 years old) took that to mean tall = small dick.

Thanks a lot shitty video.

You could have proven them wrong then and there.

The fact that you didn't is your own fault (or maybe nature's?)
    "Advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice."
    "Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process."
    Imagine all of my posts being spoken by Alec Baldwin
    GamerTag: MunkusBeaver ||||| Steam: munkus
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Wait no she's seventeen.

Edit : well wikipedia article says she was fifteen, but her birth day and the release date of the film have her as seventeen, so whatever, she was underage.

she was 15 when it was filmed
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • -Tal-Tal Truth is elusive It's nowhere to be foundRegistered User regular
    I remember watching that in 9th grade and all the kids whispered about the topless scene

There was profound, palpable disappointment among the boys at the whole lotta Romeo ass for a barely visible flash of tits
    personaqn.png
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Best part is that she wasn't allowed into the premier because the film featured nudity....even though it was her
    EtrfZJ9.jpg?1?8021
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Druhim wrote: »
    that wasn't his point

I was joking
    IQ41voQ.jpg
  • sarukunsarukun Carl Edgar Blake II Nerd-King of BaconRegistered User regular
    edited May 2013
    For some reason I always thought Orson Scott Card was dead. I guess I just assumed? I knew he was a dick, though.

I barely remember reading Ender's Game. I wasn't tremendously impressed by it, but I've never read much sci-fi do maybe it wasn't my cup of tea. I was busy reading Redwall and its various spinoffs.

We need some way to trade Card for Brian Jacques.

I remember liking it, but not liking it enough to get out there and read anything else by OSC.
    sarukun on