Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

world record [chat]

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited May 2013
    Man so my friend just gave me a buck for one of my three tacos. Really regretting that i handed it over. Cant just ask for it back. Taco place is down the street and itd be weird to walk back in and order again. Plus i dont really have the extra cash. Oh man what have I done.

The taco that tastes best is always that taco that slips through your fingers.

It looked so good. All alone. Basking in the radiant glow of the aluminium container. Delicate. Waiting. Calling.

The best laid tortillas of mice and men go often awry and leave us nothing but grief and pain for promised tacos.
    Robos A Go Go on
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Raiding Relics Everyday Registered User regular
    Man so my friend just gave me a buck for one of my three tacos. Really regretting that i handed it over. Cant just ask for it back. Taco place is down the street and itd be weird to walk back in and order again. Plus i dont really have the extra cash. Oh man what have I done.

It looked so good. All alone. Basking in the radiant glow of the aluminium container. Delicate. Waiting. Calling.

The best laid tortillas of mice and men go often awry and leave us nothing but grief and pain for promised tacos.

[gif removed]

dude, way to post a NSFW gif without warning...
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    Fuck da blanco policia
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited May 2013

[gif removed]

What? It was just a chick breaking a taco.

Deleted just in case
    Robos A Go Go on

[gif removed]

What? It was just a chick breaking a taco.

Deleted just in case

(That was a joke)
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 Registered User regular
    Time to go pregame before Just Desserts, which is our annual awards ceremony for ICTV. I don't expect to win anything, winning will come in the form of resisting THE DESSERTS.
    (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • ChanusChanus Registered User regular
    Time to go pregame before Just Desserts, which is our annual awards ceremony for ICTV. I don't expect to win anything, winning will come in the form of resisting THE DESSERTS.

I don't see why it's a big deal.

They're... just... desserts.

I KILL ME
    Feck, shite, feck, shite, feck, shite, arse!
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Chanus take my quote out of your signature anyway. It's out of context and makes people think I'm afraid or hate vaginas!
    Chanus wrote: »

I don't see why it's a big deal.

They're... just... desserts.

I KILL ME

if you didn't, i would.
  • spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User regular
    FFVI is an incredible game, but I just wish it was harder. I have played it over 30 times, imposing all kinds of rules (no equipping espers, no using items, no buying anything, no recruiting non-mandatory characters in the world of ruin) but have never been able to make it genuinely hard.

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
    SKFM annoys me the most on this board.
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular

Treat yourself. Eat ice cream and worry about it never.
  • DeebaserDeebaser Way out in the water See it swimmin'?Registered User regular
    Booze booze booze booze and bitty bitty bitty bitty bitty buttz
    #FreeThan
    #FreeScheck
    #FreeSKFM
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Repost taco plz
    Yet that is exactly what i see here.
    Do i jump in Alpha Protocol now?

Y/N

If you ask for our input before jumping every time, this will be a long lets play.

"There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. If it would confine itself to equal protection, and, as Heaven does its rains, shower its favors alike on the high and the low, the rich and the poor, it would be an unqualified blessing." -- Andrew Jackson
  • MazzyxMazzyx Changing the World Order. Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Not gonna use the thunder rod on the tunnel armor. Gonna beat this game the way god intended.

You mean banish doom?

255 MBlock.

And it's VANISH, not banish. Wtf.

Last time I played was almost a decade and a half ago?

Also on an emulator with a special translation is my guess. I never owned a SNES.
    falasig.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    Quid is apparently drunkenly liveblogging watching Cabin in the Woods in the movie thread

it's pretty entertaining so far
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular

Y/Y
    Y
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp! I can show you how to be a real man!Super Moderator, Moderator mod

Y/N

If you ask for our input before jumping every time, this will be a long lets play.

Har...

is there even a jump button in it?
    I loved Alpha Protocol so much. Such a great game.
    falasig.png
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    @Dread Pirate Arbuthnot I was asleep what's up?

PayPal yo

oh holy shit, rad, thank you!

I am making my order now
    edited May 2013
    =ALPHA PROTOCOL=

So, which class should I take?

Recruit seems interesting, with bonus dialogue options...
    21stCentury on
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    =ALPHA PROTOCOL=

I liked recruit. Anything with extra dialog is worth it, because combat is essentially "use pistol on men, all men dead" after a short period.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular

PayPal yo

I am making my order now

Oh thank god it worked this shit is witchcraft
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    =ALPHA PROTOCOL=

Just make sure to level up the pistol skill bar. For the love of god, every other weapon type sucks.
    =ALPHA PROTOCOL=

I liked recruit. Anything with extra dialog is worth it, because combat is essentially "use pistol on men, all men dead" after a short period.

On one hand, recruit is tempting for the extra dialogue, on the other... do i want a more challenging time?

Hrmmm...
    Woo Cabin in the Woods is on Netflix.
    falasig.png
    =ALPHA PROTOCOL=

On one hand, recruit is tempting for the extra dialogue, on the other... do i want a more challenging time?

Hrmmm...

Can't you get a custom class?
    Always choose more dialog options. Not even a question.

i'll pick the field agent one... Seems like it'll be good for stealthy stealthy shooty-shoots.

PayPal yo

I am making my order now

yeah it worked great

card's on its way, will be here tuesday
  • MimMim Registered User regular
    God, you would think of all the iron man 3 gifs already out there, the one
    of Tony dancing all sexy like

would be up by now!
    @21st Century recruit is a dialog choice, not a character class choice. It changes a few of the things people say to you. You spend your character points however you want.
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot Registered User regular

PayPal yo

I am making my order now

yeah it worked great

card's on its way, will be here tuesday

Yaaaaaaay
    And The Old Republic download is down to 500 KB/s. Damn it.
    When you complete recruit, it unlocks Veteran, which again has custom dialog options but also gets a bunch of extra character points.
    Always choose more dialog options. Not even a question.

But here's the thing, what good are bonus dialog options when you don't know the alternative?

I dunno, Freelancer looks cool, since i could just pump everything in pistol like i was suggested to...

Recruit starts with no skill points, which seems dumb to me...
    How did I miss Chris Hemsworth was in this movie?
    falasig.png
This discussion has been closed.